Status: Finished.

I Don't Like Your Boyfriend

I'm Not Jealous

“Sterling.” I said. I knew I was burning red.

Sterling walked up to Antonio and I. I stepped further away from Antonio. Sterling kept his eyes on Antonio with a look that said ‘Back off my woman, bitch’. Sterling tore his eye from him and looked at me. He was hurt.

“When did you get back?” My voice was a little high so I cleared my throat.

“Just now, I couldn’t wait to see you so I came.” Sterling said and glanced at Antonio before he placed his lips on mine.

Suddenly the world dissolved and the only thing that mattered were Sterling and his amazing lips, naturally I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him closer. His familiar scent made me feel at home. We pulled from the kiss and I remembered Antonio. Ashamed washed over me as Antonio narrowed his eyes on Sterling.

“Sterling Leister.” Sterling held out his hand.

“Antonio Wessington.” Antonio took his hand and it seemed to be a test of strength. Their eyes locked in a glare at each other and I stood in the middle of it. Talk about a threesome.

I cleared my throat and both boys took their hand back.

“I’m Eddy’s boyfriend.” Sterling was setting the facts straight.

“So I’ve heard… from school. Lucky catch.” Antonio said.

“Thank you, I know.” Sterling said.

Antonio and Sterling have a stare off until Antonio breaks it and looks at me. I was biting my bottom lip and gave him an apologetic look.

“See you tomorrow, Ed.” Antonio leaned in for a peck on the cheek but Sterling stood in the middle. Antonio backs off and waves and walks away.

I will admit that when Antonio was gone I was able to breathe better but now I had to face Sterling. Sterling looked back at me with an angry look. He had every right to be mad at me. I’m mad at me. I almost kissed another guy and in front of him!

“We’ll talk tomorrow. Good night.” He kissed my forehead and walked away too leaving me alone on the front porch.

I sighed dejectedly. I hated this. How did it get to this? Oh yeah, I met Antonio. I walked inside of the house and dragged my feet to my room. I got inside and slumped on the bed. I wanted nothing more than to sleep soundly.

But my conscience wasn’t having any of it.

I had the dream where I was in the field of sunflowers again. Sterling and Antonio were on either side of me and I was stuck in the middle of them both screaming me to chose between them. Once again it switched to the car accident. I was sick of it. I just wanted a night where I could sleep.

My next morning didn’t go so well. I forgot to put the alarm on and Havel beat me to the shower and she was taking her sweet time. By the time I showered and did my hair the bus had gone already, I wasn’t even dressed! I got into something I didn’t care about. I found a pair of jeans and a shirt that was lying around. I put my shoes on. I would have to walk to school which was there miles away, great!

But as I left the house there was a car outside waiting for me. Sterling sat in the driver’s seat of his 1970’s Mustang, God I love his car and he looked so handsome in it. His hair was style in a greaser fashion but his clothes were casual. He turned and saw me.

I bit my bottom lip as I walked to the car and got inside the passenger seat.

“I’ve never seen you wear that shirt.” He spoke.

I looked down at it and curse inside my head. It was Antonio’s Poison shirt.

“Uh… I borrowed it from a friend.” I smiled meekly. “About last night Sterling--”

“Were you really going to kiss him if I hadn’t stopped you?” The thing about Sterling was that he didn’t beat around the bush. He went straight to the point. A quality I liked but it wasn’t going for me right now.

“No, I would’ve come to my senses.” Honestly, I have no idea. “I’m so sorry, Sterling. It won’t happen again. It shouldn’t have happened in the first place but… I don’t know.” I really didn’t know.

Sterling looked ahead and sighed. “I can’t stay mad at you and I trust you. It just hurt a lot. I wanted to rip his head off.”

“I’m sorry.” I said again.

“It’s all right.” He smiled. He leaned over and our lips met and once again I was lost in the kiss. I was reminded why I love him so much. Why I can’t imagine being without him. I love him too much.

The sweet kiss turned into something more passionate and hungry. My hand went to his hair and even though it looked hard it was actually soft and how I remembered. His hand went to the back of my neck and brought me closer.

We broke after we needed a breather. “Who’s home?” He said breathless as was I.

I smiled. “No one, aunt and uncle left and Havel too. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

He smirks. “Of course.”

We got out of his car and went inside of the house all the way to my room. He closed it and locked it just in case. Our lips met in a frenzy kiss. Our hands were everywhere on each other. My hands went under his shirt and shivered, in a good way, when I felt his warm skin. He took off my shirt and sent it flying behind him. I giggled. I wanted nothing more than him. He kissed my neck and I moaned when he easily went to my weak spot. His kissed my chest and I threw my head back. I loved where this was going.

***

Sterling and I laid in bed. My head on his chest and his arm wrapped around me.

“How was Six Flags?” He asked.

“Good.” I said in a sigh. “Not as fun without you.” I pouted and pecked his lips. He chuckled.

“Antonio is the guy Lora is crushing on, right?”

I looked to his chest and nodded.

“He gave her this giant ass panda and they kissed.” I said as normal as possible.

“Hmm.” Sterling said. “What else is new?”

“Uh… nothing.” I said.

“Are you sure?” He asked.

I nodded.

“He works for your Aunt.” He said.

I sat up a little and gave him a confused look. “You looked into him?”

He shrugs. “Sorry, I just… needed to know who he was.”

I sighed. I would too if he had done the same.

“Yeah, he’s the delivery boy.”

“Is that how you met him?”

“Can we not talk about him? You’re here again and I want to leave him in the past.” I said getting a little annoyed.

He nods. He pecked my lips which turned into something else.

***

I walked into third period like nothing. Antonio looked at me. I had forgotten I had him in Drawing and Painting. I took the seat farthest away from him. The teacher talked for the whole class which was good. The bell rang for fourth period and I was packing when I felt a presence behind me.

Antonio was towering over me.

“You ditched the first two periods.” He said like he was my father.

I shrugged. “What’s it to you?”

“Eddy, you can’t deny what we have.” He said.

I scoffed. “We have nothing, I prefer it you wouldn’t repeat something like that.”

“What? Dear old Sterling is going to do something about it?”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “No I am. I love Sterling, Antonio and… I think it’s best if we don’t talk again.”

“Was that Sterling’s orders?” Antonio said getting mad himself.

I shook my head. “That’s my orders.” I walked away from him.

I walked to English and took my seat. I didn’t listen. Boy troubles weren’t my thing because I’ve never had a boyfriend before Sterling. I couldn’t go to Lora for advice because then she would know something had been going on with Antonio when she clearly told me she was interested in him.

At lunch I was relieved to be with Sterling, once again Cruella glared at me as we passed by her. Sterling sat next to me and Luke and Lora across from us. As I fed Sterling a piece of chicken Antonio took a seat next to Lora.

The table became silent except for Lora.

“Hey Antonio! I want to thank you again for the panda. I use it as a pillow.” Lora said with her flirty smile.

“No problem.” Antonio said smiling for her. He put his arm around her shoulders and Lora turned pink from the cheeks.

He was trying to make me jealous! I turned away and smiled at Sterling. Sterling smiled back.

“I love you.” He said as our foreheads leaned on each other.

“I love you, Sterling.” I said back. He kissed me deeply.

We pulled out when Luke cleared his throat but I noticed it wasn’t towards us. Antonio and Lora were locked in a kiss as well. I’m not jealous. I’m not jealous!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/subscribe :)