Skylines and Turnstiles

Why Dont You Blow Me...

Frank’s P.O.V
Unbelievable...the one thing that NEVER lets me down, that’s always there for me that I feel comforted around when I’m upset. What the fuck! It totally turned its back on me. Stupid skittles. And stupid Gerard for making me choke on it! At the moment I was back at Mikey’s house, lying on their couch in Mikey’s arms. Since I’d just choked he was being VERY cautious. He wasn’t letting me out of his sight. This sucked because I really wanted to talk to Gerard. Thank him...In my own special way. I was so fucking confused! I mean on the one hand there is Mikey, cute, sweet, cares about me so much. I’m so in love with him it hurts. But then there’s Gerard...Gerard is absolutely stunning! I’ve never met anyone like Gerard. He’s so talented and makes me feel alive but at peace all at the same time, and even though I just met him yesterday I feel something there. Like we’re meant for each other. But I just can’t do that to my Mikey. I love him so much. Hurting him and lying to him is killing me inside, but I can’t help it! I have to see Gerard right now!
“Hey-uh Mikey, I’m going to go to thanks to Gerard, I’ll be back in a second.”
“No baby, you need to rest,” Mikey argued.
“Babe I’m not going to choke on air, I’ll be right back just wait here okay.” With Mikey’s permission I walked down the basement, into Gerard’s room, as I walked in he was at his desk, drawing. Did I mention he was in nothing but boxers? I smirked.
“Hey, Gee...what you drawing?” Gerard instantly jerked the picture underneath himself. I guess he didn’t want me to see it.
“Oh hey, how are you feeling?”
“I’m fine...Thanks to you that is.”
“Don’t mention it Frankie...” The room fell silent until Gerard opened his mouth once again to talk.
“Listen...can we talk? About...this?” Why did he have to keep doing this. We’re having a good time. I don’t want to choose between them yet. Being without either one of them breaks my heart.
“Gee, what do you want me to say? I love you and I’m leaving Mikey. That’s not going to happen. I love Mikey, so much. This is just a bit of fun okay.” I’m such an asshole. How could I say that to him!
“It’s not going to be fun if Mikey finds out though is it?”
“He’s not going to okay...” I say walking up to Gerard and cupping his face in my hands before planting a small kiss on his lips. Gerard hesitated at first but it didn’t take long to give in. He just closed his eyes and enjoyed our small embrace.
“Now...I was wondering if I could thank you, properly I mean.” I say seductively.
“Frank if we’re going to do this we have to do it smart okay, you can’t just fuck me with Mikey right there waiting for you to get back upstairs.” The man has a point.
“Who said anything about fucking you?” I whispered into his ear before pulling him into a passionate kiss. I led Gerard towards the bed, our lips still attached. After we’d reached it he collapsed down on it, me on top of him.
“Now, I think it’s time for me to thank you properly.” I said with the sexiest smirk I could possibly posses. I began to kiss Gerard all over. Starting at his lips, then moving down to his chin then his neck, when I got there I decided I’d leave him a little something to remember me buy. I began biting and sucking, determined to leave a mark.
“Frank, don’t make it too noticeable.” I pulled away from Gerard’s neck looking at the bright purple mark I’d left. Fuck, you can see that from space.
“Don’t worry, you can hardly see it.” I began making my way down Gerard’s body once again, kissing his bare chest. I continued going down his body until I reached the strap of his boxers.
“Ready for this?”
“Yes!” Gerard said excitedly. Horny bastard. With that I pulled down Gerard’s already inflated pants. Looks like someone’s going camping because he’s pitched a tent. I smiled at the pleasant view. Before kissing his base.
“Just do it already, fucking tease!” Who am I to deny a horny Gerard. At his request I took him completely inside my mouth, Gerard gasped at the sudden contact. I started whipping my tongue around his length.
“Uhh god Frankie!” Gerard moaned. I took him out of my mouth and moved up to his lips, kissing him once more.
“You gotta be quiet babe.” I once again moved down to him pulsating member. I took him inside my mouth again. Gerard began bucking his hips upwards in pleasure. I held his hips, if I didn’t my gag reflex was going to kick in.
“God Frankie...Fuck! I’m not going to last much longer!” knowing this I decided to try something new. Knowing very well Gerard loved Britney Spears I began humming a Britney tune, my lips vibrating on Gerard’s dick.
“OH FUCK!” Gerard yelled.
“Quiet babe!” I said once again before humming the rest of the chorus of radar.
“UH, I’m...I’m coming...Ohfrankie...!” he said in a muffled tone, as He’s put a pillow over his mouth to shut himself up. I watched Gerard’s face as he climaxed inside my mouth. His orgasm face was so fucking hot! As he rode out his orgasm I swallowed everything. Once he was finished I un-attached myself from him and went up to his face to kiss him once again, smiling into it.
“Fuck Frankie...that was amazing. You should choke more often!” Gerard joked.
“You know I don’t need to choke for you to have your wicked way with me,” I said collapsing beside him and wrapping my arms around him. This felt so amazing. Lying in bed with my Gerard. After just being able to do that. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe Mikey isn’t the one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohkay guys so not my best update ever but I hope you enjoyed it anyway hahaha :P
Umm yeahh thats all I really gotta say today. keep reading and commenting another 7 comments and another sex scene. GOTTA GET THE STARS UP! :) THANKS GUYS!!!
Sorry if anyone has gone off skittles now btw lol
xxxxx