Status: Missed this?

Giving Up the World

Chapter 7

Frank
July of 1995
Since Gerard Way is a pyromaniac, he created a fire pit, which was just a hole in the ground, and began burning fire would. He truly is insane but in the best possible way. Ray had just got the marsh mellows, gram crackers, and chocolate. It was an official camp out now. You can't have a camp out with burning something!

Sally and Annabell were both able to come. I guess their parents don't mind them sleeping in a tent with four other boys. Three of which are older than them. Well for Annabell that's true. As for Sally, I have no idea. I don't know how old she is. I have a strong feeling that she's Mikey's age though. Mikey said they had a few classes together. Either she's his age or she's really smart.

If you're wondering about me making a move on Annabell yet, I haven't. The only thing I've done is sit next to her where ever we went in the back yard. She didn't really seem to mind. Plus when I sat down first one time, she came and sat down next to me. Maybe she does like me. I really hope so.

"Gerard your face has so much chocolate on it." Ray laughed.

Gerard attempted to lick the chocolate off his face with his tongue. He only got around his lips but some was on his cheek and a little on his nose. I don't understand how he got so messy. Seriously what was he doing, shoving the s'more in his mouth at once?

Annabell yawned and stretched out her arms, "I'm so tired." She stated.

My heart raced as an idea popped into my head. The idea being 'making a move on Annabell', I was so nervous but I still wanted to do it. Slowly, I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her a little closer. I guess she took the hint 'cause she rested her head on my shoulder. Score!

For sometime I looked down at the ground, not wanting to see the everyone's face's but I finally found the courage to look up. Mikey and Ray were both smirking at me. Gerard was making some hand signal which pretty much told me to fuck her. I shook my head and chuckled, resting my head on Annabell's.

"Gerard put out the fire since you started it. Lets go inside the tent." Mikey instructed.

I was kind of upset that I had let go of Annabell but at least I got to hold her. Everyone went inside the tent but I stayed out with Gerard as he put out the fire. I about died of laughter of how he put it out. He pissed on it. Only Gerard.

"Want to help?" Gerard asked as he continued to put to fire out.

I laughed and shook m head. I didn't shake my head to tell him that I wouldn't, I shook it in disappointment of myself that I was actually going to help him. I un-zipped my fly and began to piss on the fire. Soon it was out and Gerard and I went back into the tent.

Gerard sat by Ray and they began a conversation together. I found Annabell sitting next to Sally who was sitting next to Mikey. I sat down next to Annabell and she rested her head on my shoulder again. I wrapped my arm around her waist like I did outside.

"You should go to sleep if you're tired." I whispered into Annabell's ear, "I'll come lay with you too." I added.

She lifted her head and smiled at me. We said good night to everyone before making our to the other end of the tent. I knew that they were about to talk about us but I really didn't care. When ever I was with Annabell, only Annabell mattered.

"Good night Frankie." Annabell smiled as she slipped into a sleeping bag.

I slipped into mine and we both faced each other, "Good night Annabell."

She smiled as I called her Annabell. I scooted closer to her and pulled her a little closer to me. She smiled and rested her head on my chest this time. I found her hand next to mine and linked my fingers with hers. Annabell blushed as she looked at her hands. It was cute.

Tonight made me more confident about Annabell. It made think that I could ask her out and she'd say yes. But I wasn't going to ask her out yet. Maybe before school starts or something. I was comfortable with holding her in my arms for the time being.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You a7x rocker.