Status: New :) Active!

Kiss and Tell

Chapter Twelve

I moved to the beat as my partner felt me up. I didn’t really like clubs for this reason. They were full of guys with grabby hands and zero tact. Everyone was always sweating, too. And I could never keep track of my drink. The cleverly named club, The Club, was apparently a hot-spot for dancing. They had raised stages for those who wanted a little risk in their dance, dark rooms for those who had no interest in dancing and couches and chairs for when you get tired of dancing.

A very well thought out place, I guess.

There was a long bar crowded with people and three bartenders. I saw Frankie’s head bobbing along. My partner, who’ve I had twice before, was looking over there too. He grabbed my hand, although the act of removing it from my rear end must have killed him, and tugged me over there,

The place where his hand was cooled instantly. There was no heat left over. Not like…

I really needed another drink if I was still thinking about Brendon.

“What does a girl have to do around here to get a drink?” I purred, leaning on the bar. Guys within earshot turned to give me a good once-lover but I ignored them and focused all my attention on the stoned bartender.

Frankie had a cigarette hanging out of the corner of his mouth and he started pouring a mixture of alcohol that if I knew what was, I wouldn’t drink. He shoved it to me and I downed it instantly. It stung my throat but I liked the sensation. “You workin’ tonight, girl?” He asked, momentarily blowing off his job to give me attention. I liked that.

“Every night,” I replied. My dancing partner gave up on me and moved onto some other girl. “Melanie’s got it off though. She’s probably going home with Brad Pitt over there.” Yes, I know it wasn’t really Brad Pitt, but it sure looked like him. She was all wrapped around him using her dancing skills and if I knew better, I could have sworn he tucked money in her skirt.

I had another drink, this one a tad bit weaker and I walked around, looking for someone to bust a move with. And then I saw him.

Tall, blonde and lean, this man was gorgeous. And I had to have him.

There were girls draped all over him but I knew I could get them off. Hello, bitchy side. You come in handy sometimes.
I was going to go home with him tom
orrow morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, goodness, I am sorry. This one is soo short and sooo fillerish, but I didn't know how else to lead up to this and I didn't wanna just jump straight in...Hmm. The next update will be better, I promise :) but it may not come as fast. We'll see!
Hate this chapter? Lemme know. Hate comments make me smile :))