Skylines and Turnstiles

It's the Tearing Sound Of Love Notes

Mikey’s P.O.V.
1 week. 1 week is how long it took for my life to spiral downwards…last week everything was perfect, I had my amazing boyfriend and my brother was finally back in town. Only thing that could have made it better was if my Dad was with us, unfortunately Dad left a little before Gerard did. But now…I’m left with nothing. I miss Frankie like crazy! I wish he would just come back, I’m sick of crying myself to sleep. If it wasn’t for Kenzi I probably wouldn’t be here right now. Without Frankie in my life, I feel like dying. But Kenzi gives me hope. I wish I could say the same about Gerard, but no…He’s been so weird lately, hardly talks to me anymore. I wish now more than ever we were close. I need him right now; I guess that’s too much to ask for though…he hasn’t talked to me since that little spat we had yesterday.
“Mikes, are you alright?” I’m dragged back into reality by Kenzi’s soothing voice.
“Of course not,” I told her honestly. She put her arms around me and embraced me in a tight hug; these hugs were keeping me alive.
“Mikey, I know you miss Frankie, that’s expected…you dated two years, and you only broke up a week ago, it’s going to take time,” she told me sympathetically.
“I-I thought we were forever, he’s my one and only, how do you get over that?”
“Honestly? You don’t. You’re always going to remember your first love, you’ll either always love them or you never did. I still love mine…” she told me lowering her head in shame. I was confused at first until I realized it was me…
“Kenzi, if you feel anything as bad as I do right now, I’m so sorry.”
“Mikey…This isn’t about me, it’s about cheering you up, what do you say we go rent out ‘The Nightmare before Christmas’ with a shit load of junk food?” I replied with a small grateful smile. Thank god I have this girl…Does anyone have a more awesome ex then me. Answer to that is no.
“Kenzi?”
“Yeah, Mikey?”
“Thank you, so much…for everything. If it wasn’t for you I probably wouldn’t be
“STOP RIGHT THERE! Don’t you dare say that Mikey, we’re going to get you through this?” I smiled at Kenzi, Did I mention I loved this girl. Suddenly we were interrupted. Oh if it isn’t the famous brother I haven’t seen in forever.
“Kenzi, can I talk to you?” Oh yeah, I forgot those two were dating…
Kenzi left her spot on the bed next to me and went to talk to Gerard; they were gone for an awfully long time. I’m starting to wonder what the hell they’re doing.
When Kenzi finally came back she was in tears, I hugged her instantly, like an automatic reaction.
“What happened?”
“W-we broke up, that’s all…”
“I’m so sorry Kenzi,” I said sympathetically.
“Don’t worry; he’s being punished for it.” Normally I’d ask what the fuck she was talking about but I was just too heartbroken to care.
Frankie, wherever you are, I hope you’re happy!
♠ ♠ ♠
yet another chapter for all you people who told me too! =D Your wish is my command haha :)
keep commenting guys! thats whats keeping me updating!

lovelovelovelove <3