Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 83

Jessica’s POV

I smiled down at Brian who was holding Braden as he lay on the sofa watching the soccer game that was on. I kissed him on the cheek as I passed him to go out to the mail box, we had gotten it a while ago and I had painted the box with a deathbat.

Reaching inside I pulled out the mail and walked back into the house and to the kitchen so I could boil the kettle and put in some breakfast for Brian and myself. I put the mail on the table not even bothering to look at it as I moved around the kitchen setting things up and getting things out.

When it was all done I returned to the mail and looked through, there were the bills and things as usual but the last one made me gasp, it was a plain brown envelope. Ripping it open I looked at the words written across it and dropped it from shock

I’m coming for you
was written on the piece of plain paper.

The kettle whistled but I didn’t care right now as I just stared at the paper lying innocently on the table.

Brian came in a few moments later and seeing me stood there stock still he rushed over and took the kettle from the hob before turning to me concerned
“what is it Jess?” I pointed to the paper and he leaned down to read it before reeling back in horror. He pulled me into his arms and held me tightly as he stroked my hair for comfort.

When he felt it was time he pulled away and looked down at me
“Jess I’m going to take this to the police station, do you think you’ll be ok here for a moment?” I nodded and he returned the motion before picking up the items and bending to kiss me then he stepped out and walked from the house to his car.

I walked into the living room to see Brian had left him on the sofa surrounded by cushions. I smiled thinking of his concern and bent to pick up Braden
“come on Braden, I think it’s time to put you back in the crib for a while” Braden dribbled a bit and I took that as consent so I walked up the stairs and into his nursery where I changed his diaper before putting him in the cot.

I bent over it and cooed at him a little, not really wanting to leave him; I had been having issues with being apart from him lately.

I reluctantly turned to walk out and found myself knocked back as something slammed into my skull. I staggered back into the cot but I was still conscious, looking up I saw the figure from the other night stood there holding one of Braden’s toys, a particularly hard one that I hadn’t let him near yet.

I glared at the figure and lunged towards them but the hit to my head must have done more damage than I thought as I stumbled and the person took the opportunity to kick out at me and they caught me in the temple making me drop to the floor taking the changing table with me.

As I drifted out of consciousness I heard Braden cry and I struggled to wake up and get him but I blacked out with his cries in my head and my own cries of despair that I couldn’t get to my baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Poor Braden Is Left By Himself, And Brian Has Buggered Off To The Police Station...
This Does Not Look Good :(