Skylines and Turnstiles

And Like The Blade You'll Stain

Gerard’s P.O.V
Frankie just left my room in a rush, he must have felt it too, and whatever ‘it’ is. I stared pacing around my room. AS million thoughts running through my mind. What is this feeling in the pit of my stomach? Why couldn’t I stop looking at Frank? His small figure, his gorgeous green- brown eyes. I loved that he was so short. It was cute! What, what am I saying? Franks a guy. Yuck! No! EW! I feel disgusting. I needed some kind of release. Something to make me forget about everything. I went into my top drawer where I kept my underwear and searched for what I was looking for. Damn all out. All that was left was a tiny bit of the white substance that had obviously fallen out of the small bag. Not enough. I sigh. I need a release. I need to stop thinking. I decide to go into my bathroom. I have an idea. I open the cupboard and locate the razor that was hidden in the medical kit. How ironic. I lie on the bathroom floor and position the razor at my wrist. I place a bit of pressure on it, I watch as blood drips from my arm. This felt so good. For a split second I forget about everything. All I can focus on is the pain. It felt amazing.
After a while the pain was back but I knew I couldn’t continue. Last time I did I ended up in hospital. I can’t put Mikey through that again.
I slowly get up, clean up my arm and put back the razor before making my way over to my desk. Drawing is another way I can escape the outside world. I can make it anything I want too. I put pencil to paper and just drew, I’m not exactly sure what I’m drawing but I’ll just wait and see how it turns out. A few minutes into my drawing I noticed what it was. Oh my god. Its Frankie...I mean Frank. I completely subconsciously drew Frank. What the fuck is wrong with me? I can’t have a crush on my baby brother BOYFRIEND! Fuck! I decided to just go to sleep...Hopefully I’ll get a peaceful sleep and won’t have to think about Frank for a few hours.
That night consisted of about 2 hours sleep.
--
Frank’s P.O.V
“I love you so much, Fuck me!” I moaned in his ear. My back was to him as he was preparing to enter me. I turn around to kiss him quickly. Gerard looks so hot covered in sweat.
“FUCK!” I yell waking up from my sleep! Okay that’s weird. My dreams always like this...accept it’s always Mikey. Fuck! Mikey jumped out of his slumber.
“Ah! Oh, Frankie, Are you okay? Why’d you scream?” he asked me calmly.
“Um, just a bad dream, I’m okay...” I lie.
“Was it you in the water again?” I have a serious fear of large spaces of water.
“Y-yeah...Go back to sleep I’m fine.” Mikey then nodded and put his arm around me, drifting into sleep once again. I wish I could do that. But I couldn’t sleep now. All I could think was how could I do this to Mikey? I’m such a terrible person! I don’t deserve someone as good as Mikey. I decide to go into the kitchen and get a drink; maybe it would help me fall asleep.
As I arrive in the kitchen I turn the light on and see Gerard leaning on the kitchen bench. Deep in thought.
“Oh, uh, sorry Franki- Frank...I’ll get out of here for you.” He said rushing out the door.
“Gerard it’s your house, Stay...Please.”
“Uh, okay, so what bring you out at this time of night?” He said smiling, raising his coffee mug to his mouth. That’s when I saw it.
“Gee, oh my god, what happened? Are you okay?” I asked concerned. Why the fuck did I care so much?
“Um, I...Uh, cut it on a glass I dropped.” I didn’t believe him but he obviously didn’t want to tell me so I let it go.
“Well that was smart, come with me I’ll get you cleaned up,” I say leading him into his bathroom where I pulled out the medical kit. I pretend not to see the razor covered in blood. I get a cloth and soak it in warm water.
“Give me your arm,” I demand. He did as told and gave me his arm. It felt good to be holding him. I shake the thoughts of Gerard out of my mind. This is hard when I’m fixing him up.
I put the cloth on his arm and cleaned up the dry blood around. I then put a plaster around it.
“There you go, good as new,” I said smiling.
“How do you know so much about this?”
“My mum’s a nurse”
“Oh,” was all he said. Suddenly our faces were very close. I knew something was about to happen. I also knew I had to pull back but for the life of me I couldn’t.
“Love me hate me say what you want about me all of the boys-” Gerard’s fucking ringtone again!
“H-hello?”
Fuck! What did I just do? Or almost do?
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS PLEASE :)
Hope your enjoying