Skylines and Turnstiles

Things Are Better If I stay.

Franks P.O.V
I couldn’t believe how amazing this felt. With Mikey it has always been because of love. But this…this was all lust. And it felt good. I was so attracted to Gerard. I couldn’t help it. The whole time we were making out not once have I thought how can I do this when I have a boyfriend? It felt like when I was with Gerard all else simply didn’t matter. Gerard was like a drug. And god was I addicted.
We were making out in his bathroom for ages before he pulled away.
“Care to move this to the bed?” I bet my lip contemplating it for a while. What if Mikey walked in? Oh fuck it…we’ll lock the door!
“What do you say you grab a condom…” I said seductively in his ear. I felt Gerard shiver which in turn made me smile. I loved the affect I have on him.
Gerard once again planted his lips on mine and started leading me towards his bedroom…I tripped on top of his bed, not realising it was there. Gerard also fell forward, he was now on top of me. I moved up to we were horizontal on the bed…Heavily making out…our hard packages rubbing against each other. Fuck did this feel good after 2 years of having to wear a chastity belt. I decided I couldn’t wait any longer…I made my way down to his belt and attempted to undo his studded belt. With a flick of the wrist the belt was off…Next step, those very tight, very sexy jeans…Fuck they left nothing to the imagination. I loved it! I grunted in a sad attempt to undo them…Gerard pulled away from our kiss suddenly…I hope he isn’t having second thoughts.
“As hot as it is hearing you grunt…this is painful,” he said before getting off of me and pulling down his pants leaving his hello kitty boxers on show and a large package hidden inside them…this is one package I will sign for. I giggled to myself at this lame joke.
Without warning Gerard jumped back on top of me and started nibbling at my neck.
“Uhh…” I moaned. This felt so good. Then I realised something…
“Fuck…Gee, don’t leave a mark. If Mikey sees we’re dead.” Gerard took in my request and began working on taking my shirt off…We broke our kiss so he could get it over my head…I gasped at the loss of contact I was so badly craving at the moment.
As soon as my shirt was off I reconnected out lips.
“Gerard…Fuck me,” I moaned like a fucking whore…Oh if only mum could see me now.
Gerard smiled at my request before planting one last small kiss on my lips. He then worked on taking my pants off. My pants weren’t as tight as Gerard’s so it shouldn’t take that long. I was right…he quickly had them off along with my boxers revealing my very hard cock.
“Whoa…I have no idea why Mikey calls you ‘his little Frankie’.” I smirked at his comment.
“Care to share with the class?” I asked seductively pointing to his also expanding dick. Gerard smiled before pulling them down stripper style. Whoa…I mean whoa was he…Whoa. I couldn’t even summon any words so I just began kissing him harder then before…. our hard cocks rubbing against each other…It was becoming painful. I needed him and I needed him now.
“Stop being such a tease…Will you-”
“Shh…Just be quiet and let princess Gee work his magic.” I laughed as he had just called himself princess Gee. I was too distracted by my own thoughts to even notice Gerard begin to position himself at my entrance, preparing for entry.
“Ready? This is probably going to hurt because you’ve been out of action for a while.“
“Just do it already!” I practically shouted at him. Gerard once again obeyed my command and entered me…fuck it hurt, I felt a jolt of pain go up my back. Gerard stayed still in me for a while so I could get used to it before slowly moving in and out of me. At first the pain was unbearable…I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I fought them off though. I couldn’t let Gerard see, if he did he’ll stop.
15 minutes later, the pain is gone…I’m feeling nothing accept pure pleasure. This was the most amazing feeling I’ve felt in so long! Gerard began trying different angles…attempting to locate that spot that will make me scream in pure pleasure.
“HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, FUCKING HELL!” he just found it.
“Uhh…keep hitting there!” I moaned…Once again he did as requested and kept hitting that spot…harder and faster every time he did. I covered my mouth with a pillow…No way I was waking Mikey up.
“Uh…Gerard…I…not…going to last…much…UHH FUCK GEE!” I screamed before coming inside of him. I rode out my orgasm, never wanted this amazing intense pleasure to end. As soon as I had climaxed Gerard did the same.
“UH FRANKIE!!!” He screamed at the top of his lungs, coming all over my stomach. No sooner then it had began it was over…I suddenly felt a wave of guilt wash over me. What the fuck did I just do? Did I just have sex with my boyfriend’s brother?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay finally a sex scene hahaha ENJOY!
COMMENTS ARE LOVE