Status: New :) Active!

Kiss and Tell

Chapter Three

I shoved open the back door to the club, walking into a puff of perfume and smoke. I coughed, my eyes stung from the perfume.

“Welcome to work, honey.” One of the dancers walked by, noticing my coughing fit. She was covered head to toe in silver glitter and not wearing anything more than a thong. Tops were overrated here. She was counting money as she pulled it out of her panties.

Great. I didn’t notice the hazy air when I was here last night, but I figured I’d get used to it. I took off my knee-length denim jacket and hung it in my locker. Then I noticed the heels stashed in there. “Someone leave their heels?” I asked the dancer.

She shook out her hair, glitter adding to the perfume and the smoke. I held my breath. I didn’t need another coughing attack. “Oh, just in case you wanted to get on stage.” She shrugged. “Just tell the bartender and you are good to go for dancing.”

Did waitress’ really decide that they wanted to shed their clothing for horny men? If that was the case, why didn’t they just apply for a dancing position? I eyed a waitress I met yesterday, she somewhat trained me, as she stuffed padding into her bra.

Yes, yes they did.

I couldn’t judge. I worked here too. I adjusted my halter top before going out to the main room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I pounded on the apartment door. I didn’t have a key yet, so Melanie told me that our roommate would be home so to just knock. The noise difference between pounding and knocking wasn’t a lot…was it?

The door swung open. Our roommate, who didn’t seem to own any shirts, had a look of fury in his eyes. He took a second but he had himself controlled before he spoke. “We need to make you ladies keys.” He said smoothly.

I rolled my eyes. “I think this way works just fine.” I said lightly. “Now, can I come in?” I skillfully reached into my bra and pulled out a crumbled dollar. Leaning forward, I tucked the bill into the front of his jeans.

I looked back up to see his shocked face. It almost made my day. But then it faded into a grin that I‘m sure I‘ll be seeing a lot of. He slouched over, blocking the door more completely. “What’cha going to do for me?” He arched one eyebrow expertly.

Oh! I knew I would have to do something! I mentally cursed Melanie. That lying bit-
My thoughts were interrupted by a voice behind me. “Brendon!” The voice was a whiny, cheerleader-y one that I had heard all through high school. His face took on the shocked look once again, all humor fleeding his eyes. I tried to look at this through a girlfriends eyes.

A girl, not wearing a decent amount of clothing, standing in front of your boyfriend. Your boyfriend who happens to be shirtless and blocking the door with money sticking out from his jeans. He has a certain playful lusty look in his eye. And now he looks like he was caught doing something he wasn’t suppose to.

Yeah, if I was her, I’d loose it completely.

I smirked at him before tossing my head to get a look at the girl. She looked young, blonde and slutty.

Not that I should be talking about slutty.

I smiled at her. “Sorry,” I purred before I pushed my way past Brendon and walking slowly to my room. The door slamming and her outraged shriek was music to my eyes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I had stripped down to my bra and undies and crashed on my bed, covering my head with a pillow. I was sleeping peacefully until I was rudely awoken.
“You almost got my balls cut off.”

“Mmm?” I rolled over and squinted my eyes open. Finally with a shirt, Brendon stood in front of my bed. “What are you saying?” I mumbled at him.

“My balls.”

“Their still there?” I asked, making my voice seem uninterested. “I figured she’s have brought out a nail file and took care of them.” This was all too funny. I was choking trying not to laugh at him.

“She was about too!”

“And this is my fault how?” I sat up, ruffling my bed-head-hair. His eyes didn’t quite make it to my eyes. I sighed and grabbed the blanket to cover my halfly exposed chest. “My fault. How?” I repeated sternly.

“You…tucked the dollar…you..”

“You played along.” I replied. “Can I go back to bed now?”

“No! I almost los-” The door bell rang. His eyes widened, but it was as if he was frozen. I grinned at him and scrambled off the bed, dropping the blanket as I went to answer the door.

Standing at the door was a pretty, dark skinned women with bright, juicy red lips. I smiled at her as I ran my hand through my bed hair.

“May I help you?” I threw in a giggle for fun.

Her eyes narrowed. “Is Brendon home?” She demanded.

“Oh yeah. I just left him.” I look over my shoulder. “Brendon, darlin’,” I called out. “door for you.”

He came storming out of my room, and he looked pissed. I smiled sweetly at him. “I’ll be waiting.” I gave my hips a extra swing as I walked back to my room.

The door slammed and I heard him say “I can explain!”

Ahhh. This was fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fillerish? Maybe.
Thanks to my two commenters :) I love you.
comments = birthday gifts! Its my birthday!