Lust or More

Seeker

Have you ever read a book or watch a movie/TV show and the characters are in a timed high risk situation, but they still take the time to have sex? You’re sitting there thinking what is wrong with their priorities. They can’t afford to lose any time. All their attention should be on solving the problem they’re in, seeing as how their life literally depends on it. I’m here to tell you that they do it, because they need to relieve the stress. They need a moment of bliss to be able to think clearly about the problem at hand. Or maybe this is all bullshit that I made up in my head to justify why we were having sex when we should be researching and fixing the cabinet.
I moan throwing my head back as I rotate my hips to hit my sweet spot. Using my hips, he pushes me down as he thrusts up into me. My hands went from my breast to his chest to steady myself as an orgasm ran through me. He flips me over and gave me a couple deep thrust, before he reach his own climax. I shiver as he shot his hot cum inside me.
“That is a great way to start the day.” Draco rolls off of me.
“Too bad we don’t normally wake up early enough to start every day like this.” I giggle, as I got out of bed to get ready.
“I don’t normally get in early enough to have early mornings.” He yawns, slowly getting up. “I’ll take the bathroom first, because I’m faster.” He walks over to the door.
“Knock first, I share that bathroom.” I call to him. I didn’t need to have another argument with that girl about how she didn’t want my pervert boyfriend walking in on her again. It happen once while she was popping a zit in the mirror, but the way she talks about it you would think she was getting out of the shower. He pounds on the door and went in after not hearing anything.
I thought back to his last comment and snorted. We were pretty even with the time he took on his hair. That fact was proven when he came out of the bathroom after I change into my uniform, brush and straighten my hair. I went into bathroom to use the toilet and brush my teeth. I came out to sit on the vanity desk. I wave my wand to put on some natural color makeup for the day. I smack my lips and spin around in the chair.
“I’ve been waiting forever.” He sighs dramatically.
“Just be lucky that I have magic. It would have been ten times longer manual.” I tease.
“Those poor muggle men,” He shook his head. I laugh as I got up and pick up my bag. He grabs my hand and we walk out to begin our day.

