Status: Thanks To Everyone Whp Read This And I Will Put The Sequel Up Soon, Promise!!!

Returning to You

Chapter 86

Jessica’s POV

I licked my lips trying to get some moisture on them as they had started to crack. I didn’t know how long I had been down here but it had to have been days and I hadn’t had food or water in that time. I had been forced to urine in one place then shift to get out of the spot which hurt every time but I would not sit in my own urine.

Gena came in a lot though to torture me with hits and kicks or painful words of how she would kill Braden and Brian, when I could I would make sure I was unconscious, if I could I would give into the darkness just so I didn’t have to deal with it, I couldn’t let myself think of Braden or Brian being hurt, I was going crazy as it was, I don’t think I was that far from breaking point.

Brian’s POV

The last five days had been pure hell; it started off with me coming home to find the front door wide open and Braden screaming in his crib with the room a mess and no sigh of Jess except for a blood stain on the floor.

The police had been searching for her the whole time though they had found nothing and I was out of my mind with worry. I had given Braden to Dad and Suzy to look after, I just couldn’t think about him now when I had to concentrate on finding Jess, god we had only just really gotten back into out old routine when this crap started up.

The only thing the police had found out was that it couldn’t have been Michelle; she had been found hung in her flat and had been that way for a while, before all this started so it couldn’t have been her and that worried me, I couldn’t think of a single other person that would hate us like this to come after Jess and kidnap her.

The policeman I was with at the moment turned to me and sighed
“sir is there possibly anyone else you can think of that might want to hurt Jessica?” I shook my head
“Jessica didn’t have enemies” I then fell silent, I forgot about him “well there was this guy a while back, the carpenter who did her house up, Jacob somebody” the police officer nodded and noted it down before he prompted
“anyone else?” I thought over it, who could possibly not like Jess?

I must have been thinking for ten minutes when I realized
“Gena” I said and the officer looked at me puzzled
“what?” I looked at him
“Gena, she used to date Zacky and she was Michelle’s best friend, Michelle is dead but where is Gena? She would be there if Michelle was dead and I bet Michelle would have told her she was going to hang herself” the officer nodded and closed his pad
“ok I’ll get them to look into it” I nodded and stared at the floor as I listened to him leave the house.

The guys were all worried about me and one was always staying here with me though I didn’t want them around me right now. Hannah had been a mess and she had near enough lived here the last 5 days trying to help and get the police to hurry up with the investigation, she even tried to do the job for them so they banned her from going near them.

I stood up and shuffled the stairs and pulled myself up them with little energy and slouched to our room where I fell on the bed and pulled Jess’ pillow towards me like I had the past five nights and inhaled the scent of her deeply and let the tears I had been holding in all day out, crying myself into a sleep that didn’t last long due to the nightmares.