Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 84

Jessica’s POV

I groaned in pain as my body felt like it was once big pulse, my head seemed to be the centre of it though.

I struggled to open my eyes and managing to get them open a little I looked around to orientate myself and found that I was in an empty room that looked like it hadn’t seen daylight in about fifty years. I struggled to get to my knees but found that I couldn’t do much as my hands were tied behind me around a post that felt rough like wood and about as round as a small tree. I pulled on the ropes to see if they would loosen but they didn’t budge at all, nothing was giving, not the post, the ropes or the hard cold floor.

I tried to move around the post so I could see more of the room but any movement pulled on my shoulders and sent agony shooting through my arms to the rest of my aching body and plus any movement made my head spin and I felt like I was going to throw up any moment and my vision would fade for a few seconds before recovering so movement was out of the question.

I concentrated on trying to figure out where in the hell I was, I knew what had happened, I wasn’t that far gone that I couldn’t remember the attack. Nothing would come to me though no matter how hard I thought, I had just never been here before as I suspect no one had which would mean that there would be no one around to call out for help to.

I was awake I don’t know how long when I heard a door open and close then footsteps coming around to the front of me, I looked up and saw a figure dressed in a hoodie with the hood pulled up to hide their face. They just stood there seeming to stare at me though I couldn’t tell as they said nothing and I couldn’t see their eyes.

I glared at the figure
“you fucking kidnapped me you bitch! You hit me around the head in my son’s nursery in my own home you sick son of a bitch! I hope you rot in the hell of your own making and I want to be there to watch as the flames consume you!” I shouted at them. They continued to stand there and say nothing making me pissed as hell as I bit out “I know it’s fucking you Michelle”

The person chuckled then making my anger ratchet up another notch as I watched them laugh. When they finished they looked at me again and said
“I’m not Michelle” I frowned confused
“then who the fuck are you?” the person reached up and pulled the hood down and I stared at them shocked, eyes wide and mouth hanging open
“Gena?!” she threw back her head and cackled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok Guys I Have Finished Writing Every Part For This And There Are 94 Chapters So 10 More Then It's Finished And I Can Get The Sequel Out