Skylines and Turnstiles

A Kiss And I Will Surrender

Gerard’s P.O.V.
Mikey, Kenzi and I were sitting around the kitchen counter waiting for frank to get here. I couldn’t wait to see him!
“Where the fuck is he?”
“Since when are you so anxious to see him Gee?” Mikey asked me.
“No, I just want to go that’s all.”
“Okay well I’ll call him; you two go wait in the lounge room.” We decided to follow Mikey’s orders. Not like I had much of a choice, Kenzi practically dragged me.
“Um is everything okay?” I asked confused as to her eagerness to get out of there.
“NO! Everything is not okay! I lied to my best friend, not to mention you’re fucking your brother and best friend’s boyfriend, how can you do this to him! To Frankie, he’s 15 he doesn’t know what he’s doing!” That’s when I lost it. All hurt I was feeling towards Frank was released on my ‘girlfriend’.
“Okay you know what Zee! I didn’t mean for this to happen okay! I can’t help it! I tried stopping, I tried saying no but I couldn’t...I’m in love with him. You feel fucking better now?” Kenzi stood there gobsmacked that those words had just came out of my mouth.
“You...you’re in love with him? Gee why didn’t you just tell me that?”
“Because I’m in love with my brothers boyfriend doesn’t exactly role off the tongue,” I retorted back sarcastically.
“Gee, I’ll help you cover this okay...but you can’t keep doing this to Mikey. You have to end it. Soon.”
“I know I should but Zee you don’t get it...when I’m with him I forget everything else. I melt at his touch. I love him.”
“Whoa...You, you love him. You really do don’t you?”
“With all my black little heart.”
“Who do you love?” Mikey asked startling both of us.
“Oh...Um, Johnny Depp. Way hot for someone that’s nearly 50!”
“You really need a life Gerard.”
“I know.”
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. That must be him. Kenzi grabbed my hand for moral support and to make it look like we were dating for real.
“I’ll get it!” Mikey squealed excitedly. We heard Mikey and Frank greet each other at the door. I then heard noises that I really didn’t want to hear.
“Stop making out so we can leave!” I yelled down the hall, to the front door. I was so dreading seeing him. Knowing I can’t touch him, kiss him. The second I saw him all doubts in my mind disappeared. All I could think about was how beautiful he looked right now His jeans so tight I could read his credit card number. And god his hair!!! But then I looked at them. His eyes. My fucking god he looked amazing! He should wear red eyeliner more often! His eyes looked so beautiful. Frankie looked breath taking to say the least.
“Hey Gee, sorry I took so long getting here, heard you were getting impatient, and hey Zee, never saw this one coming that’s for sure,” Frank said wrapping his arm around Mikey’s waste. He’s trying to make me jealous. Fucking bastard. Well two can play at this game.
“Yeah well, when you know...” I said taking Kenzi into my arms before continuing. “You just know.” I watched as Franks face got a little saddened. I know I’m trying to upset him but seeing him liek that broke my heart. I released Kenzi, feeling bad.
“Let’s go, we’re already late.”
“How fun will this be, Gee,” Mikey said pulling me aside.
“Yeah, can’t wait.”
--
Frank’s P.O.V
We’ve been on this stupid ass double date for about an hour now. Longest fucking hour of my life! The whole time I’ve had to watch Gee flirt with his girlfriend right in front of me. I can’t believe he’s doing this to me. Hooking up with me, crying over me, making me think he cares then parading his girlfriend in my face. Fucking asshole. Well if this is how he wants to play it...Bring it on! I decided I’d feed Mikey all cute and cliché like.
“Baby, you have to try this...It’s amazing. You know I haven’t tasted anything this good in a long time,” Including Gerard! I hope he picked up on that insult. He gave me a weird look so I think he did. Yes! Mikey opened his mouth and accepted the food.
“Mmm, you’re right that is good.”
“Just don’t choke on it Frankie, I don’t want to have to save you again.” Everyone at the table laughed at his comment. Except me of course.
“You know I couldn’t have died. How would you live without me Mikey? You’d crash and burn and you know it!” I said in all seriousness but I think they thought I was kidding as they started laughing again.
“Baby, you know I love you to bits, but don’t cant choke on a skittle, your favourite food in the world and expect me not to laugh,” Mikey said cupping my face in his hands. Cheeky bastard.
“He’s got a point Frankie...” Gerard told me.
“Shut up! I hate you all!” Everyone continued to laugh at me. Glad I’m so funny. I just sat there. Watching Gerard and Zee be all couply. I couldn’t take it anymore. I have to talk to him.
“Hey Gee can you show me where the toilets are. I’d ask Mikey but he’s still eating.”
“Oh I don’t mind.”
“No, no, no, no...You finish eating, Gerard, bathroom...Now.” They both obeyed me and Gerard led me towards the bathroom. As soon as we were out of sight I slapped Gerard.
“What the fuck Gee!”
“Ouch, what I do!” He winced. Aww that was so cute. Urgh stay focused Iero!
“What’s with you and Kenzi! I thought you were into me! Not that!” I said pointing towards the direction of our table.
“THAT has a name okay...Its Kenzi, so don’t fucking blame her for this! She saved your stupid ass!”
“What the fucks that supposed to mean?”
“It means that someone got too fucking into it and left his mark and then his boyfriend saw it! Kenzi told Mikey it was her! So don’t say shit about her okay. Without her you wouldn’t have your precious little Mikey anymore.” Gerard’s expression then softened and he gave me a more empathic look.
“Look...I’m sorry; it’s just, seeing you with someone else...It’s hard.”
“Babe, I have to see you with Mikey, how do you think I feel.”
“But what if you fall for her, what if you just forget about me,” I suddenly became so nervous. It had hit me like a tonne of bricks. I was in no way over Gerard.
“You have no idea do you?”
“No idea about what?”
“Frankie...I-” Oh my god is he about to say what I think he is.
“You what?”
“Frankie, baby, we’re ordering dessert now, come order.” I really hate Mikey’s timing.
“Y-yeah, I’ll be there in a second,”
“Okay baby,” Mikey said planting a kiss on my lips.
“You were saying?” I said hinting for Gerard to continue. I needed to hear those words. I needed to know this wasn’t just him using me for sex.
“You know what it doesn’t matter, let’s just get back before this starts looking suspicious,” Gerard told me before walking away, back to the table. I couldn’t let him. I grabbed onto his hand and pulled him into me. We just looked at each other for a few seconds. I then dragged Gerard into the boy’s toilets and attached my lips to his hungrily. This wasn’t like our other kisses. It was full of love.
“Frank Anthony Iero, I love you.” I smiled. I don’t think I can say it back yet. But I’m so glad he said it. I then kissed him again, with more force this time. He managed to slip his tongue in my mouth somehow. That’s when I remembered where we were. It’s amazing how he manages to make me forget everything. I love that feeling.
“Shit, we better get back out there. Here, it’s my house key, come over tonight after dinner okay. We really have to talk.” And do other things.
“Okay, let’s get back out there.” With that we both went out to the table. I enjoyed the rest of the dinner. Kenzi is actually really nice. And not a threat. I can’t help but to feel guilty though. I wish I could tell one of them I didn’t want to be with them. But I just couldn’t bear to lose either of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmygosh! 125 comments! I now owe you 3 sex scenes!!! D= hahaha They'll all be in the next 5 chapters I swear hahaha.
Keep commenting so I have to write more =D hahaha
Hope you like this chapter. ANy ideas for me? Anything I can put in? Jyst lemme know aye =D
THANKS GUSY!
ANd to my number 1 fan.....TARA I love you :)

Keep commenting guys THANKS A MILLION!