Status: Re-writting because i hate it!

An Eternal Fallen

Chapter 4

HAYDEN

She deliberately did it to get me mad, it worked. She walked away smugly. Nothing touches whats mine! Charlie and peter pulled me out of the cafeteria. Sammy walking behind.
"your highness, they are near we must leave by the end of the week" Peter lets go of me.
i wanted to rip that morons head off, if it weren't for them blood would have been spilled.
"yes, we will go back home in a few of days" i say storming off into the chilly streets of Seattle.
My fun is soon to be over and we will return to my kingdom, to take the task at hand.

I have been walking for hours, I am lost. I walk along the sidewalk not really paying attention to where I am going. I am too deep in thought, what will happen if he kills her, there will be full out war if they see that we cant coexist. she cant even stand me and we have to show heaven and hell peace. i don't know what to do.

the sun is a distant fade in the sky, it's a beautiful sight, the clouds turn pink and slowly turn dark as the sun sets. on cue the lights turn on, illuminating the streets. then i see her on her board, she sees me and rolls her eyes. I discreetly follow her in long strides, she turns a corner and she's gone I look frantically around to find her, what if something happened?!

INNOCENCE

I sneak out of the shadow I hide in, sneak up on him from behind.
"why are you following me?!" I yell, he doesn't seem startled, no he's...relieved?
"I'm lost, I cant find my way back" he begins.
"so what I have to escort you home now, some prince you are" I say kicking my board up and catching it. He glares at me and shrugs.
"whats your address?"
"i don't know" he says. Genius.
"how long have you been lost for?" I ask walking toward my aunts house.
"since the cafeteria incident" he says with tight lips.
"that's 6 hours aren't you tired or hungry?"
"yes" he says. I sure am hungry.
"good, come on there's a diner down the street where I live"
We walk in silence, so i drift into thought. wonder where my green socks are, I know I saw them somewhere by my bed. Could they be under the pile of clothes that I've been meaning to put away? No, I remember! It was on my desk, oh no that's not right that was back in California. Where could it be? I hope it didn't get lost in the laundry.

"what are you thinking about?" He asks me as we sit in the diner. He looks at me bewildered.
"oh, i lost my sock and I'm trying to remember where i last saw it" i say, to be honest i have the habit of forgetting where i leave things.
"your sock?" he asks with confusion.
"yes" the waiter comes to get our orders.
"yes, we're ready we will have a classic cheeseburger no onions, and pickles on one, French fries, seasoned and two milkshakes one chocolate the other vanilla" i say, the waiter scribbles it all down on his notepad. he retreats the menu's and leaves.
"i like pickles, on mine" Hayden says under his breath.
"i hate pickles, it's for you" i say retreating into my thoughts.
"how did you know i like pickles?" he asks.
"ha! you like pickles! I knew you were too pretty to be straight" I say, and mentally kick myself for letting it slip.
"you think I'm pretty?" his cocky side emerges.
"your not ugly to look at" I admit, I play with the hem of my shirt.
"i know" he says, great he's a total jerk I roll my eyes and change the subject. The waiter brings our milkshakes. I grab the vanilla, I suck on the straw, not bad. Across from me i see Hayden try his shake his eyes light up. i want to try! i reach for his glass. he slaps my hand away and chugs, my jaw drops when he has finished it all within seconds.
"you jerk I wanted some!" he shrugs, I turn to see the door open and elderly couple walks in and sit near us. They look completely in love holding hands and gazing into each others eyes. I turn my head when they start to make out. I look down, my milkshake is gone. He has my milkshake in his hand draining the thick liquid.
"hey that's mine!"
"it was just sitting there while you gawked at them, cant let it go to waste can we?" he smiles, beautiful white teeth appear brightening the room. his dimples make him look shy, deceitful little flaws. I wave the waiter order more shakes. He leaves with a smile.
"innocence, don't do that" he says, an annoyed look visible on his eyes.
"Do what?"
the waiter comes back with a cart full of food and shakes. he sets the plates down and looks at me. "will that be all miss?" he looks at my breast i pull his gaze back up to me eyes.
"yes, that will be all thank you" i dismiss him.
"that, you make guys swoon for you"
"not all guys, and i don't do it on purpose" i say, eating fries.
"yes all guys, and you do do it on purpose you know you have a power over them"
"not you, i don't have power over you" i cant believe the words escaped my lips. He looks at his plate of food, untouched loosing heat with every second.
"you should eat before your food gets cold" i tell him, we eat in silence after i call Charlie to pick him up at my house.

"do you want me to help you look for your sock?" he asks as we walk in to the living room.
"uh, yea sure why not come on my room is in the basement" i lead him downstairs.
my room is like a small apartment it has a bathroom, a small kitchen and the washer and dryer. i open the fridge and offer him a water bottle, he declines and stands in the middle of the room.
"what does your sock look like?" he asks taking off his coat.
"it's lime green" i say taking a gulp. he nods and begins to look all around the room. i look under my bed in the freezer, (i found my wallet in there once) behind my bookcase and in the end it is no where in sight.
"i think it might have been abducted by aliens" i finally say when I'm too exhausted to look anymore.
"yeah, i think it did" he says plopping down on the couch, i sit on my red lips recliner. i notice his stubble is gone. He looks like a kid almost.

there's a knock on the door .
Charlie walks in. "ready to go your highness?" he bows. I scoff at him.
"hey Charlie do you want something to drink?"
"nah, I'm good heaven thanks anyways" he says.
"more like hades" Hayden says as he walks out the door.
Asswipe

INNOCENCE

I am late again to first period, whatever his name is shouts at me.
"jeez dude, no need to shit your pants i have a note" i hand him the note i got from my counselor.
He glares and gives me a detention for cussing. he sits and drinks his coffee, perfect. I'm sure the rest of the teachers are drinking there coffees by second period they will all be rushing to the bathroom, and the halls will reek of feces.

classes are canceled due to "food poisoning".

