Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 40

Brian’s POV
The night of the stag has arrived and we are going out to get Jimmy absolutely drunk off his ass!
The guys and I had dressed Jimmy up as a prisoner along with ball and chain and he had glared at us for a moment before he found the hilarity in it and we had headed out to some clubs.
So here we are sat in a strip joint with a girl shaking her ass in front of us while Johnny tipped her and asked if she would give Jimmy a lap dance claiming it to be his last chance of freedom so enjoy it, well not too much as he wouldn’t blow it and cheat on Leana though she had told him a strip joint wasn’t cheating, a prostitute was though so we opted against that for him, ha.
We watched on amused as the girl grinded on him while throwing her long fake blonde hair around and touching her over blown fake boobs but it was still amusing and hey this is California, nearly every girl has something fake.
Jimmy laughed as the girl bent forwards touching the floor then came back up as he took a sip of his beer. When she finished he handed her $100 then watched as she walked away before turning to us and asking
“we going to go play some pool now, I feel the need to beat some ass at it!” we cheered and dragged him out the door to a Hooters where we still had hot girls but there was pool and beer.

Jessica’s POV
I burst out laughing as I watched this guy hit on Lacey as she turned on the charm for him hoping to get a free drink.
The whole night was spent with us girls going to clubs and getting in free because it’s a hen do and the clubs love them. Leana was dressed like a Barbie as we decided she had to because she would be one of those perfect housewives. She had complained about it but when she saw the outfit she got over it as it was all designer stuff and such. The rest of us were different things like I had fairy wings and a tiara on while Hannah had a sash on and devil horns, Val was wearing a halo and angel wings and Lacey had on a garter and a veil even though she wasn’t getting married but we had it and she decided she wanted to wear it, it did look funny.
We moved from club to club all night and hit on guys though never taking it far as we all had our own guy and we drank a lot, even I did as it was a fun night and we were getting a taxi home meaning I didn’t have to drive this time so I could drink and I was well and truly gone.
I laughed again as I pulled Lacey away from him apologising that she was in fact taken and when he asked by who I told him me and the guy turned red before he turned tail and walked as fast as he could away from us, Lacey and I looked at each other shocked before we burst out laughing all over again.
Moving to the dance floor I found the girls and we joined in on the dancing with us all doing crazy dances or grinding on each other for fun.
By about 3 in the morning we were all so out of it that we decided that we should head home so we walked out of the club giving the bouncer a hug from each of us as we left then headed to the taxi rank down the road.
Getting there meant passing this construction site though so walking past we all laughed and talked until Val pulled me and Leana to a stop as we were holding on to her and said
“did you guys see that?”
“what?” I asked and Val nodded towards the site
“I swear I just saw Gena heading in there with a guy” we all looked at her questioningly before I looked at Hannah who grinned back. Letting go of Val, Hannah and I stepped forwards and giggling I said
“let’s go investigate then!” we all looked at each other and agreed so giggling we moved towards where Val saw them and turning a corner I spotted movement so I halted everyone and watched as two people came into sight.
It was in fact Gena with a noticeable bump of her abdomen and she pulled a guy with her and snogged him. I looked on disgusted as she palmed him through his trousers and we could hear the moan he let out form here.
I looked at the girls and they shared the same look before I looked back in time to see her pull the guy into a port-a-loo just off to the side.
Coming out from hiding Hannah glared at the box and said
“I wish she would come out so I can slap her the whore” I giggled and said with an idea coming to mind
“who says she has to come out for you to get some vengeance?” Hannah looked at me curiously so walking over I whisper in her ear my plan which makes her grin evilly and then we tell the other girls who agree.
Walking over to the green cubicle we listen in and hear a series of moans and we look at each other disgusted before together we place our hands on the cubicle and on the count of three start rocking it. Shouts come from inside asking what we are doing but we don’t answer and just exert more force to shove it over until it hits the ground with a thud
We hear shrieks indicating that the shit and stuff from the system has just gotten all over Gena and her companion. We high five each other as we listen to them both curse us before we laugh and run as fast as we could away from the site and towards the taxi rank laughing the whole way back to Val and Matt’s where we were crashing for the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It's Late, I Kind Of Went Out With Some Friends In Town And Forgot To Post It Before I Left