No Music... Ever!

About Damn Time!

(Editor Dirnty here: I sound so professional, well, she found out I was reading her diary, but not the other entries, about a month after I started reading it. So, she threw me a journal and now we're switching to my explanation of the days and she's summarized her entries to go at the end.)

Well, okay, here goes my first actual diary/journal entry... this is harder than it looks... I actually need some writing talent... I thought she just wrote it down... anyway here goes: Today was... after yesterday, and yesterday was that kiss that she liked but didn't give back. Damn.

Anyway today we didn't go to school, Miss Cool still went 'cause she'd missed too many days before us. I decided to sit in the living room on the couch... I just sat there, then realized how incredibly bored I was and went... this may sound lame, but I went exploring.

I went up into BJ's attic. I looked around and saw a box marked 'DVD's' I was curious... yeah, yeah, curiosity killed the cat, but you have to remember ingenuity brought him back.

I looked in the box, whatever was in there was covered in inches of dust that I couldn't see through. I started to reach for the top thing when I heard someone behind me.

I spun around and saw BJ standing there, "Jeez, almost gave me a heart attack!"

She looked at me and then around the attic, "I've never been up here. Whatcha doin'?"

I couldn't help it, I wasn't thinking with my brain, "You."

I turned around before she could see me blush and before I could see her reaction.

She said, "In your dreams.." She paused, "Like that one you had last night."

I tensed up. She knew?! How'd she know...I didn't say her name did I?

She walked up to me and put her arm around my shoulders, "Man, you're tense, I was just joking, dude. You didn't really have a dream about me did you?"

I laughed, "No. I wasn't sure if you'd mind while I snooped in your attic."

"I'm fine with it. Mom said something up here was mine."

I looked around the attic, everything was covered in dust, how could anything be found, "What is it?"

BJ lowered her arm around my waist and said, "It's a DVD, whatever that is, and it's called BIAB... I'm not sure what that is either."

"I'm in the DVD box. Maybe it's in here."

She got on the other side of the box and we both crouched down so we could look through the box.

We took out a couple of DVD's and turns out they were just vid-discs. We looked through the entire box, none of them said BIAB.

I looked at BJ, "I don't see it."

She sighed, "Yeah, me neither."

She put her hand down by a disc that said, 'Bullet in a Bible'.

Then it hit me, "BJ, BIAB is Bullet in a Bible...that one right there by your hand."

She looked down and picked it up, "Wanna go watch it?"

I smiled, "Yeah!"

We left the attic...come to think of it, we didn't put anything back...oh, well.

We went to her room and she put in the disc. The player took a second to read it and then it started. We watched it to the end and then watched it again.

Afterward, we ran down to the basement (we've been all over this house today) and played some songs. Then Miss Cool came down the stairs and looked at us. She looked directly at BJ and said, "You two..." she made a noise, a strange noise, she made it yesterday before she left, I'm still not sure what it is.

BJ blushed. This is the first time I've ever seen her blush.

Then I realized what Miss Cool meant, sex, she wanted to know if we had sex. Well, in my mind... we did.

So, I said so, "Oh, hell yeah! Best I've ever had!" I winked and blew a kiss to BJ.

She stood there for a second, wide eyed, then she blinked and then pretended to catch the kiss. She smiled at me shyly. And blew a kiss back to me. I caught it and pretended to make out with my hand. She giggled, I made her giggle.

That's my daily goal, to make her giggle everyday.

Miss Cool said, "Yeah, right."

I looked up from my hand, "You don't believe me?"

Miss Cool looked at me and shook her head.

I wasn't sure what to do, when BJ walked to beside me, pulled me down to her eye level and kissed me. I was struck dumb for a second, her tongue was in my mouth. Then I realized she was kissing me and... well, it turned into a full-blown make out session.

I wasn't sure what was happening around me until I heard, Miss Cool say, "BJ your mom's coming!"

I tried to pull away, but BJ wouldn't let me and I didn't really want to.

BJ's mom came down the stairs, stopped at the bottom step, and then started clapping. I heard her say, "About damn time!"

I couldn't believe it, her mom didn't care?

Then her mom said, "Honey! C'mere!"

AHHH!!! She was calling her husband! I've only seen BJ's dad twice in the entire time I've been here, he's always away on business. The man is like a giant, he's extremely muscled up and to be honest I am kind of afraid of him. I heard him on the stairs.

This time I did pull away and BJ pouted at me. I couldn't help it, I went back in and we kept kissing.

The sound of BJ's dad was getting closer, I was starting to panic... What would he do to me? Would I be alive at the end of the day?

He made it to the bottom of the stairs and then he gave a wolf whistle. I almost passed out.

Then he said, "Always use protection. Honey, I have to go, work calls. Bye."
And with that, he was gone.

We broke apart and her mom went back upstairs. At that moment, my knees gave out and I fell. BJ sat down right beside me, she took my guitar and put it to the side, then took off her guitar and laid it down.

Then she wrapped her arms around me and said, "Wow."

I looked at her, "Yeah." Then wrapped my arms around her.

Miss Cool looked at us and said, "We aren't practicing today and you two need to go get laid before you explode. Oh, by the way I arranged a concert for next Friday."

I looked at her, "What?"

"You know the Friday after this one... We're going to play and I'll have to find my old electric drum pad thingy. Otherwise when the cops come I won't be able to run away. Well, I'm going. See ya'!"

Then she left. I was still holding onto BJ and she looked up at me and said, "Wanna go to my room?"

I definitely did! We got up and went upstairs. Her mom stopped me on the way to her room. BJ went to her room and I followed her mom into the kitchen. I looked at her mom, "Yes?"

Her mom gave me a box and then said; "Don't use them all in a month."

I looked at the box and almost fell over, it was a box of condoms, "Uh... o-okay." I managed to stutter that reply and then ran to BJ's room.

When I got there she looked at what was in my hand because I was too shocked to hide it. I was too shocked to even remember it was there until she took it from my hand and set it on the night stand beside the bed. I looked at her and said, "Your... your mom... she... she gave me those!"

BJ smiled and said, "I kinda figured. Um... " Then she looked nervous, "You... you wanna?"

I did, but I couldn't just tell her I wanted her, here and now... could I? So I said, "Uh... ya' know, sex just happens, so... I guess, let's just let it happen if it happens."

She smiled at me and left the condoms on the night stand.

I just stood there. She looked at me and said, "What do you wanna do now?"

I blurted out one word, I didn't mean to say it honest, and it was just on my mind, so I said it, "Sex." I froze as soon as I said it.

She looked at me and smiled, "But I thought you said..."

Then she pushed me onto the bed and...

SCENE DELETED

(Editor Dirnty here: Uh... You don't need to read that! It was... um.... well, it was dirty, let's just leave it at that. I loved being seventeen, now I'm just a nineteen-year-old outlaw... oops, um... oh, whatever, you'll read it later!)

BJ here:
Oh, man, when my mom gave him that box it looked like he was about to pass out.

I liked it, I'll just put that I enjoyed it as much as he did. That sums it up for me.