Skylines and Turnstiles

We Can Settle This Affair.

Gerard’s P.O.V
I love this girl so much right now! She’d just saved my ass.
“Oh my fucking god! That’s kind of a relief to tell you the truth, i thought you and Frank were fucking, why didn’t you guys tell me.”
“We uh, thought you’d be upset because of your history,” Kenzi told Mikey.
“No way! I’m happy for you! Now tell me the story! How did it happen?” Well this should be an interesting conversation.
“Gee I know how much you like telling this story, why don’t you take it from here?” Cheeky bitch.
“Oh, um yeah...Well basically we saw each other one last time before I left and we ended up kissing and it just kind of clicked from there.”
“WHAT! You guys have been dating for two years and you didn’t think to tell me!”
“W-well we decided we’d only date if we both wanted to when we got back and that’s why we went downstairs, to talk about it,” I thought on my feet.
“Aww you guys should have told me! You two make an adorable couple! We can double date!” Even the thought of that upset me. Seeing Frank with his perfect boyfriend.
“Sound good, anyway I’d better go, I just came by to see my cutie pie boyfriend,” Kenzi said pinching my cheek, taking the piss.
“Oh, okay, bye baby,” I say hugging her.
“I’ll call you tonight...we have a lot to talk about! Bye Mikes,”
“You know you guys don’t have to feel weird because I’m here...I don’t mind you kissing, now give her a proper goodbye Gee!” Mikey said jokingly. I decided this would be a good test. If it feels the same kissing a girl as it did kissing Frank. I leaned in and kissed her perfect pink lips. It felt nice, but not the same.
“I’ll see you two around,” she said pulling away from me, gobsmacked. If I didn’t know any better I’d say she enjoyed that.
“BYE ZEE!”Mikey yelled as she walked out our front door.
“Wow, you and Kenzi, weird, didn’t see it coming.”
“Neither did I,” I whispered under my breathe.
“What?”
“Oh nothing, I just said isn’t it great.”
“So, we’re finally alone. What do you say we grab a coffee go sit in your room and chill like old times? Catch up.”
“Sounds awesome!” Not. I hate lying to Mikey, he’s my best friend. But I have to keep this from him. I’m scared being around him too long will make me feel guilty and blurt it out. Here goes nothing.
Franks P.O.V.
I’ve been home for 4 hours now and all I’ve done is sit on my bed and think about Mikey and Gerard. I just can’t decide! Why do they both have to be so fucking amazing!
“Someone give me a fucking sign!” I scream at the top of my lungs! All of a sudden my phone rang, the sound of black flag filling the air. It’s Mikey. Whoa...talk about freaky.
“H-hello?”
“Hey baby, its Mikey.”
“Oh, hey gorgeous, what’s up?”
“What are you doing tonight?”
“Babe, I just got home a few hours ago, aren’t you sick of me?”
“I could never be sick of you...besides I know your parents are working tonight and I know how much you hate staying home alone.” This guy is so thoughtful. He really knows me and cares about me.
“Aw, what did you have in mind baby?”
“Double date!” Mikey squealed excitedly.
“Double date...sounds fun, who with?”
“Gerard and Kenzi?” My heart broke in half when he said those three words. How could he do this to me? Tell me he likes me then get a girlfriend! Heartless bitch!
“You there baby?”
“Oh uh...yeah,” I said before wiping tears out of my eyes and continuing, “sorry, I’m just surprised that’s all, Um, I’d love to go. I’ll be at your house in an hour, love you.” Well I wanted a sign. I guess this was it. Gerard and I aren’t meant to be together. I belong with Mikey. If that’s true why do I feel like someone just ripped out my heart and threw it against the wall? No this won’t upset me. He won’t have this affect on me. I’m going to go tonight, looking hot as ever, have a good time with Mikey and rub it in his face. I decided I’d better start getting ready; I was due in an hour. First I needed a shower...I still smelt like Gerard. I’m surprised Mikey didn’t notice. I love this smell so much. UGRH NO BAD FRANK!
After washing my hair I got out the shower and dried myself off. Now to choose an outfit. Something that will make Gerard...I mean Mikey drool.
After about half an hour long metal battle I decided on my tightest pair of black skinnies, the tightest band shirt I possessed and my green, tattered converse. Once my wardrobe was complete I went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I looked pretty good if I do say so myself. My red eye shadow making my eyes go a green- brown colour. Suddenly I jumped out of my skin as my phone went off.
“H-hello?”
“Babe where are you?”
“Fuck Mikey, you scared the shit out of me, I’m just putting the finishing touches on my hair then I’ll be there.”
“Okay well hurry, Gerard wants to go.”
“Gerard can fucking wait!” I snapped. Even hearing his name upset me.
“Chill baby, we’ll see you soon, love you.” Hearing those two words broke my heart. I hated that I had been unfaithful. I love Mikey so much. He’s my world. But I fell for his brother. His brother who is now dating my boyfriends ex girlfriend. I guess me and Gerard were just a thing. A brief moment of weakness. I’m going to forget we ever happened. I’m going to go out to dinner tonight and be happy with my amazing, faithful boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapters kinda boring....Its just prepping for the next very sexy kinky chapter :) enjoy!!
Ohkay you guys are obsessed with the sex scenes hahaha: P I now owe you TWO scenes hahaha they’ll be in next 5 chapters PROMISE!
Oh and collision cat...This story isn’t like that okay! Haha. =D SO KEEP READING PLEASE!
Keep commenting...Only 15 more and I’ll be 3 sex scenes behind, And I know I’ve been updating at least once every day but tomorrow I’m going out and won’t be able to update tomorrow D= So to make up for it I’m going to give you two updates today...One of those will be a sex scene PROMISE!
Remember still taking all requests! Besides killing anyone lol.
KEEP COMMENTING AND READING PLEASE :):) Love you all =D and appreciate you reading my story!