Status: (Complete.) Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. ~ Shari

In Bloom

Image

When he finally comes home to New Jersey after touring for most of the past year, Gerard has no idea his fourteen-year-old daughter, who has always been her daddy's girl, is in the middle of something of an identity crisis. It IS her freshman year of high school, after all, and Gerard's been absent since the middle of Gianna's eighth grade year.

As though this wasn't enough to allow for some adjusting, Gianna has a crush on a boy three years older than herself, and Gerard's trying to plan a graduation party for her older brother, Logan. Things could get a bit messy at the Way house...especially since Gerard's wife, Andie, who had been handling all of these situations on her own, is out of town furthering her own career.

Has too much changed since Gerard left town? Or can he and Gianna get things back to how they used to be?

Dedication:
For Courtney and Shelby

~ Entry in The Father Daughter Contest
~ Word Count: 10,807
~ Legal Info:
2010 Copyrighted © to Shari/Angel di Morte
Any and all original characters who appear in In Bloom are owned solely by Shari/Angel di Morte. All copyrights regarding those characters apply.
Any and all real individuals who appear as characters in In Bloom are used without permission. All copyrights to those characters apply.
No profit is being made in writing this fan fiction. For entertainment purposes only.
  1. Sugar
    Part one.
  2. Spice
    Part two.
  3. Everything Nice
    Part three.