Have you eve just sat looking out your window on a gray winter's eve?
The way everything is on pause while you sit patiently for the next chilling breeze to sweep through the trees making them bend this way and that way. Then when it finally comes you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

Sometimes I get bored with my own thought and fish other peoples minds to see what they think like,I know its rude to snoop in peoples lives but I'd rather be a snoop than face my own thoughts. I watch the gray sky in silence as I sit on the park bench with my board on my lap. Everything goes still once again but as i wait for the breeze to pick up and watch the trees sway silence overtakes as well. Eerie silence like in a soundproof room, no cars, no rustling of leaves, no screaming kids, nothing. I know exactly what it is but I just sit and wait for it, i tear my eyes off the sky and look at the most beautiful man stand before me looking up at the sky. Curly blonde hair fall over his eyes, when he looks down i see that they are as gray as the sky before a storm.

"Innocence, how are you?" there's a shadow that has an endless pit behind him.
"Fine, and yourself?" I ask.
"Fine as well, you know why I've come?" he asks, looking into my eyes. I'm swimming in them.
"I have an idea" i nod.
"I'm here because i as well want to put an end to all of this silly war"
"silly?"
"yes, you know how we can do this don't you?"
"Why does it seem like it is all up to me?"
"because it is, partially. Hayden has a role in this too, your friends will help you as well just have faith"
"in God?"
"in yourself"
"what about God?"
"He places us all here with a plan to have no plan he lets itself play out trusting that his children will do what is right in their hearts"
"so he didn't plan this out for me?"
"no he picked us all to play a certain role but how you choose to manage it is all up to you"
"does he know how its going to end?"
"Goodbye Innocence"
"Goodbye"

Like a ball hitting you in the head everything returns to normal with resonating effect. I sit in shock for a couple of minutes before I walk back to school.

I ditched morning classes and arrived at lunch time. I let my eyes roam through the halls not really looking, rather searching. Thoughts pour in me as i make my way through the crowd touching is inevitable in the halls. Hunger, boredom, sex, homework, sex, video games, food, suicide, music, wait what? Suicide, i trace my steps back to where i last felt it but i find no trace of it. i Follow the faintest trace of it to the boys restroom. i stand at the door and take a deep breath to prepare me for what I am about to do. I gently push the door open a guy stands at the sinks washing his hands while a stall is closed with converse sneaking out. I walk to the guy at the sink and touch him discreetly as i pass him. Nothing, faded and hungry. I walk to the other stall that is open and jump on the tagged toilet seat. I peer into the stall and see a boy with shoulder length wavy hair. I let my shield down to let his thoughts pour into me, i wait a second for it but nothing seeps in, he's well guarded I've only met a few people like that murderer's or psychopaths, or just really guarded people that have been traumatized. But i felt him and that means he's not completely guarded he may still have hope.

"whats your name?" i ask over the stall. he falls on the floor startled, maybe i didn't really think this trough, but then again when do i ever?
"sorry, if i scared you, i didn't mean to mister" i say innocently.
"what are you doing in here" he says still on the floor, he shakes his eyes out of his eyes, gray like the sky.
"i uh wanted to talk to you"
"about?" he gets up from the floor and pushes through the stall.
"well, uh do you want to hang out after school or something?" i follow suit and wash my hands with him.
"who are you?!" i pull the hair from his face and get a good look at him. He looks like a pretty boy with a few blemishes and a scar right by his ear but no one would be able to tell because of all the hair.
"you have beautiful eyes" i say letting his hair fall back on his face.
"who are you?" he says more calmly.
"Innocence blunt, just moved here a few weeks ago" i say extending my hand for him to shake, he looks at it and nods.
"yeah, i heard about you" i let my hand fall to my side. i don't want to use powers on him, i want him to let me in himself.
"what did you hear?"
"that you ruined Brooke and Shane's everlasting love"
"oh that, someone had to get them off there high horse, sorry it took me so long I've been preoccupied" i scoff. i grab his arm and pull him out of the restroom.
"do you mind if i sit with you and your friends?"
"i don't have any friends" no embarrassment.
"are you new too?" i smile.
"no, just invisible nerd" he shrugs.
"you can sit with me and my friends if you'd like" i cant help it i creep in his mind and listen, he thinks that this is all a prank. A set up.
"or you and I can sit alone, if you want to"
"i don't know, it's just that..."
"what I'm too ugly to be seen with?" even i can see his eyes bulge out under his mane. i laugh and give his arm a squeeze.
"i was just kidding come on" i pull him and Hayden appears in front of me and... oh i didn't even ask his name. I turn to look at him and he's gone i see him make a turn. Damn! I try to chase after him but am blocked by Hayden.

"what do you want?" i ask Hayden.
"Just checking up on you trying to keep you out of trouble"
"Fine I'm out of trouble bye!" i dodge his block and race down the hall to where i last saw him turn. No one in sight no trace at all. Grr.