Skylines and Turnstiles

You Can Take All The Pain Away From Me

“Wait Frank; don’t tell me, there’s something I have to say.” Oh god, that doesn’t sound good.
“Is everything okay Gee?” I asked nervously.
“No not really, just let me say this while I still have the guts.” He paused for a moment. “I can’t do this anymore Frankie; we’re hurting Mikey, Kenzi and we’re hurting me. I can’t do this to Mikey. And I don’t know if I can do this to me either. I love you Frankie, who makes this a lot harder, but we have to end this.” I didn’t say anything; I just sat there, unable to speak.
“Say something?”
“What the fuck am I supposed to say!” I yelled as I burst into tears. How can he do this?
“I’m sorry, it’s better off this way you’ll see,” Even I didn’t believe myself right now.
“I’m sorry I wasted your time, oh and by the way, I chose you, goodbye Gerard,” I quickly hung up the phone and threw it against the wall. I then collapsed to the floor and cried my eyes out. How could he say that? I thought he loves me. If he truly loved me he’s know how this would affect me. Yet he sits there and tells me that. My heart has shrivelled up suddenly and fallen out of me. How could he. Fuck him!
“Baby, you almost ready?” Mikey asked me from the other side of the door.
“Uh yeah, just gimme a second,” I told him getting up off the floor. I quickly got on some jeans on and a shirt that was on the floor. I didn’t bother with hair and make-up. I don’t give a shit what I look like. I walked out of my room without even looking at myself.
“Baby you okay? You look kind of-”
“What not as good as usual. I can’t be fucked is that a crime?” I snapped at Mikey instantly regretting it.
“Oh, okay, sorry I asked.”
“I’m sorry baby, just a little tired still and had a little to drink last night, I’ll perk up soon.” I kissed Mikey just to make him feel better. I could feel it now. No passion. No spark.
“Its okay, come on let’s leave, I’d get Gerard to give us a lift but he was really upset when I left him so thought I’d let him rest.” Even the mention of his name made me shiver and feel like crying. But I can’t...he doesn’t want me. Well fine. I don’t want him. I love Mikey and Gerard can fucking die! We walked down the stairs, towards my mum.
“Frankie...Can I talk to you for a second?” My mum asked me quietly.
“Yeah, sure ma,” I replied as she grabbed my hand and led me into the kitchen.
“Frank, do you know where Mikey was last night?” What the fuck? Why is she asking me that?
“Um, home, he called me to see if I wanted to come over but I couldn’t.”
“So you weren’t with Mikey last night?”
“No...Is that a problem?”
“Yes, it is...”
“Mum what’s wrong?”
“I heard you last night Frank, with, well I don’t know who with. Are you cheating on Mikey?” Oh no.
“Mum that was the TV; you know I’d never cheat on Mikey,”
“Oh so your TV was moaning your name last night then was it,” she asked me, getting annoyed.
“Mum, if you must know, I was watching porn and the guy on TV was called Frank, now fucking stay out of my life, your never home and when you are here all you do is tell me how to live my life. So just fucking leave again, like you know you’re going to,” I yelled before storming out of the kitchen.
“Come on Mikey, let’s get out of here,” I said practically dragging him by his wrist out of my shithole house.
“What was all that about?” Mikey asked me concerned.
“Nothing, it doesn’t matter, let’s just get to school already,” I snapped. I wish I’d stop snapping at Mikey already. He hasn’t done anything. He’s never done anything.
“Whoa stop!” Mikey stopped in his tracks.
“What the fuck is going on with you lately? You’ve been so weird! Is there something you’re not telling me?”
“Uhh, actually Mikey, there is...” I can’t do this anymore. I have to tell him.
“What is it?” I was just about to tell him...The words began spilling out of my mouth.
“I’ve been-”
“HEY LOOK THE FAGS ARE HERE!” Someone yelled at us, throwing random food at us, interrupting me. I put my head down in shame. Maybe this is a sign I shouldn’t tell him.
“Ignore them, now what’s wrong?” Mikey said taking my hands. We heard a few boo’s and ewws.
“It- it doesn’t matter, let’s just get to class already.”
“Babe, we don’t start for half an hour,” he told me confused.
“Y-yeah I know, but I want to get there early, I’m just going to go, and I’ll meet you at lunch.” I said planting a kiss on his lips. Why can’t I feel anything anymore? One thing was for sure... School was going to be hell today!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like guys! Sorry I havent updates ina while :):)
I was wondering if anyonne would like to write a story with me?>
comment guys!!! THANKS A BUNCH