‹ Prequel: Statues Without Eyes

Black Rose

The Wedding

"You look beautiful," My dad smiled, almost on the verge of tears as he took my hand.
"Thanks," I smiled as he walked me down the aisle.

It was like I was in a slow motion video or something but it was a good thing. I had all the eyes on me, my smile wouldn't leave my face as my dad took me to the front of the church then kissed my cheek before taking a seat next to my mom and a now present Julia.

My attention was brought to Ryan who looked amazing in his suit as he was smiling at me. The priest went on about everything like usual when we finally got to our vows.

"I believe the bride and groom have prepared their vows," He stepped back a bit as I took out mine.

"Sorry," I sniffled wiping the tears of joy out of my eyes, "Ok. Ryan, you know I love you with all my heart. Even when I worry you, torment you, and drive you crazy with my wild ways. I'll always love you no matter what. I don't know where I would be without you holding me together. It's why writing these were so hard. I couldn't think of anything to write or say to you that you didn't already know. You're my air that I breath, the reason I cry, my world. You make me complete, I love you."

I heard a bunch of "awws" go through the crowd as I seen a tear get wiped from Ryan's eye as he took at his.

"Sylar, my crazy yet beautiful angel. Where do I begin?" He stopped for a second, "People would call me crazy for marrying you because we tend to argue a lot but I would tell them, they're wrong. I love you more than words can say. More than I write to you or say to you. I would die a thousand times just so you could live again. I want you in my life for the rest of enternity."

I smiled through my tears as the priest carried on, then got to the rings in which Eric handed Ryan the ring that he slid onto my finger as I smiled.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may not kiss the bride," The priest said as I leant in to kiss Ryan passionately.

We broke away as he dried my eyes then the priest continued with the ceremony then we finally headed out the door then to the reception.

In the limo, I sat close to Ryan as he kept kissing me over and over again.

"I love you," He looked into my eyes as I smiled.
"I love you too."
"And our unborn kid," He chuckled as he rested his hand on my stomach.
"Thank god, I'm not showing yet."
"It wouldn't of mattered," He smiled as I kissed him again.
"How was Tyler?"
"Actually really good," He nodded as he took my hand.
"I can't wait to see him again, other than from where I was standing."
"He missed you," He smiled as the car came to a stop outside the rented hall in which we met up with the rest of the groomsmen and bridesmaids to head into the hall to start dinner, and everything else.

We sat at the table, finished our dinner as Eric made a toast to us in which I smiled.

"To Ryan and the new Mrs. Wolfe. I wish you the best and hope you see forever together."

"Thanks Eric," I smiled at him as he raised his toast to all of us as everyone cheered.

Sure it was supposed to be a long speech by the best man but Eric told me he couldn't think of anything that he'd want to tell everyone. I'd agree since I don't think people wanted to hear how many times he saved me, wanted to hurt Ryan, things like that. I mean the team found them sweet and caring but for some of the guests, they might not think so.

Soon after, we went to cut the cake as the Dj started to set up this equipment the rest of the way. Ryan had cut the first piece as he looked at me to feed it to me.

"Shove it up my nose and I'll so hurt you," I threatened as I heard people laugh and him smirk.
"I'll be nice, promise."
"You say that now," I looked at him as he was about to feed it to me then shoved it all over my face as I glared at him and threw it back at him, hitting him square in the head.

I smirked as Ryan pulled cake out of his hair and I wiped it off my face. He walked over to me to kiss me as I smashed more cake on his face.

"Payback's a bitch huh?" I smirked as he just shook his head with a smile when I felt a tug on my hand.

"Come on," Natalia mentioned, "Let's go fix your make up before the first dance."
"Thanks Nat," I smiled as she walked me to the bathroom in which she helped me get helped up.

"You two are like kids, you know that."
"Hey, he asked for it," I cleaned off the last of the frosting as she took out the make up.
"Still," She laughed, "I'm still so happy for you."
"Thanks."
"You looked amazing out there," She started on my make up.
"Thank you."
"And see, nothing bad happened."
"I know, even with my mom and Julia here. I'm surprised they're both behaving."
"It's good to see her though," She added.
"Yeah."
"And you even made Horatio cry," She snickered as I laughed a bit.
"He has his dad moments."
"So how does it feel to be Sylar Wolfe?"
"Caine-Wolfe actually," I corrected her, "Ryan let me keep Caine for racing since so many people know me as Sylar Caine. But ask me later, it still feels the same."
"Come on," Natalia finished my eyeliner, "They're all probably wondering where you are."
"I know, maid of honor just had to steal me," I stuck my tongue out at her as she laughed.

Soon we were back on the dance floor, getting ready for the first dance of the bride and groom. Technically we had two songs since we couldn't decide. We finally just went with two, not caring if anyone complained at the reception or not. It started with Bryan Adams "Let's Make a Night to Remember" then Def Leppard "Stand Up (Kick Love into Motion)". As we started moving to the music, I was held close to Ryan as I could hear his heart beat, despite the sound of the music filling the room.

I rested my head on his chest, just listening to it until he brought my face to up to his, to look into his beautiful eyes. It felt as if we were the only ones in the room as he leant down to kiss him in which it was a passionate kiss, slightly getting a bit make out like as he broke away to place a soft kiss against my lips as we kept dancing.

The rest of the reception went rather well. Most the guests were leaving, except for family and of course our friends. My mom gave me a hug and told me congrats before she was taken back as did Julia. The music was still playing as I watched Jesse take Natalia out to the dance floor as I sat at a table with Ryan on the other side.

I watched as he pulled her closer as I smiled at the two of them before Alexx nudged me.

"I'm taking Tyler back home for now," She smiled.
"You don't have to."
"Nonsense," She smiled at me, "You two have fun tonight. Poor kid's tired out."
"Thanks Alexx," I smiled at her as I picked up Tyler to kiss him lightly, "Be good for Alexx. Mommy loves you."
"See," Alexx lifted him up, "He's like a sack of potatoes."
"We'll be there in the morning to pick him up."
Congratulations you two," Alexx smiled at me and Ryan as she leant down to him, "You better take good care of her."
"I will," Ryan smiled with a chuckle, "Thanks for coming Alexx."
"Night Alexx," I smiled her as she walked off.