Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

they both...pawprinted me?

Chapter 2: They both...paw printed me?

The one thought running through my head when I woke up was the fact that I wasn't at home, the second thought running through my head was that Paul was knelt down to my level on the couch and some guy was standing behind him with the same worried expression written on his face. I groaned and put a hand to my head then sat up with the help of Paul.

“What the hell happened?” I asked him softly and he sighed.
“We're shapeshifters.”He told me and I nodded for him to continue.

He ran a hand through his hair.

'He has big hands....oh shut up!' I said to my self scowling slightly.

“you okay?”The guy behind him asked and I nodded.

“Yep. Perfect.” I said to him nodding.

“Are you sure?”He asked advancing towards me and Paul growled slightly.

“Paul...”The one I'd come to know a Sam said in a warning tone.

“We protect people on and off the Rez.”He told me and I nodded.

“From?”I asked him and he sighed.

“Vampires.”Thats when he hit a funny bone because I didn't believe in Vampires, they just didn't exists.
“And your a princess...” I said shaking my head. “Vampires are not real.”

“There is a coven, then live in Forks.”He told me seriously.
“Well, you haven't lied to me yet.” I said seriously then shrugged.

“New topic; why are you two mad at each other?”I pried and they both glared at each other as if for a moment they forgot the other even existed.

“Well, Jake here left our pack when he was in love with some chick – so only one wolf in each pack can imprint on the said imprintee in this case its you..”Paul said to me and I nodded.

“I see.”I said to him and rubbed my face.

“So...whats going to happen?” I asked.

“Well, in this case I'd say you should spend time which each guy and see who appeals to you the most.”Sam told me and I chewed on my bottom lip.

“I don't really have a choice in this do I?” I asked him lightly and he nodded 'no'.

“Ok, then I choose to spend time with this guy firsts...Jake right?” I said, he gave a small smile and nodded.

“Alright, Paul gets you tomorrow then.”Sam said walking to the kitchen leaving us three in the room...alone.

“So, lets get going.”He said to me and I nodded then stood. Paul looked sad, I felt really bad now I leaned down and kissed his cheek hoping to make him feel better and his face instantly brightened up.

“I'll see you tomorrow.” I told him lightly and he grinned.
“Can't wait.”He replied, Jake put a hand on the small of my back and lead me out of the house.

Jake wasn't hard to look at, his sculpted chest and dark skin made him attractive. Along with his strong features, and his eyes he had nice eyes. I looked down blushing when he'd caught me staring at his face. He chuckled and put an arm over my shoulder.

“Its alright, I'm happy you find me attractive.”He told me and I scoffed.
“Full of yourself much?” I asked and he smirked.

“Maybe a little.”He said and I rolled my eyes.
“What? I think your hot too so its okay.”He said and I laughed a little.
“Whatever.” I retorted.

“How about we try cliff diving.”He said his arm still around my shoulder.
“Uhm...I don't know.”I said to him lightly.

“Aw, come on I'll jump with you...”He said to me and I bit my bottom lip.
“Fine.” I said giving in.

We walked until we reached a hill and he pulled his shirt over his head. I smiled and he smirked I shook my head. He motioned for me to come to him.

“Okay so whats going to happen is, come here.”He said laughing. He pulled me close to him our bodies flush against each other. “I'm going to hold you like this, and then we'll jump.”He said to me and I took a breath.

“Okay..” I said lightly, with nervousness creeping into my voice.
“You ready?”He asked and I looked up at him, he was so – stop it...STOP IT. I had to yell at my self because if I hadn't I would have kissed him.

“Yeah...” I said weakly and the next thing I knew we were going over the side of the cliff, his arms were tight around me when we hit the water. I came up for air and he laughed.

“Holy shit.” I said laughing and he pulled me to him and I suppose out of the moment, he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there is chapter 2 :) Hope you like it