Skylines and Turnstiles

I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling.

Frank’s P.O.V
“URGH FUCK FRANK! “ I kept thrusting into him, he began moaning in pleasure. Now just show me your face. I’ll know who I’m meant to be with.”
“FRANKIE!!!”
“Frankie, wake up, its Mikey’s here to walk you to school.” Great fucking timing mum!
“M-mum, when did you get back?”
“A few hours ago, we didn’t want to wake you, now is it safe to let Mikey in?”
“Um, yeah show him in,” I said confused. I thought he was mad at me? My mum slowly walked out of the room and told Mikey he could come in.
“I surrender,” Mikey said nervously, holding up a bag of skittles. I smiled at the thoughtfulness of that.
“I thought I wasn’t aloud skittles anymore,” I said jokingly, a playful smile plastered across my face.
“I know, but I know how much you love them, besides if you choke again consider in karma,” he told me before coming to sit next to me on the bed.
“I’m so sorry baby, I just haven’t seen Pansy in ages! And I-” he cut me off by kissing my lips. I smiled into it.
“I love you okay, that’s all that matters. That we love each other more than any other person in the world,” At that point I felt sick. How could I sit here and let him pour his little heart at while I know that Mikey is not the only one I love.
“M-Mikey...How do you explain love? Why do you love me?”
“Well I can’t explain love; it’s not really a word that’s easily explained, but...I guess love is wanting to wake up to the same person everyday for the rest of your life, you look into your future and there always there with you no matter where you are, It’s when you smile when your around, and cry when your apart, it’s when your heart beats a little faster every time their name is mentioned or whenever you see them and every kiss and touch is pure bliss. In my opinion that’s love. These feelings and more is how I feel about you.” This made me think. Who do I see?
“Why you asking baby?”
“I was just upset and needed to be cheered up, that’s all,” I lied rather badly. Sadness and confusion obvious in my face.
“What’s wrong sweetie?” he asked me concerned.
“Oh nothing, I’m just a little confused at the moment. Don’t worry about it,” well that wasn’t a lie. I was confused. I was in love with two people. Maybe I wasn’t in love with Gerard though. I mean whatever I felt for Gerard was very different to how I feel with Mikey. Gerard gives me a rush. I liked it, it makes me feel alive, and he makes me feel special with everything he does. From there first time I met him I felt sparks. So is it love or lust? Whatever it is I’m not ready to give it up. I’ve become addicted to Gerard. I need him. I need his heavenly scent left on my pillow every time he comes over. I need his soothing hugs when I’m upset, I need his passionate kisses. I need Gerard.
“Oh well I’m here if you need, now get dressed, I’ll wait downstairs, I love you.” But then there’s Mikey. Mikey cares for me so much. He treats me so amazingly. I’d be so fucked if he hadn’t been around past 3 years. My parents are always out of town and I started feeling like nobody loved me. Then along comes Mikey, this amazing guy. With him cute glasses and dimples. He loves me so much and I love him so much. He’s always there for me. No matter what I’m going through! I need that in my life. He’s more than cheap thrills. Does that mean Gerard is my cheap thrills though? No he can’t be. Mikey was now gone from my room and I decided I’d call Gerard. I think I’ve made my decision. I retrieve my phone from my bedside table and type in his number. It’s ringing. SHIT! I can’t believe I’m doing this. I wasn’t even sure who I was
“Hello?” That’s when it clicked. I saw my whole future before my eyes. I saw the person I’m meant to be with. I know my choice.
“Gee, it’s Frank, I’ve made my choice,” I said nervously. Here goes nothing. Don’t hate me Gee.
♠ ♠ ♠
I put up the new chapter for butdoesanyonenotice :)
SO ENJOY!! hahaha.. :)

Kinda a filler I guess :)
Enjoy and comment so I know how much you liked it!!
xxx