Skylines and Turnstiles

Tell Me I'm A Bad Man.

Oh god. I’m so nervous. We’ve never actually talked. I mean I know we won’t just talk. I’m not stupid. But this might be my chance to tell Frank how I’m feeling about the whole situation, see if he feels the same for me. I love this man. And that scared the shit out of me. At the moment I’m in my room getting ready, making sure I look good enough for my Frank. I’m scared that if I don’t try on my appearances’ he won’t like me anymore. I know I sound like a teenage school girl but its how I feel. I wish I could be myself around Frank.
“Hey Gee can I borrow your...Wow where are you going looking all spiffy?” Mikey asked me as he walked down the stairs towards me.
“There’s a...Uh, party at Bert’s house, thought I’d go for a few hours. Don’t wait up,” I said scuffing his hair up.
“Have fun.” I can’t believe I’m doing this. Mikey is so oblivious to it all.
I got in my old run down Impala and drove the 10 minutes it takes to get to Franks house. Here goes nothing I guess. When I got there I sat in my car for a few minutes. I had to give myself a pep talk. All of a sudden my phone started ringing. It was Frankie.
“Hey babe, where are you? I’m getting restless here...In my bed, all alone.” Is he trying to seduce me?
“What happened to talking?”
“Plenty of time for talking. But right now I’m not really thinking with my upstairs brain.”
“You bad, bad boy.”
“So why don’t you come tell me I’m a bad man then,” he told me oh so seductively. Fuck that was hot. I decided I’d surprise him. I rang the door bell.
“Hold on baby, someone’s at the door,” Upon opening the door, Frankie gave me a wickedly seductive smirk,
“Yeah and they’ve got a package for you,” I told him pushing him into his house and closing the door. We instantly started making out like there was no tomorrow, our tongues fighting for dominance. All too suddenly Frank pulled away.
“Ohkay, my bedroom is right through there, I’ll meet you there, and I’m just getting something.” What the hell was he getting? I decided to just go into the bedroom; I knew I was going to found out soon. Wow, Frank had a nice room; it was covered in posters of wicked bands. Looks like me and Frank have more in common than I thought.
“Ready for this baby?” Frank said coming up behind me and whispering in my ear. I turned around so I was facing him and slip my hands around his petite waste.
“As I’ll ever be.” I then kissed him ever so passionately. He started walking forwards, me backwards until I fell onto the bed. We continued making out. Before I knew it both our shirts were on the floor. I occasionally nibbled his lip, he moaned in pleasure. I loved hearing him moan like that.
“Fuck Frank, you have the hottest moan!”
“Good because you’ll be hearing it a lot tonight.” Oh god. The way he said that made me so much harder then I already was. I was so turned on by Frank it’s not funny!
“Frank fuck me.”
“Nothing would make me happier, but I think we’ll do it a little differently this time,” he said with a sexy, turned on grin on his face.
“How so?” Frank didn’t say anything; he just took something that was in his back pocket. Oh yes! He was holding handcuffs. Oh this would be fun. With no warning what so ever I was handcuffed to the bed, one hand still free.
“Now you just lie there and enjoy, I’ll handle the rest,” he said kissing me once more before moving down to my pants. He unbuckled my belt quickly before pulling my pants down. Revealing my very hard member.
“Looks like I’m going to have to take care of this, aren’t I?” Frank said moving back up to my face and kissing my lips. He then moved down to my neck.
“No, Frank not again, just not my neck okay,” I told him. We’ve already come so far we couldn’t risk it now.
“As you wish,” he told me as he moved down to my bare chest where he began to suck and bite, Fuck this was going to leave one hell of a mark. But it felt so good! After about 10 minutes my chest was covered in them. He was so good at that.
“Frank please stop with teasing, I can’t take it much longer.” With that Frank smiled and made his way down to my dick. He licked my tip. Fucking tease. It didn’t take him long to take me into his mouth as he saw I was getting agitated. Oh my god! This felt SO amazing. I don’t think I was going to last much longer and he just started. He continued swivelling his tongue around me.
“Fuck Frankie! UGRH!” I moaned loudly. Thank god I don’t have to be quiet now. I loved being alone with him. All of a sudden he did something I wasn’t expecting, he deep throated me.
“HOLY SHIT FRANK!” I moaned.

“Keep moaning like that baby.”
“Urgh, Frank I’m gonna, I’m FRANKIE!!!!!!” With that I released into Frankie’s mouth, he swallowed everything as I rode out my orgasm as he had the first time. When I was finished he leaned into his other pocket and got out a piece of gum before kissing me lips passionately.
“I’m sorry I taste disgusting.” I told him. He could have always spit it out.
“No, I just remember how much you hate the taste of yourself.” Frank was right. I hate tasting myself. He’s so thoughtful. With the one hand I had free I grabbed the back of Frank’s neck and pulled him into a kiss.
“You think I can have my arm back now?”
“Oh we’re not done just yet, “Frank told me seductively. I had no idea what Frank had in mind so I decided to just sit back and enjoy the ride. All of a sudden frank grabbed a hold of my now deflated self and started stroking it. It felt so amazing.
“Come on, get hard for me baby,” he told me, after this it didn’t take long for me to become hard once more.
“You ready babe?”
“Ready for what?”
“You’ll see.” With that Frank reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom. How the heck could we have sex when I’m tied up? Frank slipped the condom on me before lubing it up a little more. Okay now I’m really confused.
“Um Frank, how is this going to work when I’m tied up?”
“Oh you’ll see...You ready now?”
“As I’ll ever be.” With that Frank positioned himself over me. I slowly entered him as he lowered himself into me. When I said enjoy the ride I never knew it was going to be literal. I saw Frank was in pain at first.
“Baby, you okay?”
“I-I’m fine, just takes a while to get used to.” After just sitting in me for a while Frank finally started moving. I hated being tied up. I wanted to touch Frankie, but I couldn’t. Frank continued riding me, attempting to find his prostate.
“URGH! Fuck Frankie!” I moaned like a fucking whore. This was the most intense pleasure ever, We’ve had sex twice now but this was definitely my favourite time.
“HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF CHRIST!” Frankie yelled. I’m guessing he’d found his prostate. I started jerking my hips upwards so he would hit his prostate with even more force. We both began moaning so loud the whole street probably heard.
“Gerard, I’m close,” Frank moaned. I decided I’d jerk him off with my free hand.
“URGH FRANKIE! I’M URGH! FUCK! FRANKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” I moaned even louder than I ever had before. I suddenly couldn’t hold it in anymore, I released inside of Frankie, no sooner than I had, Frank did the same, and we rode out our orgasms together. Frankie then collapsed on top of me, still inside me, tired.
“Fuck Gerard, that was amazing,” Frankie panted, obviously tired.
“Frank, that was so fucking fantastic!”
“Gee, I have to tell you something. I wanted to tell you earlier tonight at dinner but then I chickened out...” Frank told me nervously.
“Tell me what Frankie?” Come on Frankie, 3 words, 8 letters. Say it please! I said to myself.
“I-I...I-lo-” All of a sudden we were interrupted by Franks phone. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING!
“H-hello?...Oh, hey Mikes.”
FML!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter :) I've got rid of two sex scenes. I still owe you one more but its coming I swear!!! haha.
KENZI!---I have some questions to ask you about your character in the story so comment me please!!! =D
Now PLEASE comment if you want anymore of these awesome sex scences! AND YOU KNOW YOU DO!! Hahah
Keep reading guys C=

ILYTARA!!<3 And all my other readers/commenters/subscribers.