He Knows I'm Jailbait

What Brings You Here?

Skyler

I arrived right on time at my meeting with Mike and Brokencyde. They were waiting patiently for me in the studio, looking nonchalant from the outside of the room.
But once I opened the door, I found fucking hell.
This guy with black and red hair was spinning in a rolling chair. The blond guy- the only one with facial hair- was wrestling with a bigger guy. Then there was a hot, streak-haired guy was sitting casually on the couch.
Mike was nowhere to be seen. I assumed this was Brokencyde.
I closed the door behind me and knocked on the wall. All of the guys looked at me.
"Hey, you're Brokencyde, right?" I asked, hoping none of them would try to kick my ass.
The guy on the rolling chair smirked. "Hell yeah." He winked. "I'm Antz."
The blond guy with facial hair smiled. "Mikl."
Bigger guy: "Phat J, bitch." He did a weird gangster dance.
I twitched.
The last guy checked me out, then smirked evilly. "Hey, baby, I'm Seven with a 7." He winked.
I scratched my head and ruffled my hair. "Do you guys know where Mike is?"
"Nope," Mikl said. "Don't know, don't care."
Phat J looked at me again. "Who are you anyway?"
I rolled my eyes. "I'm Skyler. I'm gonna be working with you guys on your full-length."
Seven continued staring at me. "We need a better name for this bitch..."
I gaped. "Bitch?"
Antz's eyes went wide and he shook his head furiously. "Don't take it personally, that's mostly how we talk to people." I blinked. "It's a crunk thing."
I made an O with my mouth.
"Skizz," said Seven. I turned sharply to face him. He smirked. "And you respond to it too. Fuck Skyler, Skizz it is."
I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall while I looked down at myself. It was then I realized how I was dressed- baggy jeans, a tight black camisole with a slutty lace bra under it, and converse.
I was begging to be a victim of sexual harassment.
As I stood there thinking about how fucked I was, the guys continued on doing whatever it was they were before.
Except for Seven.
He got up off the couch and stood in front of me, leaving a few inches for me to breathe. He was so close I could feel his breath on my face. And at that moment, I actually wanted him. He was just... so sexy that I could barely control myself. But I did.
"So Skizz... What brings a sexy bitch like you into our world?"
I sighed. "I don't even fucking know."
"Hey," he took his hand and put it on my waist, then slid it around to my back. He slowly slipped his hand down to the spot he wanted- grabbing my firm ass. "Don't worry about it. We got you covered here." He leaned in closer. "Once your with us, you're ruling the fucking streets."
He quickly checked if anyone was looking, then leaned in to kiss me fiercely. My eyes went wide in shock, but then closed easily when I started kissing back. He nibbled on my bottom lip to ask for entrance, and I gave it to him.
I felt like such a slut- I was supposed to be working with them on music, not making their screamer hard. Why the hell couldn't Mike show up and save my ass already?!
I didn't really want him to save me, though. Seven was good at making me feel like I was his whore or his bitch or something.
That is a disturbing feeling.
How the hell could I just come out and tell him,
"I'm seventeen."
I pulled back abruptly when I said that out loud. His eyes went wider than I'd ever seen anyone's go before.
"...Jailbait..?" he asked, taking his hands off me just as abruptly as I'd stopped making out with him.
I looked down guiltily. "Yeah." Then I pointed blame on him. "You're supposed to be recording for your fucking record anyway, not making out with me!"
Seven glared. "Fuck you, hoe."
The door opened and everyone stopped what they were doing once again.
"Oh, hello everyone. I see you've met Skyler," said the man I assumed was Mike.
"It's Skizz," Antz pointed out. Seven shot him a thankful smile, like, I really don't wanna talk about her, so thanks for talking for me.
Mike smiled at me. "Hi, Skizz, I'm Mike." He held out his hand and I shook it.
"Hello, Mike. Thank you so much for letting me work with you on this album. You have no idea how much I want to be here right now."
Not as much, now that Se7en already won't fucking talk to me. That's fer fuckin sure.