Skylines and Turnstiles

Oh Baby Dont Stop, If I Fall.

Gerard’s P.O.V.

It’s been a month now since anyone has seen Frankie; 1 month without hearing his voice or feeling his touch. Its pure torture. I look in the mirror on my way out. I looked dead. My skin a sickly shade of white, the bags under my eyes big and black. I looked horrible, but I just don’t have the effort to do much better these days.

I slip on my leather jacket before leaving my room, first thing I do is head towards Mikey’s room where I find him lying on top of Kenzi as they heavily made out. Those two have been inseparable for about 2 weeks now. I’m glad he’s happy, he deserves it. Well at least he seems happy, we haven’t talked properly since I ‘broke up with Kenzi’.

“Uh, Mikey?” as usual my presence goes unnoticed. I throw the nearest stuffed animal at them, Mikey groans at me
.
“What?” Mikey says annoyed.

“Um, I’m going out, can you let mum know when she’s home?”

“Yeah have fun, bye,” he said flipping me off before going back to his new squeeze.
We’ve drifted a lot since Frankie left. I hate it. But when he needs me, he’ll come to me. I quickly jump in my car and head to my favorite bar. Bar 120. I make myself confortable at my usual seat and order my usual drink.

“Scotch on the rocks please. “

“Long day hun?” A cute brunette bartender asked me while pouring my drink. I scoffed.

“Long month more like.”

“I know what that’s like, this one’s on the house,” she told me smiling seductively.

“Thanks.”

“I’m Tara by the way.”

“Gerard.” Now I got to admit, Tara was fucking hot! Gorgeous long brown hair and eyes you could get lost in, and that body. She’s not my Frankie, but she sure is cute. I decide to take full advantage of her flirty nature.

“So Tara, what time do you get off work?” I asked her stroking her arm lightly. I couldn’t think of a better way to take my minds off things at the moment.

“My shift just finished actually, what do you say we get out of here?” she told me with an oh so seductive smirk. I skulled my drink before taking Tara’s hand and leading her out to my car. When we reached my car she grabbed me around the waist and pulled me into a deep, aggressive kiss. I kiss back equally as aggressive. I reluctantly pull away after a minute or two.

“So, your place?” I smiled at her question before opening the car door for her. I quickly sped back to my house and led her into the bedroom.

“It’s dark in here,” she stated obviously.

“Is that a problem?”
“No,” she said coming right up to me, our lips were barely touching as she continued. “I like it in the dark.” Without another word I grabbed her neck and brought her closer to me, deepening our kiss. She wasted no time as she led me towards the bed and pushed my backwards onto it before jumping on top of me. Suddenly she stops kissing me and begins removing my pants. I decide I want to take control; I roll her over so I’m now on top.

“You ready baby?” I asked her seductively. I didn’t have time for foreplay.

“Just fuck me already!” She moaned into my ear. I obeyed her commands and slowly enter her. She winces in pain, but I don’t take much notice, she’ll get over that soon. I start to slowly thrust in and out of her, increasing my speed every time, her moans of pain soon subsides into moans of pleasure.

“Mm, harder!” she moaned loudly. I smiled and obeyed her command. This felt good I must admit but I know how it could feel better. I pull out of her.

“Um, was that it?” She asked sounding disappointed.

“I want to try something a little…different.” Tara smiled at me before giving me a look that said, let’s do it. The second I got that look I flipped her onto her stomach so her back was facing me.

“Ready for this?”

“I was born ready!” with those encouraging words I took her from behind. As I would Frankie. Tara didn’t even wince.

“Done this before eh?” I didn’t get a reply. Just a convincing giggle. With that I began thrusting in and out of her. As I closed my eyes I imagined it was Frankie under me at the moment. With this thought in mind I became increasingly turned on as my thrusts started becoming harder and faster.

“Urgh, Fr-Tara.” That was close. Tara began moaning in time with me. In got louder and louder with each thrust. I was thankful it was dark, made it easier to imagine it was Frankie. Frankie, even the thought of that was enough to send me over the top.

“Urgh, I’m gonna- urgh!” I screamed. I closed my eyes and pictured Frankie’s beautiful eyes. That sent me over the top. No sooner then I imagined my Frankie with me now I came inside Amber, or Tara or whatever her name was.

“Frankie!” I screamed in pleasure.

“Actually it’s Tara, but close enough,” Tara said attempting to catch her breath. I pulled out of her and collapsed on my bed. For a second there I was happy. I was in my own little world. With my angel. That was the happiest I’ve been in weeks. But now the good feeling has subsided. And once again I’m surrounded by painful memories.
I’m soon surrounded by darkness as I slip into an uncomfortable slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
whats everyones think?
there you go tara :P
comments?
<3