Skylines and Turnstiles

And If Your Heart Stops Beating.

Gerard’s P.O.V.

It’s been a bit over a week since I’ve seen Frank, Its killing me! I need to see him! I feel like I’ve got the worst hangover ever that just won’t go away! Why can’t it go away! I layed in my bed as I had done this entire week. I was supposed to be looking for a job but I just couldn’t drag myself out of bed. I told Mikey I was sick and highly contagious and he should leave me alone. Of course he never listens though. I look at the clock at my bedside... 10.05am it read. Nearly time for Mikey’s daily inspection.
“Hey Gee, how you feeling?” Huh, he’s early today.
“For the last time Mikey, I’m sick and I don’t want you getting sick so please leave,” I replied covering my eyes, red and puffy from all the crying. I had been cutting myself almost religiously you could say since I told Frank to stay away. I can’t believe I did that. Mikey doesn’t even know what I’d just done for him.
“Well whatever this is, it’s making you awfully moody, Geez I’m just trying to help!” Mikey snapped.
“I-I know, I’m sorry Mikes, I’m just not feeling the best.”
“Gee, Gee have you been crying? Oh my god what’s wrong?” he asked me suddenly worried.
“Uhh, I just...I miss Zee I guess.”
“Oh, well do you want me to call her get her to come over?” he asked me. Yeah right. That’s the last thing I need. Someone to tell me ‘I did the right thing’. BULL FUCKING SHIT I DID THE RIGHT THING! I belong with Frank! He belongs with me. He’ll never take me back now and it’s my entire fault.
“Um, no I don’t want her seeing me like this,” I lie.
“Gee she’s seen you at your worst, I’ll give her a call, and besides Frank’s coming over in like an hour so it would mean a lot if you got out of bed and came and spent some time with me, Frankie and Zee. Please Gee,” he pouted attempting to look cute. Fail Mikey. Frank’s coming. I get to see him. Even if I can’t kiss him and touch him like I want to. I get to see him. That’s all I need. A flash of that beautiful smile that lights up my world.
“Ohkay, I’ll be up soon, just let me get ready, got to look hot for Kenzi (Frankie.)” I said with a smile. Better make myself hot.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you enjoy this chapter...I know its short but I was dying to update! How you liking it?

Now I have some new stories I'd like you all to read...Of course there all frerard :) All frerard but all very different. Give em A go their pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

My first one shot- Confession-http://stories.mibba.com/read/244254/Confession/1/

Hit the floor- If your a little not right in the head you'll enjoy this..Not hooked yet? Well it contains lots of sex scenes? http://stories.mibba.com/read/244246/Hit-The-Floor/Yeahh I know you just clicked this link xD

Well after all, we'll lie another day-Cowritten with DaniDOUCHE Ox'- http://stories.mibba.com/read/244000/Well-After-All-Well-Lie-Another-Day/
If your interested in a cute let dramatical love story :)

the ghost of you- Co-written with tartar_sause- If your interested in ghosts and sex! not ghost sex though xD http://stories.mibba.com/read/241764/The-Ghost-Of-You/

Heres one I wrote ages ago! it may be old but i love it and im starting to write new chapters for it now so I'd really love if you read it. its called the collision of his kiss
http://stories.mibba.com/read/42060/The-Collision-Of-His-Kiss/

Youve all said im an amazing writer and these stories are equally as amazing I swear! If not better because i have amazing co-writers. So PLEASE enjoy them...Dont just go fuck this and exit this page, read em :)

Comments make me happy!!
love you all!! =D