Skylines and Turnstiles

Let Me Break This Awkward Silence.

Gerard’s P.O.V.
Oh my gosh did it feel good to be home! I loved France but I missed New Jersey so much! I especially missed Mikey! My savour, my best friend, my brother. Mikey has always been here for me. He is the only person in this world who cares about me, who knows everything there is to know about me, my deepest darkest secrets. Well nearly all of them. There are some things I’ll never tell anyone. Things I want to erase from my mind and never bring up. And i know what Mikey will do if he finds out. Mikey will never know the real reason I went to France so suddenly. Mikey is the only person in this sad depressing world I care about and today I was meeting his ‘amazing’ boyfriend. Every night when we talked on the phone all he would talk about is Frank. I still can’t believe Mikey’s gay. I must admit I’m a bit homophobic. But I have my reasons. But if Mikey’s in love i don’t care who with. If Mikey’s happy I’m happy.
Mikey and Frank started dating 3 months after I left so I’ve never met him. This boy better be good enough for my Mikey!
I was down stairs in my room drawing when all of a sudden someone called out to me.
“Gee, where are you? I’m home! “Mikey said in an excited tone. Oh gosh I’ve missed him so much.
I practically sprinted up the stairs to where Mikey’s voice was coming from. YAY! I finally saw him! After 2 years I’ve finally seen him! I froze as I saw him, taking him in.
I suddenly ran towards him, grabbing him in a giant hug. First hug in over 2 years! Yay!
I held on for dear life, as if the world would come to and end if I let go. Mikey hugged back just as much.
“OhmygodgeeI’vemissedyousomuchhowareyou?” Mikey yelled extremely fast.
“Whoa, Mikey slow down!” I said pulling him into another hug.
OhiknowbutI’vemissedyousomuch-And...How was France? “Mikey said obviously running our of breath half way through.
“I’ve missed you too! And France was great but I missed home!
“Wait, you understood that? You guys are around each other way too much!” Some guy joked. I’d only just noticed his presence. This must be the famous Frank.
“Frank?” I asked putting out my hand to him, gesturing him to shake it. Huh, I guess you could consider him cute if your into that sort of thing.
“Yeah nice to meet you...Gerard,” he replied, briefly forgetting my name. He then shook my hand. Fuck, what the fuck was that!?! Its something I haven’t felt before that’s for sure. What the fuck was that? Whatever it was he must have felt it too because he jerked away very fast then when quiet.
Mikey was the first to break the ice.
“Okay, now you’ve met I’m going to make you become friends! And Gerard you must have been going out of your mind without star bucks for over a year what do you say we go there?” Mikey squealed in excitement. Frank smiled at him before planting a tiny kiss on his chapped lips. I must admit they were a cute couple, but i couldn’t help feeling the slightest bit jealous.
With that we drove to Starbucks and got one of the booths in the back. I guess I was about to get to know Frank a little better, I’ll see if he’s good enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS
Hope you enjoyed :) Good parts coming I swear lol.