Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 41

Jessica’s POV
Tomorrow is D Day and Leana is freaking out.
“Where the hell is the cake?!” Leana shouted into the phone at what I’m guessing is a very stressed baker. I rolled my eyes as I watched Leana listen to the person before shouting down at them “it’s not even made yet! What the hell have you guys been doing all this time?” I groaned and looked away from her for something to distract myself with but found nothing.
Focusing back on Leana I found she was still yelling at the baker so getting up I walk over to her and take the phone out of her hand. Bringing it to my ear I say politely down the phone
“I’m very sorry for her, she’s a bit stressed but don’t worry we know you will have the cake for tomorrow and it will be beautiful, we’ll leave you to work good bye” the baker said a shocked good bye back before hanging up.
Closing the phone I turned to Leana who was looking at me in equal parts shock and anger. Holding up a warding hand I said calmly
“Leana you are driving everyone nuts, the cake won’t be prepared until tomorrow unless you want a stale wedding cake, the church won’t have body guards on site, the media know nothing about it and the groom is going to turn up, chill and shut up will you!” I finished and taking one last look at her shocked face I grabbed up my coat form my chair and walked out of my own house so I could go and find some peace.
I had given my place over to become wedding central I just didn’t figure how bad it would get as Leana is going crazy making sure everything is ready and perfect when it is quite clear that every detail is sorted so why can’t she just relax? A wedding is supposed to be a celebration not a nightmare.
I sighed as I drove my car to the person I knew could calm me down.
Arriving at Brian’s I frowned seeing Jimmy’s car in the drive but discarded the worry as I got out of the car and made my way up the stairs and directly into Brian’s house.
I realised as soon as I stepped in thought that this was not the best place to have come as I could hear Jimmy ranting from here. Sighing I decided to face it as I walked through the house and into the kitchen where I found Jimmy pacing back and forth in front of the counter where Brian was sat with his head in his hands.
Frowning I walked over and sat on the stool next to Brian, raising a hand I ran it over his back prompting him to look up at me. Seeing me he smiled
“hey there, what are you doing here?” I groaned
“I was trying to get away from Leana but it seems you are having the same problem” Brian nodded with a groan of his own
“yeah Jimmy is driving me nuts, he thinks Leana will back out or the press will find out or the fans will hate it” I raised a brow then pursed my lips as I looked over at Jimmy who was still ranting and seemed oblivious to my coming in.
I shook my head and decided that if he was going to be going on like this then he could do it to the appropriate person
“Jimmy go to my place and talk to Leana please” Jimmy stopped talking and looked at me questioningly
“why?”
“Because you’re both driving me nuts and if you don’t do something about it you will find there will be no bride or groom to get married so go now!” Jimmy scowled but grabbed u his keys from the hook and took off out the door. Moments later I heard his car start up and drive off.
Turning to Brian I smiled and he grinned back at me
“that was amazing honey, thanks” I shrugged smiling
“I had to do something, I was getting a headache” Brian hugged me to him
“aww poor baby, you know where the aspirin is” I nodded so getting up I walk into his bathroom and go through the medicine cabinet until I find the small bottle and taking two form it I swallow them dry before I make my way back to Brian though I found him in the living room this time seated on the big sofa. He patted the seat beside him beckoning me over and I obliged by moving to him and curling up beside him.
We stayed like that for a while watching TV until I got bored so standing up I stretched my hands above my head letting a little bit of skin show around my midriff. I looked back to see Brian staring at me hungrily making me giggle.
“non of that Brian, I’m bored” he grinned wickedly
“I know something we could do” I rolled my eyes as he wiggled his suggestively
“no, I want to go to the beach”
“ooo beach sex, hot” I laughed and shoved him back slightly as he stood to circle his arms around me
“no! I want to go to the beach and relax and play in the sea, come on” I tugged on his arm as he groaned
“but I don’t want to!” turning to him I pouted as he looked down into my face.
After a couple of moments he sighed and took me by the hand
“ok we’ll go to the beach” I grinned and happily followed him as we made our way upstairs to find some beach stuff.
We got to the beach to find the others there, I had texted them on the way telling them they could come if they wanted though I had texted Leana specifically come to the beach, it will relax you.
They had all turned up with their swim suits and I grinned as I walked over to them all with Brian and said
“well come on guys it’s beach time!” they cheered and we all made our way onto the golden sand and set up camp before getting involved in different things such as beach volley ball, sun bathing, water races and chicken.
Over the next couple of hours every one became relaxed and enjoyed themselves and I noticed that Leana and Jimmy had stopped arguing and were instead curled up on a beach towel together talking lowly though with smiles on their faces.