Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 80

Jessica’s POV

I breathed in deeply as I tried to keep myself calm, thinking about that bitch coming near my family made me mad as hell.
I couldn’t think of that right now though as the rest of the gang would be here soon and I didn’t want them getting mixed up in this, it was bad enough that Val ad Matt knew but I knew that if Hannah found out then she would try to hunt down Michelle and take her out herself which would not be good, for either parties.
I took another deep breath before looking down at a sleeping Braden; he had settled and was now lying against my shoulder. A smile made its way on my face as I looked into his little face, his innocent little face, I couldn’t let anything happen to him to change that.
The doorbell rang before shouting could be heard from the front of the house and I knew who it was immediately just by the pitch and volume of the voice.
Jimmy appeared at the back door with a massive grin on his face as he looked at us all before he threw himself into Brian’s arms who had outstretched them anticipating a hug. I laughed as they both fell to the floor and Jimmy started saying dramatically
“oh my god Brian I missed you so much! We were apart so long I thought I would die with the separation!” I giggled and watched them as Leana joined me with a smile. Looking down at Braden she cooed
“aww he is just so adorable” I looked down at him as well and smiled
“yeah he is” I then looked at her and smiled “well you don’t look well rested for someone who went on holiday” Leana rolled her eyes
“I don’t think anyone could get rest with Jimmy around” I giggled
“but you love him”
“but I love him” she sighed and I smiled again before going back to watching the guys, Matt having joined in with the loving.
Johnny and Lacey were less dramatic in their entrance though Johnny did end up at the bottom of a dog pile, poor boy.
Hannah and Zacky... well you know Hannah, she came flying right at me and hugged me to death before cooing over Braden a little then she got into the stories about it all and about the things that happened with her friends in England when they met Zacky, let’s just say they had fits of star struck before coming back to themselves and interrogating him which Hannah assures was funny as hell to watch these big strong guys go gaga over Zacky.
I put on my face and listened to all the stories the girls told me and listened when the guys bragged about something or added something funny to the stories, it was all interesting but I couldn’t get myself into it properly.
When I noticed it was time to feed Braden I stood up and excused myself before moving into the house.
Walking into the kitchen for some privacy I let Braden feed and just stared at the floor not thinking about anything or well trying not to anyway.
I was there no more than 5 minutes when the door opened to reveal Hannah who strode into the room and heaved herself up onto the counter and stared me down
“ok honey I know something is up, the fact you tried to hide it means it is bad so explain” I stared at her blankly
“I don’t know what you are talking about” Hannah rolled her eyes
“bullshit and you know it, you know you can’t hide anything from me same as I can’t hide anything from you now spill” I stared at her hopelessly before I felt a tear roll down my cheek and she was immediately by my side as I unlatched Braden and cried into her shoulder as I spilled the happenings to her.
When I finished Hannah had the reaction I thought she would, she paced the kitchen seething
“I’m going to kill the bitch! If I get my hands on her she will wish she never was born how dare she the stupid hoe!” I sighed
“you can have her if I don’t get to her first” we exchanged a look, a look that communicated that we both would do anything for our families.
When Hannah and I returned to the garden my face was back to normal and Hannah was back to her normal self as well. Brian gave me a look asking what happened but I just kissed his cheek and he knew I would tell him later.
The party carried on into the night though everyone left early because of Braden.