Skylines and Turnstiles

Elevators and Half Price Sales

Gerard’s P.O.V
“Hey babe, I missed you,” Frankie said to his boyfriend before he stuck his tongue down his throat. Oh my gosh! That was so to make me jealous! Fucking asshole! I hate that twat with a passion! But at the same time...I like him so much!
When those two had finished playing tonsil hockey we decided to order some food. I then learnt that Frank was vegetarian. If I’m lucky he’ll die of iron deprivation. I giggled at my own snide remark.
When our food arrived Frankie decided to feed his boyfriend. They were acting all romantic and in love. I hated it!
“Guys, please tone down the P.D.A fuck,” I said slightly annoyed. He’s doing this despite me! Fucking wanker! But if he’s going to mess with me I’m going to do the same.
I decided that I would seduce Frank. If he’s so over me he shouldn’t even notice.
“Sorry Gee, I just love him so, so....so much,” Frank replied slightly seductively. Fuck Mikey’s an idiot if he hasn’t figured out something’s up yet! Good thing he’s pretty.
“Well if everyone’s finished eating, is it alright if we go into the shops, I need some new jeans.” Now is when I start my plan.
Mikey and Frank didn’t say anything, they just got up and took each other’s hands. Yuck!
“Hey you two I’ll meet you there okay, I want to buy this CD while I’m here,” Mikey told Frank and me, pointing towards the CD store.
“Oh, okay we’ll meet you inside the jeans store.” Now I can execute my plan so much better! The games now begin. I said smirking to myself.
“Why are you so happy?”
“Oh, I heard the jeans are half price today that’s all.” God I can lie when I want to! Frank began walking towards the stairs.
“W-wait, let’s take the elevator. I can’t be fucked walking,” I said grabbing his by the wrist and dragging him towards the elevator.
“Lazy shit!”
“I guess you just...Wore me out last night,” I say seductively into his ear. Frank shivers. Oh yes. I like this. Frankie didn’t reply to my comment. He just jumped in the elevator and shut his mouth. Now the reason I really took the elevator is because I knew these stupid Jersey malls and they wouldn’t be big. I was right. I got in the elevator and pressed the up button. Frankie and I were pretty close right now. I decided to toy with Frank some more.
“You know Frankie...” I say gliding my fingers down his chest.
“Frank...Only my boyfriend calls me Frankie...Gerard.” He spat back coming very close to my face.
“I’m just wondering? Do you moan his name like you moaned mine last night?” I asked in a very seductive tone. If I didn’t know any better I’d say Frank was very turned on right now. Frank brought his face up to mine and grabbed my neck before talking.
“Gerard, as I’ve said before...I’m a good liar.” Our lips were mere centimetres apart. That’s when it happened. The elevator doors swung open and Frank practically jumped away from me. Ha! I knew it! He’s into me! YAY! God I’m gay. I can’t help it though. Frankie is...Amazing. I can’t lie to myself and say I hate him. How could I hate him? I...I think I love him....N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-no! That’s IMPOSSIBLE! It’s been two days! Its lust Gerard! I hate him for making me feel this way!
“Um, this is our floor,” Frank told me suddenly getting nervous.
“Frankie...”
“No Gerard. You can’t keep doing this to me, and as much as I’d like to have nothing to do with you we have to keep the peace...For Mikey, now didn’t you want to buy some jeans, come on,” Frank said before rushing into the store. I need to make Frank see that this isn’t wrong. That he does like me. Commence phase two of plan.
Franks P.O.V
Fucking hell! The whole point of today was to have a laugh with Gerard! He’s totally seducing me! Twat. At first I was enjoying myself, especially when Gerard got pissed off at Mikey and I being all couply. But in that elevator. Fuck man! I felt something. A surge of energy. It made me feel....Alive and happy. Gerard has the capability to make me forget everything that is wrong with this word and think of nothing but him. I’m telling myself it was fate that the elevator door opened. Gerard and I don’t belong together. I’m his brother’s boyfriend and he’s my boyfriend’s brother. It needs to stay that way.
I entered to jeans store with Gerard behind me. I got that feeling, like he was staring at me. Well I won’t cave! No matter how much I want him inside me again, no matter how hot he looks; no matter if Mikey decided we’re going to have sex soon or not. Gerard and I will NEVER happen!
