Skylines and Turnstiles

Now I Know That I Cant Make You Stay But Wheres Your Heart?

Gerard’s P.O.V
Its 6am...I gave up on sleep hours ago. I’m now sitting in my kitchen and sipping on a cup of searing hot coffee. As I had done a few hours ago before... I felt tears threatening to fall once more as I remembered our wonderful night last night, and how he wanted nothing to do with me. My thoughts were interrupted as someone spoke to me.
“Hey Gee,” I was praying that wasn’t Frank. I didn’t want him seeing me like this! Not giving him the satisfaction! All of a sudden he came closer and I could see who it was. Thank fuck! It’s Mikey!
“Oh, um hey, w-what’s up?” I asked him nervously wiping the tears away from my eyes.
“Um, can we talk? It about Frank?” Fuck did he hear us or something? Did Frankie cave? Shit.
“Oh, yeah sure...You two have a fight or something?” I asked trying to sound convincing and genuinely concerned.
“Not exactly...Listen Gee, I heard you last night...I just wanted to talk to you about it?” Fuck. That’s it. He knows it’s over. Mikey must hate me.
“You-you heard me...Um listen it wasn’t what it sounds like I swear. It was just um-”
“Gee, gee calm down. I don’t mind. Why would I?”
“Um, because it’s the most horrible thing I couldn’t have ever done!”
“Whoa, whoa, whoa Gee...You have a crush on my boyfriend. That’s fine. I mean look at him he’s stunning.”
“Y-yeah I have a crush on your boyfriend. That’s it. Um...what did you hear then?”
“I heard you...You know...Dreaming.” Oh silly, silly Mikey. Thank fuck Frank was quiet!
“Oh...Um, you heard that aye? Sorry...I’ll get over it; it’s a stupid guy crush.”
“Yeah what the fuck man! Thanks for telling me you’re gay! I mean I know you’ve been in France for fucking ages! But you could have told me! What happened to telling each other everything? Gosh gee maybe I can find you a boyfriend? Ohmygosh I can see it now we can double date...” Mikey went on and on...AND ON! He really is excited that I’m gay isn’t he? I said laughing to myself.
“Um...I kind of missed all of that Mikes. It’s still early. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I will tell you everything from now on, promise.” Except for the fact I’m screwing your boyfriend.
“Good, now I’m going to go back to bed...I just heard you come up here and I wanted to talk to you before Frank woke up...he was up all night last watching titanic so when he came back to bed he was crying his eyes out.” Oh god! He was crying...because of me. I hate that I felt good about him being upset. It means he does care about me. I smiled slightly.
“Titanic? With Leonardo Dicaprio?”
“Yeah, it’s funny...I didn’t even know we had it.”
“Oh, um I got in while I was in France. He must have borrowed it when he was down in my room when you banished him.” Nice save Gerard.
“Yeah I guess...Well I’d better go now. We’re still hanging out today right? Would you care if Frank came along?”
“Oh yeah, sure...That would be fine,” NO, NO, NO!!! Of course it’s not okay! Like I want to see the man I’ve fallen for all over my baby brother.
“Okay...cool, Frank and I should be out soon.” Was all he said before walking into his bedroom? I can’t believe today I have to spend the day with those two. This day will not be fun!
Franks P.O.V
“Frankie, Frankie...babe wake up, we’re going to the shops soon,” Mikey nudged me awake.
“Wha- what? I thought you were going to hang out with Gerard today...Did you two have a fight or something?” Shit maybe he found out about Gerard and me last night. Wait that’s stupid...If that was true then he’d be using me as a punching bag.
“Yeah, your coming with us. Gerard you and I need to get to know each other better, between you and me Gerard has a little crush on you, I figure if he sees how happy we are maybe he’ll forget his crush.” Mikey...You fucking idiot! If only he knew. This is going to kill Gerard. Last night I figured out that it was a stupid mistake. Mikey is the one, not Gerard. But fuck I felt bad for him.
“Oh...Okay, cool.” This day will not be fun!
--
We have now been at the shops for about an hour. I swear Gerard has been torturing me the whole time! Today of all days he decides to wear the tightest shirt I’ve ever seen! And these black skinnies! Fuck he looked amazing to say the very least! I mentally slapped myself for my thoughts as I have been doing all day. Bad Frankie bad Frankie! At the moment we were at the coffee shop at the local mall having lunch.
“I have to pee,” Mikey said subtlety. I giggled at the out rightness of that comment. You gotta love him.
“Oh, my charming boyfriend,” I say jokingly. Mikey giggled and poked his tongue out at me.
“I’ll be right back.” Mikey then shuffled towards the toilet. Whoa he really did have to pee.
“And then there were two...” Gerard stated nervously.
“Y-yeah, I guess so...”
“Listen Franki- I mean Frank, I just wanted to say, you were right. I just needed to get the attraction out of my system. I mean I thought I had feelings for you, guess it was all lust.” The second he said that I felt like my heart had broken in half. But wait...this is a good thing isn’t it? Gerard is over me, I have Mikey. Everything’s perfect. So why do I feel like shit right now?
“Oh, okay...good.” I said slightly saddened.
“Yeah, and I’d really appreciate it if we never mentioned this to Mikey thanks, he’s all I have.”
“Yeah same here...Um Gerard there’s something I have to te-”
“Back!” Mikey squealed excitedly. Who the fuck gets so excited about taking a piss?
“Hey babe, I missed you,” I replied kissing his lips. Deepening it with my tongue. Part of me was doing this because I loved Mikey, but mostly it was to make Gerard jealous. Let’s see just how over me he is. This might just be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyya guys! We're officially passed 50 comments That means I promise another sex scene wiithin the next few chapters! Ever 25 comments I get, I'll add another so you went boy sex keep commenting!!!
Also your ideas have been taken into the story!
Frankie shall choke on a skittle...
Rays going to have an affair
someone gets invovled with a teacher and much more :) Expect lots of drama in next few chapters and also expect BOISEX!! :O =D
Comments for more sex yes?!
Hope your liking!!
baibai ileehxx