Status: Missed this?

Giving Up the World

Chapter 13

Frank
August of 1995
We both pulled away from each other when we heard two people gasp. My face flushed the color red when I saw Mikey and Sally looking over at us with smiles on their faces. Annabell just looked away and smiled.

"You two are so cute." Sally voiced as she clapped her hands together with a smile on her face.

Annabell moved down a little so I could sit up. She was now in my lap with her face nuzzled into my neck. I placed my hands on her hips, holding her in place while Mikey and Sally continued to look at us.

"So you can stop starring now." I chuckled at them.

"Oh, um.." Both of them turned and began to watch the TV again.

Annabell lifted her from my neck and looked at me, biting her bottom lip. I smiled and pecked her lips again. She blushed smiled at me, my face reflecting her expression. I laid back down on the couch, Annabell resting her head on my chest as we watched TV. We ended up watching MTv for the rest of the day until about seven at night. Mikey pulled us from watching the TV by yelling 'Oh my God!' and standing up.

"What?" I asked, continuing to lay with Annabell.

"It's seven o' clock!" He exclaimed.

"Your point?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

He grunted, "The point is, Gerard is coming home soon and I forgot to leave the door unlocked!" He exclaimed once again before running out of the basement.

Sally, Annabell and I all started laughing at him for freaking out over the smallest thing. I moved a little, showing to Annabell that I wanted to get up. She scooted down onto my legs again so I could sit up.

"I better go." I sighed, "Today was fun." I added with some sarcasm but at the same time with all seriousness. I did get my first kiss with Annabell today.

"I thought it was." Annabell smiled as she got off me.

I stood up from the couch and stretched with a small groan. My arms dropped back to my side as I leaned down and kissed Annabell on the lips. I felt her lips curl into a smile against mine and I couldn't help but smile as well. I pulled away with the smile still on my face.

"I'll see you two later." I waved as I made my way up the stairs and out of the house.

Stuffing my hands in my pockets, I walked down the street as the sun was almost set. Stars could already be seen to the east as well as the moon. As I neared Mikey's house, my own house caught my eye. No lights were on in it mainly 'cause my mom was working right now. For awhile, I just starred at my house. Knowing that I couldn't stand there forever, I sighed and walked across the street to Mikey's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short filler.