I was leaving my last class, happy to be done with them for the day. Blaise came up from behind me and wrap his arm around my shoulder. “I got an opportunity for you.”
“What opportunity would that be?” I ask, as he guides me somewhere. He stops in front of the quidditch arena. “Why are we here?”
“Draco quit the team. Our second stringer got seriously hurt and doesn’t want to play anymore. We haven’t been able to find a replacement.” He pulls me into the arena.
“Oh no, I’m not doing it.” I try to pull out of his grip, but he was stronger then me. He was able to drag me into the middle of the quidditch field, where James was waiting for us. “I’ve never even play that position before. I’m normally a keeper or chaser.” I look back and forth between them, wondering why they thought I would be good for this.
“To be a seeker, you just have to be fast and have good vision. You win every broom race we ever had. And, you are able to spot your favorite brand of shoes a mile away.” Blaise tries to persuade me.
“Are you really comparing a pair of shoes to a small fast snitch?” I put my hands on my hips.
“How about we see if you got what it takes?” James held out a broom.
“What am I suppose to do that?” I raise an eyebrow.
“Caught this,” He held out a golden snitch.
“I’m wearing a skirt.” I pull on the end of my Slytherin skirt. Blaise grabs a pair of bike short out of his bag. “How did you get those?” I snatch my shorts away from him.
“Does it matter?” He asks. I gawk at him, for it every much matter how he was able to get a personal item of mine. “Just go change and try out. If you have no potential, then I’ll leave you alone.” He sighs. I put on the bike shorts under my skirt and grab the broom. “And you have to put real effort into. I’ll know if you’re not.” He gave me a pointed look. I let out a chuckle for the thought of putting in no effort did cross my mind.
“Let’s see what you can do.” James let go of the snitch. In a blink of an eye, it was out of sight. I took off after it. I kept my eyes and ears open as I flied around the arena. I was ready to give up after doing a few laps, when saw the golden ball in a distance. I made a bee line for the snitch, as if it could sense me getting close, it took off. I follow it, not wanting it to lose sight of it. I took the first opportunity I could to grab it when I was in arm reach. The boys cheer as I brought the snitch back to them.
“I would say you got the position.” James took the snitch from me.
“The only dilemma is that I don’t want the position.” I roll my eyes at these boys. They didn’t seem to take into factor that I didn’t want to be a part of their team.
“Why not?” James yells.
“Do it for me.” Blaise put his hand on my shoulder.
“I’m going to need more than that.” I push his hand off me.
“Do it for your house. Do you want to be the reason we have the worst record in history? We’ll be the laughing stocks for years. In the next generations to come, other houses will point to this year to prove that we are inferior. And further more…” James screams on the top of his lungs. He was staring at the ground in front of him as he tugs on his hair and paces in front of me.
“Fine, but only for the rest of this year. So, continue your search for a seeker.” I cut him off from his melt down.
“Thank you.” Both of them throw themselves at me.
“Get off of me.” I slap them, until they got off of me.
“I have to go to meet Draco.” I pick up my bag and walk away from them.
“Practice is at three!” James yells after me. I groan as I look at my watch to see that was only half an hour away. I walk as fast as I could to my dorm. Draco was laying on my bed with a the cabinet book in his lap.
“Hey babe,” I greet him as I dig throw my dresser. I change into a pair of black joggers and white and black sport bra.
“Where are you going?” He demands to know.
“Hello Nikki.” I imitated him, while putting my hair in a high ponytail.
“Hello love. Where are you going?” He grabs my arm to pull me to him.
“To quidditch practice,” I grab his face.
“Since, when were you on the quidditch team?” He glares at me with those icy blue eyes.
“Since, half an hour ago. Second string got hurt and doesn’t want to play anymore.” I explain to him.
“I always knew that kid was a weakling.” He rolls his eyes. “I don’t want you on a team with those hormone filled boys.”
“Don’t you trust me?” I drop my hands from his face to meet his glare with one of my own.
“Maybe I shouldn’t, considering that the captain is your ex-boyfriend and you made out with three of them. That’s only what I know of.” He snaps, tightening his grip on my arms. I yank myself out of his hold as his words hit me. I wanted to yell at him for holding my past against me. Remind him that I never held his against him, even though he had sex and emotional relationships with those girls. That would only end up in name calling and screaming over each other. So, I decided to take the high road.
“I don’t have time for this, practice is in five minutes. I’m probable going to be late because of you.” I sat down at the end of the bed and lace up my shoes ignoring Draco who was burning holes into my back with his eyes. I stood up and grab my broom. I made my way over to the door, only to have him block me.
“You’re not leaving dressed like that.” He eyes my outfit in disgust.
“Come on, Draco. It’s going to get hot. I’m not going to wear a long sleeve shirt.” I shook my head. He was being ridiculous. No one is going to be looking at me when bludgers are flying around.
“It doesn’t have to be long sleeves, but you’re not going out there in just a bra, especially not in front of your ex-boyfriend.” He hisses.
“What would you like me to wear?” I cross my arms and tilt my head to the side. He stood there for a while thinking, before moving around me and went to dig through my dresser. He pulls out a green shirt and held it out to me. I grab it and realize it was his jersey from fourth year. He gave it to me as a birthday gift. I suspect that it was a last minute thought, but he swore up and down that he thought about it for a long time. It was hard to dispute since I told him I wanted something that didn’t cost anything, but was sentimental. And I really wanted to keep his jersey.
“Want to piss on me before I go too?” I pull the jersey over my head.
“Don’t tempt me.” He let out a chuckle as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. He held me close as he place wet kisses all over my face. I pull away from him and wipe his slobber off my face. “Aw, now I’m going to have to cover you in another body fluid.” He undid his belt buckle. I let out a groan of disgust. “Don’t worry. It’s not going to be pee.” He winks.
“I’m leaving now.” I open the door. He follows me out, and throws his arm over my shoulder. I gave him a questionable look when he walks with me past the point he would have to separate from me to go to the room of requirements.
“I figure I’ll walk you to your first quidditch practice.” He shrugs as if it was nothing. I smile in amusement knowing he wants to let James know of his presences in my life. When we got to the field the only person on the field was team captain. “Where’s the rest of the team, Urquhart?” Draco yells in outrage.
“Practice starts for everyone else in two hours.” James smirks. Draco glares at him. His mouth was fixes as if he was ready to growl at him, which wasn’t something I would put past him. “Come on Draco, it nothing personal. She’s new to the team and position, she need the extra practice. A lot of it actually, considering our next game is in two weeks.” He tried to reason with my boyfriend, so he would get off the field and let us practice.
“I’ll be in the stands.” Draco points to the stand, letting him know that he would be watching him.
“I thought you quit the quidditch team to focus on your studies. If you’re going to stay for practice then you might as well be on the team.” James rolls his eyes at his possessiveness. I, myself was stuck between being flattered and pissed off by how he was acting. I couldn’t tell if he was behaving this way out of protectiveness or distrust.
“If you think I’m going to let you be alone with my girlfriend, you got another thing coming.” Draco step closer to get into James face. I quickly got in between them, so that things wouldn’t escalade.
“Let’s just get started.” I push James back and turn to Draco. “Kiss for good luck.” I push my lips out. He gave me a peck on the lips and throw James one last glare, before making his way to the stands.
Once Draco was out of eyesight, James turns towards me. “How about we start with ten laps?” He rubs his hands together, looking eager to start this torture. I got on my broom and fly up into the air. James flied up to the center of the field as I began to fly around it. “Fly through the hoops when you come across them!” He yells as I approach one. I narrowly made it through that one, seeing as I had to make a sharp turn to go through it. “Pick up the pace! You have to fly faster in order to catch a snitch!” He orders. I grit my teeth, I didn’t take into consideration when I accept this position that I would be getting bossed around by my ex. I push that annoyance to the side as I was flying in the air at a fast speed. I wasn’t going to run into one of the poles, because I wasn’t pay attention to where I was going.

I let out a groan of pleasure as the cold water hit my sore muscles that I didn’t even know I had until today. Draco left to go to the room of requirement when the rest of the team got there. I hadn’t seen him since, which wasn’t surprising seeing as he normally there until the early hours of the morning. I was going to go see him after practice, but I need a full night sleep after that. I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I put a bra and panties. I collapse onto the bed. I didn’t even pull the cover over me, before I fell into a deep slumber.
I wake up in the middle of the night to someone climb into the bed with me. “Draco?” I sat up, squint my eyes as if that would make me see better in the dark.
“It’s me, calm down. Get under the cover you’re ice cold.” He rubs my arm that was cover in goose bumps.
“I drop of exhaustion after practice.” I pull the blanket over myself.
“Maybe you should quit the team, if it’s too much for you.” He told me.
“It’s not too much for me. It just the first day, I use a lot of muscle that don’t usually get used.” I defend myself.
“It was just a suggestion. If you want to be, I’m sure you’ll be the best seeker in this school history after me.” He pulls me close.
I smile, cuddling with him. “I’m going to be better than that.” He let out a chuckle and nuzzles into my hair. We drift to sleep in each other embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
The outfits in this chapter can be found on my polyvore account (corruptedroyalty). I made a collection for the story. You can also find hints to what to come in upcoming chapters.