‹ Prequel: South Of Nowhere.

Waste Of Time.

three.

Jack picked me up at eight thirty. I had my hair wavy and eyeliner outlining my eyelids. Green eyeshadow adorned my eyes. I grabbed my house keys and went outside, hopping into the car.

Jack greeted me with a hug. I kissed his cheek and buckled myself into the seat. I crossed my legs and played with my fingers. I was nervous. I was nervous to see Alex. I was afraid what it was going to do to me. It was probably going to break me all over again.

Jack pulled off the curb and turned up the rap music in the car. I chuckled to myself and directed my glance to the window. Everything flew past us in a blur. I gulped down my spit. Each passing second I was getting closer to the man who broke my heart. Who humiliated me. I wasn't going to get over it. How could I?

"Alex doesn't know you're coming." Jack told me bluntly.
"And?" I asked, rolling my eyes.
"It's a good thing. That means he won't be all over you." Jack smiled.
"Someone will tell him, I'm sure." I sighed.

Jack didn't say anything. He stopped at the red light and I rested my head against the window. My stomach was doing flips. I felt the urge to puke on the spot, but I held it back. Jack sped from the now green light and took a right turn.

We arrived at the house after a few streets. There were ten cars parked on the street outside of their house. I got out and grabbed Jack's hand before we entered. Jack laughed and kissed the top of my head before opening the door.

People were crowded around, talking with eachother. Red cups were in their hands. I walked into the kitchen, Jack was behind me. I made him promise me that he would stay within ten feet of me at all times, so I could drink and get hammered without worrying about someone trying to take advantage of me.

I pulled out a cup and poured in the nearest drink. Rum. I poured in a Dr. Pepper to mix it and turned around. I smiled at Jack and sipped on my drink.

"I don't think it's fair that I get to be your desginated watcher." Jack pouted.
"Thank you, Jacky." I smiled, taking a gulp.
"Can I have just one drink?" Jack asked, smirking.

I glared.

"Fine. One drink." I rolled my eyes.

One drink for Jack, turned into five. He was pretty tipsy. Border line drunk. He slung his arm over my shoulder. I joined him, totaling my drinks to eight. I was beyond wasted. I was in fact, gone.

"I can watch you while I'm tipsy, right?" Jack grinned.
"No. I'm drunk, idiot." I slurred.
"Fiesty." Jack smirked.
"Don't get any ideas." I told him, trying to keep my balance.

I looked in front of me, seeing a guy with brown hair, making out with a girl that looked about as fake as playboy bunny. I rolled my eyes and took Jack's arm off of me. I walked back to the kitchen getting a glass of water. I wanted to sober up, I didn't like being piss drunk.

I walked back out to where Jack was standing and smiled up at him. He slipped his hand in mine and turned fully towards me. He rested his free hand on my waist and leaned down, looking at me. I nodded slowly, unsure of where he was taking this.

Jack pressed his lips against mine. this was wrong. This was very wrong. I had no self control. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepend the kiss, moving my tounge to his.

"Jack, stop." I murmured.
"No." He grunted. He pressed his lips to mine again.

This time, I couldn't stand up for myself. I just felt myself sinking into my own drunkeness. I pressed forcefully to his lips, rubbing my tounge against his.

"Jack. Your room. Now." I demanded.
♠ ♠ ♠
so... i don't even listen to all time low anymore. but i enjoy writing about alex. he's fun to pick on.
i'm obsessed with country music. i'm from kansas. surprising? it shouldn't be.
HAHAHA.