Sequel: Watching Over You
Status: Finished. Sequel Coming Soon.

Not an Angel Yet

Memories Fade Like Photographs

When i woke up, i was lying in my bedroom at the Cullen's house. I looked around me only to see Jasper sitting in a chair next to my bed, staring out the window. "Jazz?" I whispered softly. He turned around and smiled, "Hello, there, angel." He whispered. "Jazz, what happened?" I asked, very confused by what i remembered. He sighed, "Well, your dad was waiting at your house when we got there, and well, we sort of fought.."

:::A Memory:::

"Do you know what i can do to you?" I growled at the man who threatened the woman i loved, and threw him to the floor, making sure his face got some serious damage. The guy stood back up, swaying from side to side, i was furious. "You're not taking her anywhere!" I yelled. He laughed, "Who are you to tell me where i can and can't take my daughter?" He asked and i felt a sharp pain in my chest and more pain in my back as i went through the front door. "Jasper!" I heard my angel scream in terror. I never wanted her to see me like this, ever. This is the side of me that is not the sweet Jasper she knows and loves. I ran back into the house and tackled her father, bringing him to the floor, then got up and began kicking him as hard as i could. Can these things ever die? In one swift movement, he was off the ground and he had me pinned against the wall, his hand on my throat. "You dare strike me, boy?" He yelled, and bashed my head into the wall. I looked over at Haydee only to see tears streaming down her beautiful face. "Don't.....touch....him.." She said, her voice strained. She began to glow, a bright white light shining off her skin and beautiful red wings sprang from her back. Suddenly, the pressure on my neck was gone, and her father was on the floor screaming in pain. I looked up at the wonderful creature before me. Haydee, my Haydee, in her angel form. Her brown hair floated around her face, as if wind had been holding it there, but there was no wind. Her eyes burned a cold purple color instead of their usual warm hazel color. Her wings were a bright crimson, so intense it hurt to stare at them for a while. I looked at what she was doing to her father. He was lying on the floor, withering in pain as what looked like lightning shot out of her hands and in to his body. "Do you know what I can do to you?" She screamed at him. "If you ever touch him again, I swear to God, I will kill you." She threatened, and he screamed louder. "Got it?" She snapped. "Yes! Just please stop!" He yelled in reply. She smiled maliciously, "Stop? STOP?! Did you plan on stopping when you pushed him up against that wall and started beating his head against it? No! Did you plan to stop fooling around with my mother before you broke her heart? NO! Did you stop and think about how this might ruin my life? No.. so why should i stop now?" She said through tears. I felt my dead heart break for her. I saw her eyes begin to shut. "Haydee." I whispered and stood behind her, catching her as she fell.

:::End Memory:::

"You mean i transformed?" I asked Jasper, amazed at the story he told me. He smiled and nodded. "I think what set it off was your anger." He told me. I nodded, "Well, i was pretty pissed that he was hurting you. I dont like the idea of you being hurt, much less seeing you get hurt." I explained to him. He smiled and caressed my face in his hand. "Thank you." He whispered and kissed my forehead softly. "Hey Jazz?" I whispered and looked into his beautiful eyes. "Yes, my love?" He replied. "I love you." I told him honestly. He cracked a smile, "As i love you."

We both went downstairs and into the living room, only to find Bella on the couch in despair, making noises that sounded like sobs but she did not cry. "What's going on?" Jasper asked, concerned. "They took her.." Edward whispered. "Who?" I asked, concerned. "My Renesmee! They took my baby!" Bella screamed. My eyes widened. "Who is they, Bella?" I asked her, enraged. She screamed again and covered her face with her hands. "The Volturi.." Edward whispered to me. "Those bastards who are in Italy? They took your daughter?" I demanded. Edward nodded and tried to calm down his wife. I couldn't believe this. Would they really do something like this. "How are you going to get her back?" I asked softly. "Well, we'll wait a few days to get prepared, and then we'll go there as a family and get her back." Carlisle spoke. I shook my head. They could have her dead by then. "I'm going, and i'm going now." I spat and headed towards the door. "Haydee!" Jasper exclaimed and grabbed my hand, "Please don't go. Stay here, with me." He pleaded. I looked into his honey colored eyes and sighed, pulling my hand away, "I'm going." I told him and walked out the door, taking off into the sky.

I was flying over the city of Volterra when i heard a piercing scream that i knew belonged to Renesmee. I flew down to what looked like a castle and pushed open the giant doors, flying through the building until i found her, tied up on the floor with blood all around her. I gasped and landed next to her, letting my wings fold back into my back. "Nessie?" I whispered, feeling tears come to the brim of my eyes. She didn't respond. I picked her up and flew up towards the ceiling but i was grabbed by my ankle and dragged back down and thrown into the ground. "Where do you think you're going?" A deep voice asked. I looked up and saw a tall man with very dark hair and red eyes. "Did the Cullen's send you to clean up their mess?" He asked in a teasing tone, "You're not the one i wanted, but you'll certainly do." He said and picked me up, throwing me into a wall. I winced and screamed at the sudden pain i felt. Why was this happening? "They sure did send a weak one." He said as i fell to the floor in pain. I growled and stood up, shaking. I flew up into the air and then came back down, landing on his shoulders as hard as i could and driving him four feet into the ground. He screamed and i quickly grabbed Renesmee, taking off back home.

Once the house was in view, i realized how bad i was hurt. My mouth and nose were bleeding and i'm sure i had a few broken ribs. I flew down close to the porch and landed softly. Before i could knock, the front door swung open. "Haydee! Renesmee!" Bella screamed. "Take her, Bella, I can't carry her right now." I said, my voice strained. Bella took her, and i put a hand on my ribcage. "C'mon, Haydee. We need to talk to you." Bella said and ushered me inside. When i walked in the first thing i saw was Alice. She was standing right next to Jasper, who had his hand placed on her hip, and he was staring intently at her. Anger started to boil inside of me. I looked at Edward who wouldn't make eye contact with me. "I see. I go to save a member of your family, and this is how you repay me." I spat, basically tearing the ring Jasper had given me off my finger and throwing it at him. "I don't need you, I don't need any of you!" I yelled and walked out of the house again. "Haydee! You're hurt! Come back!" I was surprised to hear Alice yell. I snorted, "Like you care! Just leave me alone!" I screamed and got in my car, driving off to God knows where.

I eventually had to pull over on the side of the highway because my tears were blocking my vision. How could i have just let him in like that? I should have known that she would come back, just like i had wanted her to in the beginning. Why now? Why not sooner.

I could feel my heart breaking. I wanted to curl up and just die. My thoughts were interrupted by tapping on my window. I looked up and saw Alice. I rolled my eyes and wiped the tears off my face. "Go away!" I shouted through the window. She opened my car door and kneeled down so she could see me better. "Haydee, it's not what you think. I told him i did not want to be together. I already have another mate." She said to me kindly. "I don't believe you." I whispered and wiped away a stray tear. She sighed. "He really loves you Haydee, but when i came back he thought it was only right that he stay by my side until i left again." She said to me. "Why did you come back then?" I snapped. She smiled, "To tell you that i'm ready to let him go, and that he's all yours if you want him. With Jasper, you have to go after him with everything you've got, and trust me, he's a good catch. You can't give up on him Haydee, He's going to run at first, but chase him and make him chase you. You guys can do this." She told me with a smile. I sighed, "Why should i trust you?" I asked her. She held out her hand to me and revealed the ring that Jasper had given me, handing it to me. "Because i've seen it." She told me and ran off.

I stared down at the ring that lie in my hand.
What now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if you liked it or not
:3