Criminal

Kamron - 7

Come on not to much farther. I reached into my pocket pulling out the key to the hotel room. I slid the card through the key scanner and the door clicked. I opened it quickly and carried Emily inside. I laid her on the bed and walked into the bathroom.
I looked into the miror to see an image of an evil boy. I hated who I was. There was no way to change it though. I had no other way to live. My life had been ruined by my parents.
I slid my jacket off and for the first time saw a a gashing dent in my sholder were one of the police nailed me with a bullet. How I managed to get all the way to the hotel with Emily seems only possible in a dream. I grabed a towel and drenched it in the sink then held it againt my wound.
Once i removed the towel I saw the bullet half sticking out. It hadn't fully penetrated my skin. i leaned against the wall and starred at my sholder in the mirror. I bent down and went inside one of the cabinets. I pulled out a small doctors kit i'd picked up while i stayd near a hospital. I took the tweasers and grabbed the bullet with them. Slowly I inched it out of my sholder. I clenched my teath together as huge amounts of pain arupted from my around my sholder.
It was almost out so i set the tweasers down and grabbed some ointment. I put some on my towel and pulled the bullet the rest of the way out. As soon as it was out I pressed the towl againt my sholder. I held there for a few seconds taking deep long breaths. After a minuet or 2 I removed the towel and grabbed stiches. i looked one last time at the gaping hole in my sholder. The blood had stopped momentarily but i felt it bubbling up and about to come pouring out again. Quickly I stiched it up carelisly. i didn't have proper train on how to actualy take care of a bullet wound but this was best as i could do.
Once I was done stiching it up i grabbed some bandages spread some oitment onto it and placed it on the hole.
I relaxed a bit proud that i hadn't killed my self doing this. I washed the blood off my hands and walked into the room. Emily was still uncon. I grabbed a blanket and walked over to the couch. I flipped the T.V on only to find my self jumping out of the building. I watched the horrific event replay over and over in the background as a news lady talked about what the police were doing.
They had no name for me and couldn't identify Emily. It seemed they had no trace as to were i was. Slowly my eyes drifted close. I fell asleep to the noise of people screaming on the T.V. In one day i made 5,000, eluded the cops, made the news, and risked the life of an inocent girl more than once.
♠ ♠ ♠
yea spelling sucks but watcha ya gona do. please leave a comment. i like comments over subscriptions =P