‹ Prequel: Statues Without Eyes

Black Rose

Bachelorette Party

"A dance off?" I gave Natalia and Calleigh a look as we walked into the club, "You want me to join a dance off?"
"Why not?" Calleigh shrugged with a smile, "Jake said you could dance."
"Did he?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow, "What else did he tell you?"
"Come on," Natalia drug me over to a table, "Tonight's all about having fun, no making excuses or anything."
"You're right," I sighed with a nod, "Hey, where's Valera?"
"She said she'd be running a bit late," Natalia looked around the bar, "Something about having to pick something up."
"I swear to god if it's a stripper, I'll so have to hurt you two," I glared at them.
"Relax," Calleigh laughed, "No strippers."
"Good," I smiled as I watched people dance.
"Go," Natalia nudged me, "Have fun."
"Are you sure?"
"We'll keep your seat warm," She smiled as I got up to just dance on the floor in which it was like a massive dance party or something but still.

As I was dancing, I noticed that Valera had her appearance but went back to dancing when someone bumped into me, spilling a drink on me.

"Oh my god," I mentioned as I turned to face the person, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit- oh."

Standing in front of me was Anna as I now wish I didn't apologize to her as she looked at me.

"No, it was my fault," She let out a small smirk, "I was hoping you'd melt."
"What do you want?" I crossed my arms as she didn't break her gaze.
"I hear congrats are in order," She paused as I let her continue, "I heard you're getting married this weekend."
"Not that it's any of your business but yes I am."
"Congrats."
"Ok, seriously why the hell do I have the feeling you've been following me?" I glared as she nodded to someone behind me.
"How much do you really know about Ryan?"
"Enough," I looked at her, "Why are trying to make things difficult?"
"I'm only making you see the truth," She smiled as this blond woman walked up to the side of her, "Just like you should see the truth about Jesse."
"You slept with him," I glared at her, "I should be the one hating you but I've moved on."
"Did you know he's a dirty cop?" She questioned as I looked confused.
"What are you talking about?"
"You'll see," She laughed.
"Look, leave me alone and I won't think about pressing charges on you."
"They won't when they learn the same about you," The blond woman asked as I looked at her.
"And who are you? Her minion?"
"Erica," She nodded at me, "Ryan might've told you about me."
"Last thing he told me was that he couldn't stand you."

"Erica," Calleigh walked up to me, "What are you doing here?"
"Letting your girl here know that she should back off things she doesn't know about."
"Erica, you need to leave," Calleigh mentioned as my attention snapped back to her.
"What'd you say?" I questioned as she smirked with Anna.
"You heard me."
"If I find out that you're involved with this guy," I moved closer to her but felt someone stop me, "So help me, I'll take you down too."
"I'll see you around," She laughed as I glared at her as Calleigh stood in front of me.

"Are you ok?"
"Fine," I shook my head, "Can we just get out of here?"
"But, what about the party?" Valera asked.
"We'll go to another club, bar, anything I swear, just please?"
"Yeah sure," Calleigh gave me a light smile as we left the club then headed to a small casino in which we had our own poker table.

It wasn't wagering anything serious, mainly just Natalia, Calleigh, and Valera drunk as I watched them. It was such a better time what happened just happened hours earlier.

"Aww come on," Valera slurred a bit, "You need to have one drink."
"I can't drink right now," I smirked as I dealt another hand.
"Why?" Natalia asked as I realized what I just said.
"Pain meds and all. The doctors don't want me to drink for the time being," I shrugged.
"You're not injured," Calleigh noticed as I just shrugged it off.
"So, um, who's in?" I motioned to them as I tried to avoid the subject, "If you all too chicken to play with money, we can bet on requests at the wedding."
"Sylar," Natalia looked at me, "Calleigh's got a point."
"I can't say," I mumbled as I hoped they didn't hear it.
"Girl, I'm slightly buzzed," Valera looked at me, "And I know you're trying to hide something."
"You guys have to promise me, you won't say anything to anyone about what I'm about to tell you til after the wedding."
"Promise," Natalia smiled.
"You can trust me," Calleigh smiled as well.
"It's under lock and key," Valera added.
"I swear, because if anyone other than who already knows about this finds out, I will hurt you."
"No one will. Now what?"
"The reason I can't drink right now is because," I took a deep breath as I looked at my cards and not them, "Because I'm pregnant."
"What?" Natalia asked as I nodded.
"Congratulations," Calleigh smiled.
"Thanks," I smiled.

"Well, I guess this has a whole new meaning now," Valera shrugged.
"What?"
"This," She smiled.

Before I knew it, I was hit with a ton of silly string, glitter, and colored hair spray stuff as they pretty much tackled me, covering me in it all.

"Oh my god!" I screeched as they let me up but I couldn't stop laughing, "I'm going to go home looking like I slept with a rave glow stick and disco ball."
"It suits you," Calleigh laughed as I pulled some silly string off only to get hit with it again.
"I swear, I'll get you three back again," I brushed some of the glitter off but it was still stuck to me by the hair spray.
"But it was fun right?"
"Hell yeah," I smirked at her, "Even with that Anna and Erica drama earlier. I still say you should've let me beat them down."
"Now what would that solve?"
"A world of things," I laughed.
"Come on," Natalia looked at me, "We better be going before someone complains even though they agreed to this."
"Which is why we rented out this room," Calleigh smiled.
"You guys are awesome," I smiled as we headed out the door then I dropped everyone off since I was the only one who didn't drink.

As I walked into the house again, it was now approaching Tuesday morning, like 1 or so in which Ryan was still up.

"Hey," I smiled at him.
"Oh my god, what happened to you?"
"You don't want to know," I laughed as he looked at the colored spots and glitter on me.
"You're right, I probably don't."
"I'm so tired though," I walked over to the couch to stretch out on it as he watched me.
"You should take a shower," Ryan stood by the couch as I turned on my back to look at him.
"I will," I smiled at him as I motioned for him to come closer, "I love you."
"I love you too," Ryan kissed me as I smiled as he pulled himself on top of me.
"What are you still doing up?"
"Couldn't sleep," He mumbled as he looked into my eyes, "The reheasal dinner's got me on edge."
"But that's not til Thursday night," I smiled at him as I rubbed his arm slightly.
"I know but I don't want anything bad to happen or anyone to object to anything."
"Are your parents coming?"
"I sent out invitiations to them but who knows."
"Aww," I smiled at him lightly, "I may not like them that much but for your sake, I hope they do."
"Thank you," Ryan kissed me lightly, "Friday and Saturday morning are going to be hard."
"You can manage," I smirked up at him, "Are you going to watch Tyler or you want me to take him?"
"I'll take him," Ryan smiled, "I've just got to get my tux on and that's about it. You need that time for everyone to make a fuss over how beautiful you already are."
"Suck up," I glared at him as he kissed me again.
"I'm going to bed, you coming?"
"After I take a shower," I nodded as he stood up, "You going to be up by then?"
"Of course," He smiled as he helped me up from my spot, "Just don't take too long."