Skylines and Turnstiles

What will it take to show you that its not the life it seems?

Gerard’s P.O.V.
I had to get out of there. I was about to lose it. The thought of frank not being near me or around me hurt way too much to think about. The second I closed the door behind me I burst into tears. I mean the fact Frank can’t choose between us hurts the least out of everything. It’s the fact that he doesn’t even want to consider choosing. In my opinion He’s made his choice and it’s not me. After what just happened he decides to drop that bomb on me. The only reason I keep having sex with him is because he wants it so bad and I don’t want to lose him. Well looks like that was pointless. I loved Frankie so much more tonight. He was so fragile, laying on me crying. I finally felt like the dominant one, and that’s when I realised it. Frankie’s just a baby, not even out of school yet. I can’t screw with a 15 year olds mind like this its cruel. I need to talk to someone right now! I get out my phone and go to type in Mikey’s number FUCK! The one person that I know loves me and will always be there for me can’t know about this! I slammed my car door shut after getting in it in anger. Then I realised Kenzi knew. She’s been so understanding so far. I typed in those 7 digits and waited for her to answer her phone.
“Come on Zee, come-”
“Hello?”
“OH THANK FUCKING GOD!”
“Gerard have you been crying? Is everything okay?” She asked me sounding concerned.
“No! Nothings okay! Can I come over; I really need to talk to someone?”
“Yeah come on over.” I didn’t bother replying, I just hung up the phone and sped all the way too Kenzi’s house. If anyone besides Mikey could make me feel better its Zee. As soon as I reached her apartment I parked my car (very badly) and made my way over to Kenzi’s apartment. She opened the door the second I knocked and pulled me into a hug. I began to cry on her shoulder.
“Sweetie, what happened? Was it Frank?” fuck this girl can read me. I struggled to get words out, as I was crying so damn much.
“He, he’s not going to choose, he said he really likes me but can’t choose and that we shouldn’t do this anymore because he doesn’t want to hurt me!”
“Oh god, Gee I’m so sorry,” she said hugging me tighter, pulling me into the house and shutting the door. She led me into the kitchen and poured me some water.
“T-thanks.” Oh my god. I’m shaking. How can someone you’ve only known a few days have this affect on you? Am I broken or something?
“So, what happened then?”
“Well, I was at Frank’s house, we were just laying in bed when Mikey ca-”
“Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up...I thought you were going to stop all this. You told me you weren’t going to let him do this anymore. Why were you in his bed Gee?”
“I Uh, I...”
“That’s all I needed to hear,” she told me walking out of the kitchen. I followed her. I couldn’t stand losing her right now.
“Zee wait!”
“Gerard, Mikey is my BEST! Friend, and I’m keeping this secret from him, now you telling me you fucked him even though he’s not going to choose. You can’t do that okay! Be with him and let Mikey move on with his life or just leave those two alone, let them be happy together.” Kenzi is right.
“YOU THINK I DONT FUCKING KNOW THAT! But I don’t think you’d find it too easy to just move on from the love of your life and have to watch them with another guy!”
“Well apparently I’m handling it better then you! “
“W-what?” Kenzi’s face went from angry to upset. She didn’t have feelings for Mikey did she?
“It doesn’t matter.”
“Zee, are you in love with Mikey still?” That’s when Kenzi lost it. I saw tears begin to fall from her eyes uncontrollably as she collapsed to the floor. I walked over to her and hugged you. She hesitated but gave in after a while.
“I-I’m just so upset, I lost him to Frankie and he doesn’t even appreciate the fact he has him.”
“Oh my god Zee, I had no idea.”
“How would you? I’ve never told anyone, because last thing I wanted was trouble between Frank and Mikey because I know how in love they are, or I thought I did. Then you come home, after years of them being happy and it all falls apart.”
“Whoa, that’s a bit harsh don’t you think,” I said trying as hard as I could not to flood her house with tears.
“No I don’t, Gerard just let them be happy, please.”
“O-okay, I’ll call Frankie tomorrow, its over.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohkay guys I have a special authors note today. This is really important to me so please read.
Today I received a comment from someone...Heres what it said..
MCR doesn't save lives, by the way. People have the will power to do it, songs wont change anything. If anyone's songs could save life, tell me, have you heard the song "Don't Worry"? A man, who sung that song believed in changing a violent world through the sound of music, two days before the show, someone shot him down. Two days later, he walked up onto the stage and said "Evil will not stop so
neither can I." And he did the concert. Sadly, he didn't change a single thing in the world, maybe only opened a few people's mind to somethings. If he made a big change, we would of seen it. Tell me, do you honestly see good change?
--
Now personally this offended me okay So I replied saying this,
Well in my opinion MCR Saves lives. Thats the whole reason they started My chemical romance. They wanted to change the world and save lives and I strongly and with all my heart beleive they do....You cant say they dont save lives because I know plenty of people that say theysve been saved by them. And how would you know anyway. Im speaking from personal experience here. Im not just some teeny
bopper fan who thinks there hot. They stand for a cause and I love that about them. They set out to change the world and I beleive they have done so. And its not their songs okay...well yes its partly there songs but its so much moe then that. Its everything they satnd for and beleive in. Its the fact that they have come so far from nothing.
Its the fact that they make you feel like you can overcome anything. Gerard way used to have extreme depression and was an alcoholic and drug addict...hes been clean and sober for ages now. Thats so inspiring.
It had got to a point even he thought he was going to die . And look where he is today.And true fan thinks the same. So keep your opinions to yourself because there more then a band there my heros and I love them so much.
---
Now I need you gusy to do me a favour. If you agree with me, if my chemical romance have saved your life, or if you love them or if your sick of people putting them down leave me a comment because I'm so very tired of it and I want people to see that im not the only one. So leave me a comment on my story telling me.
1-If you enjoyed this chapter
2- What you think on my little mibba argument?
your comment means alot! I need lots! COnsider it a petition type thing :D

This chapter is dedicated to tarabrookehana- My hero&bestfriend.

Oh and on a lighter note 145 comments!! 2 sex scenes coming your way very soon!
ily guys :) And thanks ffor all the support :)