Skylines and Turnstiles

Could I Lie Next To You?

Franks P.O.V.
We’ve been at starbucks for a while now. 3 hours and 4 cups of coffee later I didn’t learn a lot about Gerard. He’s 20 this year, loves art and music. Gerard and I have nothing in common what so ever! But for some reason I was so taken back by Gerard, I don’t know why, but something about him fascinated me to know end. It’s a shame he’s kind of boring. I made out like Gerard was the most amazing person I’d ever met, to make my baby happy.
All of a sudden I was dragged out of my thoughts as I heard Britney Spears coming from Gerard’s phone. Fuck and I’m the gay one! I’m supposed to like her not you! I yelled at him in my head before I giggled at the fact I was having an argument in my heard with Gerard. Mikey gave me a “what the fuck?” Look before turning back to Gerard.
“Hello...Yeah...I’m great, you...France was amazing...I know man... Yes, love too... Okay, see you then...Okay I’ll bring it...Bye,” Gerard said before hanging up the phone. I wonder what he is bringing.
“Well that was ray! He wants to hang, I’ll be back late tonight so don’t wait up, Frank...Was nice to meet you,” he said before shaking my hand again. Fuck! Stupid sparks! I love Mikey! I love Mikey!
“Mikes, clear your day tomorrow, we’re spending the day together! Love you!” He said before blowing a kiss at Mikey and walking away.
“So, I guess it’s just you and me tonight,” I said pointing out, planting a kiss on his amazing lips, Mikey kissed back with more force before sliding his tongue along my bottom lip, begging for entry. I graciously accepted and we began making out, our tongues fighting for dominance. Mikey has always been an amazing kisser, which is why I know he’d be amazing at other things. As you can probably guess I’m not a virgin. I lost my virginity a little while before I met Mikey. We continued to make out for what seemed like a long time. Oh I love this man. SO why can’t I get Gerard out of my head?
Mikey finally pulled away, I slightly gasped as I missed his touch.
“So what do you think of Gerard?” He asked me with a goofy smile on his face like he’s just been laid...Oh little innocent Mikey.
“Yeah, he seems awesome,” I lied.
“Good, I’m glad you like him,” Mikey squealed excitedly before kissing me again.
“What do you say we take this back to the house?”
Mikey didn’t say anything; he just smiled and took my hand. We had to walk back to Mikey’s house because Gerard had taken the car to Ray’s house. So we walked back to his house, hands entwined, happy as ever
__

We were now on Mikey’s bed, making out. God it was good. But I wanted more! I put my hand up his shirt, he flinched slightly at the contact but soon let my hands do as they please. I’m now one step closer! I decided to push my luck and slip my hand down to his pants. Mikey pulled away suddenly.
“Frankie no! I’m not ready.”
“Come on babe, I need you now!” I moaned in his ear, pulling at his jeans again.
“What’s wrong with you?”
“What’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with you? You’re the fucking prude!” I regretted that as soon as I said it.
“Get out, sleep in Gerard’s room tonight!” was all he said before turning away from me.
“M-Mikey, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean that I j-”
“Get out!” He screamed. Sadly and defeated I walked out of Mikey’s room. I’m a fucking idiot! With my head down I walked into the basement otherwise known as Gerard’s room. I was interested to see what his room looked like. Upon walking in, I saw everything in boxes. All that was in his room was an old single bed, a desk and some discarded drawing. I walked over to his desk, where I saw what appeared to be his latest drawing. It was so beautiful. It looked like a comic book. God was he talented.
“Um, can I help you?” A mysterious voice asked me from the top of the stairs. Or not so mysterious voice. I jumped back from my spot, frightened by his sudden where about’s.
“Oh, hey, G-Gerard, I know this must look like I’m stalking you but...I’m not, I, um...Well I got kicked out. D-do you mind if I stay here?”
“Oh, let me guess, he still wants to ‘wait’,” he said putting quotation marks when he said wait.
“Has he mentioned it before?”
“He’s mentioned you don’t want to wait, but that he does and that you’re an impatient fuck who has to keep it in his pants,” Gerard said in all seriousness.
“Oh, uh sp he really does tell you everything doesn’t he?” I asked nervously. Fuck he probably hates me now! Wait why do I care?
“Every...Single...thing,” he said coming extremely close to my face. I gulped quickly and suddenly became very nervous with him being this close to me. I felt the sudden urge to kiss those perfect yet chapped lips.
“Look, I-I’m sorry. I love your brother, that’s the reason for my craziness, I want to show him just how much I really do love him,” Gerard sighed before smiling.
“You really do love him don’t you?”
“With all my heart.” Gerard stood there silently. I was nervous as to what his reaction would be, he suddenly smiled.
“Aw, Mikey loves you too, don’t worry, your all he talked about when we were on the phone,”
“Thanks Gee,” I said pulling him into a hug before I realised what I was doing. That’s when I felt it. For the third time today. These sparks. I’d never had it with Mikey, What’s going on? I pulled back but held onto him as I studied him, His gorgeous green eyes complemented his pale skin and jet black hair. His tight jeans clinging to his body like a second skin. Gerard was...Stunning. When I realised I’d been staring at him for quite a while now I let go
“Um, well, I better see if Mikey well forgive me yet. Bye Gee.”
“Oh, um, bye, now...Frankie, I mean frank,” he muttered somewhat nervously. I walked out of Gerard’s room as quickly as possible. I walked back into Mikey’s room; his back was to me so I couldn’t tell if he was still awake. I hadn’t been gone all that long but he falls asleep quickly.
“Baby, you awake?”
“That depends,” was all he said. I made my way over to the bed and put my hand on his hip.
“Look, I’m so sorry babe, I just love you so much and I-”
“No, its fine babe, I love you too, but I really want to wait okay,” he said turning around to face me and planting a kiss on my lips.
“Love you,” I said smiling into the kiss. Mikey then pulled me into the bed with him. We fell asleep in each other’s arms that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope your liking it so far. It gets better yet I swear hahaa COMMENTS