“I’m going to go try these on okay, be right out,” Gerard told me holding to pairs of jeans and a shirt.
“Okay.” I decided to just look around the store. Try take my mind off the fact Gerard probably had no pants on right now! Even the thought of that made me a little hard. FUCK HIM!
“Oh Frankie!” Gerard called out too me. I walked over to his dressing room and lifted an eyebrow confused as to why he was calling me.
“Do these look okay?” Gerard asked me stepping out of the changing booth.
OH MY FUCKING MOTHER OF GOD! He looked so fucking amazing! He’s walked out with these tight dark blue jeans, no shirt and his hair had gone messy from pulling his shirt off. Fuck he looked like a walking orgasm! That was it. I couldn’t help it. I pushed him into the dressing room and violently slammed my lips to his. I needed him! I’ve become addicted. Surprise, surprise Gerard kissed back. I decided to deepen the kiss. I needed this so bad! I slid my tongue along his bottom lip, begging for entrance, he graciously accepted. We made out for what seemed like ages. But it just wasn’t enough.
“Gerard...?”
He UN attached our lips for a moment to talk momentarily. “Y-yes Frankie dear?”
“Let me inside you...” I whispered into his ear.
“Just don’t get anything on these jeans, I haven’t payed for them yet,” Gerard said smiling before kissing me one more. I began working on Gerard’s pants, un-doing them as quickly as possible; I then motioned him to pull them down. While he was doing that I pulled my Jeans and boxers down. I was in no mood for teasing and foreplay.
“Turn around.” Gerard obeying my commands and turned so his back was towards me.
I positioned myself at his entrance then.
“Ready?” I asked nervously. I’ve never given. I’ve always taken.
“Uh, just do it,” he asked in pure pleasure. I also obeyed just as those words were spoken and entered him. Gerard groaned in pain. I stayed still for a few moments so Gerard could get used to the painful feeling. Since Gerard was straight only two days ago according to Mikey I’d say this was going to be rather painful.
“Tell me when you’re ready okay Gee...If it starts hurting too much tell me and I’ll pull out.”
“Just do it you Pansy I can take it!” Gerard practically screamed at me. He really wanted this.
I began moving, slowly at first. Every time I moved Gerard groaned in pain. I hated hearing the sound of him in pain. It saddened me. But I knew he’ll soon be in pure ecstasy.
“Hmm...Faster Frankie!” Gerard moaned. I started going faster as pre Gerard’s request. It felt so good being inside of him! Fuck! I was becoming painfully harder every second I was in him...My cock threatening to release my load at any moment. But I couldn’t. Not yet. I had to make sure Gerard felt the same amount of pleasure I felt last night first. I started adjusting my angles. Attempting to locate his prostate.
“HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK!” Gerard yelled at the top of his lungs. Wow this will be hard to explain to everyone in the store. I’m not 100% but I’m pretty sure I just found his prostate.
I continued hitting his spot over and over. Gerard also continued to moan like a $2 whore. I watched Gerard’s face in the mirror.
“Uh, I’m gonna......AHHHH!” Gerard screamed. Coming all over his hand, catching his entire load. I watched Gerard’s face as he rode out his orgasm. That’s when I couldn’t take it anymore. Watching Gerard come in turn made me do the same. I came inside of Gerard, moaning his name as I did. I pulled out of Gerard as he turned to face me. I grabbed his hand and licked his entire load off his hand before kissing his lips lightly.
“Ewwies, I don’t want to taste myself!” Gerard said giggling. Oh that cute laugh!
“Well we’d better go before Mikey gets here, let’s just hope he takes...40 minutes to find a CD,” I say looking down at my watch. Wow, 40 minutes. Not too shabby Frankie old boy. I pulled on my jeans and fixed my hair so I didn’t look like I’d just had sex in the change rooms.
“Thanks again Gee...I needed that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed that =D You guys earnt it! That was to everyone that commented my story! If I get another 10 I'll write another so get commenting :)
COMMENTS ARE LOVE!
And thank tara for this chapter she forced me to keep writing! ILY TARA!
xx