Sequel: Watching Over You
Status: Finished. Sequel Coming Soon.

Not an Angel Yet

Two are better than one.

I looked up into Jasper's beautiful eyes and smiled softly.
Did I really have to go through all this pain?
I already knew the answer.
Yes.
I loved him, and i would wait forever for him, if thats what it took.

"Haydee.." He whispered and smiled softly at me, obviously feeling the love i felt for him at the moment. I smiled back at him and placed my hand on his cheek lovingly. "Jasper, I love you." I whispered, and felt tears sting my eyes. I blinked a few times to try and hold them back, but a few betrayed me. He smiled once again and wiped my tears away, "As i love you." He whispered in a broken voice.

"If i love you, and you love me, why cant we make this work?" I asked sadly. He shook his head and frowned. "I don't know." I sighed and backed away from him, laying back on the bed. "Haydee.." He whispered and reached out towards me. "Jasper, just go.." I whispered with sadness in my voice. He sighed, getting up and leaving.

Once he was gone, i got up and grabbed one of my bags and started packing some clothes and i threw my wallett in there too. Edward came running into my room in the middle of my packing. "What the hell are you thinking Haydee!" He screamed. "I don't belong here, Edward. I just don't." I said through my tears. "How long?" He asked more calm. "Edward, what do you mean?" I asked, confused. "When will we see you again?" He demanded. "I'll keep in contact with you and only you.. dont tell them you know i left." I whispered.

He nodded and walked over to me, embracing me. "Be safe." He said and kissed the top of my head, "You're like my sister.." He whispered and hugged me a bit tighter. I smiled and backed away, "Goodbye Edward." I said and went over to the window in my room, and jumped down, running to my car, and driving off, not looking back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, theres been a change of plans for this story.. hope you like it
:]

sorry it took so long to update..
alot of stuff has happened..
i havent really felt like doing anything..
forgive me?