Status: New :) Active!

Kiss and Tell

Chapter Eleven

Melanie woke up to a clean living room and two roommates who weren’t speaking to each other. Or at least not saying anything nice. She didn’t care, she just needed the shower because she was dragging me out with some of her friends. We were going to the club that Frankie works at. Melanie and I always went out dancing together, when she mentioned going I was actually surprised we hadn’t gone by now.

Brendon was sulking on the couch when I walked out of my room, all dressed up and ready to play. He didn’t have his usual slut hanging off his arm. I wonder if he got dumped and that’s his sudden interest in me. He looked up to check me out. He scowled. “You’re wearing that?” He said it as if it was a trash bag.

I was wearing five inch sparklie silver heels, stolen from Kiss and Tell, shiny black hot pants and instead of an actual shirt, I just had tied a red bandana around my tosro. It stayed up, covered what was necessary and showed a rather large amount of skin.

I rolled my eyes. “Do you always ask stupid questions?” I mocked him. I couldn’t figure out where to put my money and I was standing there with a wad of cash in my hand trying to stuff it somewhere. I didn’t like bringing purses to clubs. I couldn’t put it my boobs, my shirt was too open, it’d fall out. It’d be visible if I stuffed it in the wasitband of my shorts. I couldn’t even hide it in my shoes.

Brendon was in front of me and way to close before I noticed he’d left the couch. He took the money out of my hands, smoothly, easily. He’s done this before. He put it in his front pocket. From my hands, his hands traveled upwards to my bare, sensitive shoulder and neck area.

I ignored the wave of heat that travled through my body. I focused on glaring at him. Twice in one day? This guy needed another whore. Or a trip to the strip joint. I actually gasped when his hands slide down my back and drew me towards him.

“Asshole.” I whispered. I could smell him now, feel him everywhere. Every touch sent shivers all the way to my toes.

Earlier, the almost kiss, was enough. Now he has to feel me up?

To brace myself from being pulled any closer, I put my hands on his chest. He was wearing a shirt this time. His hands were at my lower back and moved slowly up my sides.

Melanie saved me by yelling, “You ready?” from the bathroom.

I stared straight into Brendon’s dark, desire-filled eyes. “I just need one thing,” I called back. I smirked as I moved my hands, much like he had done to my back, down to his wasit. I watched his eyes widen and felt his grip tighten. I casually slide my hand, although awkwardly, into his front pocket. I hurried to remove it and wave it in front of his face.

“Got it.” I taunted.

He tried for a kiss but he had dropped his arms and I danced away. Melanie came into the room looking gorgeous in a pink halter and a jean mini-skirt, her favorite thing to wear, and a pair of pastel pink heels. She looked at Brendon, then me, then back to Brendon.

“Um, so yeah, I have pockets. Here,” She held he rhand out for money. I gave it to her asnd she put it in her pocket. She then tip-toed to Brendon and gave him a peck on the lips. He wasn’t into it, he didn’t smile. She was too oblvious to notice. “We might not be back tonight.”

I had to work starting at 2 until 6 when the bar closed. I reminded Melanie of this, glancing at Brendon.

“Oh, but you might meet someone who will take you home after work.” She winked and laughed. She always said that before we went out dancing. That I’d meet someone who would take me home. Like I wanted that?

I didn’t have to look at Brendon to know he didn’t exactly like this idea.

And then we were gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm. I don't think I like this chapter much, but the next one will be fun. :)
15 subscribers! Aww, guys! I'm so happy!