No Music... Ever!

The Concert

(Skipping to Friday, the day of the big concert, the big illegal concert!)

To start off, we got two portable amps and a speaker for Miss Cool's drum pad. Then we made sure that everything had it's own source of power and was extremely movable. We were in BJ's room getting everything ready.

(Two hours before the concert)

I was so fucking hyper it wasn't funny, to be honest I was jumping around BJ and Miss Cool so much that they both told me to sit down in the corner.

I looked at them and said, "Treat me just like a dog."

BJ looked at me and said, "I will tie you to the bed if you don't stop moving."

I looked at her and grinned and kept jumping around her.

She grabbed me around the middle and pushed me on the bed, she was stronger than she looked. Then she tied my arms and legs to the bedposts. I was just thinking a kiss would be good at this moment when she kissed me roughly on the lips and said, "Now stay!"

I grinned; she couldn't stop me from talking, "Just like a dog, telling me to stay like that, next you'll be telling me to roll over or fetch or something."

Then BJ looked down at me, "Don't make me fucking gag you."

I fake gasped and started humming Dominated Love Slave.

BJ looked at Miss Cool, "We got everything ready?"

Miss Cool nodded and BJ said, "Take everything down to the front room... wait for us there, we'll be down in a while."

I looked up at her, "What do you mean a while? Shouldn't we..."

I was cut off with a kiss and...she spanked me! I enjoyed that way too much.

BJ straddled me and looked down at me, "Now what can I do with you?"

I was tied to the bed and couldn't move, completely at her mercy...just the way I liked it!

BJ smiled and then kissed me roughly on the lips again, "But we can't do that...not right now, maybe afterwards."

I pouted and said, "Please?"

"Um, I don't know..."

"Pretty please, with... me on top?"

She grinned, "Nope, me on top, you stay tied and only a quickie!"

Then she patted me somewhere unmentionable and...

SCENE DELETED

When we were done she untied me from the bed and we put our clothes back on and walked down the stairs. I had sex hair.

Miss Cool saw us walking down the stairs and said, "You didn't..."

BJ nodded and smiled.

"C'mon we have to go."

We all jumped in the car and drove off; we arrived in the middle of the city twenty minutes later. We looked at each other and knew that this could be the last time we saw each other.

I kissed BJ passionately and whispered, "Good luck!"

She licked me on the cheek and said, "Same to you!"

I smiled as I wiped the spit off my cheek. We both turned to Miss Cool.

Miss Cool looked at us and said, "Don't either of you touch me, just say it."

BJ smiled, "Good luck!"

I looked at her, "I hope you break your leg, I mean... good luck" I smiled.

Miss Cool smiled and said, "Good luck!" and kissed us both on the cheek.

I looked at BJ and she looked at me and then we both looked at Miss Cool.

BJ said, "I thought you said we couldn't touch you."

"You can't, but that doesn't mean I can't touch you."

BJ pouted, "You kissed my Dirnty!"

"Only on the cheek jeez!"

BJ kissed me and then said, "Okay, I was just reasserting my dominance of this relationship, er... friendship."

I looked at her, "Does this mean I'm the woman of this rela... er, friendship?"

BJ grinned, "Yes, it does."

I touched her shoulder gently and said in my most feminine voice, "Oh, my sweet, handsome, sexy man." and then I sighed.

BJ started laughing.

Then Miss Cool hit us both on the shoulder, "Shut up and let's go!"

We climbed out of the car, grabbed our stuff from the trunk and BJ's mom took off back home. We had the plans memorized on how to escape.

We all turned on our amps.

People were looking at us on the street, we didn't care.

Then BJ hit the first chords to American Idiot; it seemed appropriate for the first song.

While we were playing we saw a couple of people running away and a few were listening.

One of the little kids asked their mom what we were doing and her mom didn't know. The next song we played was one of our own called, 'Trains of Thought.'

A couple people clapped at the end of that one, then it happened, we saw cops, they were grabbing the people on the outer edge of the group that had formed and were putting them in buildings out of the way. I hit the 13th fret on my D string to signal that they were here. BJ looked at me and smiled in that way that told me she was about to do something extremely stupid and she did.

She told us, "GO! I'll be right behind you!"

Miss Cool and I turned around and ran. I was over halfway to the manhole when I heard the intro to Good Riddance. NO! I turned around and saw BJ still standing there singing. Miss Cool grabbed my arm and dragged me into the sewer. I tried to free myself of Miss Cool's grip, but it was like iron, "BJ's still out there!"

Miss Cool nodded.

"We have to go get her!"

She shook her head.

"But..." Then an explosion was heard. My heart sank, "She..."

A minute later I heard a splash behind us, I turned and there was BJ standing there.

BJ said, "Those bastards tried to stun me, but I made it. Finished the song too!" She smiled and fell face first into the dirty water.

I ran over to her and picked her up. She had been hit by the stun but the adrenaline must have kept it off. I kissed her and ran with her in my arms.

We ran back to BJ's house and climbed through the trap door in the basement. Her mom was waiting there for us; she saw BJ and said, "What happened?"

Miss Cool answered, "She was just stunned she should be fine in a few minutes."

BJ's mom looked down at her feet, "I can't stop you three from doing this can I?"

Miss Cool and I looked surprised. We had never heard her mom complain about what we were gonna do. Then I regained my composure and shook my head. Miss Cool shook her head too.

Then I heard BJ croak out, "No, sorry, mom."

"It's okay, dear. I understand your need to fix something so terribly wrong, I always thought I should have done something, too."

Then I heard, "Put me down, please."

I put her down, but kept my arm around her.

BJ said slowly, "So, you don't mind?"

Her mom looked at her, "I mind, but I won't stop you. You have to put things right."

Then BJ smiled at her mom and whispered to me, "Carry me to our room, please."

I picked her up and we all went up to the second floor, Miss Cool left and BJ's mom went to her own room. I carried BJ into our room. I layed her down on the bed and took off her shoes.

She smiled at me and said, "Thanks."

Then I got ready for bed, even though it was only six o'clock. I crawled into bed with her and just looked at her.

I didn't realize I was frowning until she said, "Why the hell are you frowning at me?"

"I didn't realized I was doing it."

"What's wrong?"

"Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Tell us to run when you stayed."

"Oh." She looked me in the eye, "I didn't want to worry about you while I was running. You went first so I knew where you were the entire time."

I looked down at my feet, then back at her, "That makes sense."

"Are you mad at me?"

"A little, but I'll get over it."

She hugged me, then laid back and went to sleep. I just lay there and watched her then whispered, "I love you."

Twenty minutes later I picked up a remote and turned on the vid-disc screen above the bed. Bullet in a Bible was still in the player so I watched it until I feel asleep.

BJ here:

That was the scariest shit I've ever done. I'm not sure what provoked me to stay and sing Good Riddance, but I'm glad I did it. I'm pretty sure a couple of the cops stopped and listened. We're getting to them! We might actually succeed at this! This isn't hopeless!
And I'm not sure but I think I dreamt Dirnty saying, "I love you."