Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 10

Image

Image

*on the bus*

"RHYLEE!!! THANK GOD YOUR HERE!!!" Mike wailed. "What did Alex do this time?" i sighed. "huh? Alex? Oh no he didn't do anything. Jersey and I just need help picking out what we are gonna wear today" he said. "oh okay...well lets get started." by the time everyone was ready it was time for the doors to open. "alright guys,well I'm heading back to the tent to help Addi" i called as i left the bus.

"Hey" I said as I reached the tent. "hey Rhy I was just about to text you" Addison smiled at me. "ha why? Whats up?" I asked. "oh nothing" she smiled while pulling out her phone. A few minutes later i hear "And I have a question: What is love? What is love? Oh, oh oh oh-oh-oh. Is it giving up? 'Cause that's not how you Raised me, yeah..." I pulled my Vibrating cell out of my back pocket.

New Text Message
From:idk ur bff Addi(:
OMG! I JUST MET ZACHARY FUCKING MERRICK! HE HAS
THE BODY OF A GOD...HOLY CRIPES! I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING!
YOU KNOW HOW THE GUY FROM 300 IS ALL CREEPY BUFF?!?!?!
BUT HOW MCLOVIN IS A LITTLE WELL NOT BUFF ENOUGH WELL
HOT DAMN THAT BOY IS THE PERFECT AMOUNT. (; WOULDN'T
MIND THAT IN MY BUNK.IF U CATCH MY DRIFT.
AddisonTaylor.ftw

to:idk ur bff addi(:
ur a nerd.
.Rhylee.Nicole.


Right when i was about to hit send i got another text.

New Text Message
From:idk ur bff Addi(:
not to be creepy or anything. oh and btw im so not dissin on mclovin.
hes a babe! (:
AddisonTaylor.ftw


I looked up at Addison and just said. "Your a dork" She just pouted."Vinn...nnie,do i look like a whales penis to you? she called into the neighboring tent. "nope.your too pretty for that...well...now that you mention it you do sorta resemble a male whales genitalia." he said while popping his head out of his tent and into ours. "wtf Vinny...not cool...i thought you had my back Vinn Vinn...well now I'm gonna have to go all ninja on you and split your head open with some throwing stars." she said while sticking her bottom lip out."now you don't get any of my gushers: she said while pulling the fruit snacks out of her pocket, "aww man." Vinny said looking sad.

Addi looked at me and we started jumping around saying "Swiper no Swiping,Swiper no Swiping,Swiper no Swiping" then we pointed at a confused Vinny Vegas."Your supposta say 'aww man' again" she whispered.He just looked at her like she was crazy and said "Why would I do that?" "Oh my gawd. i might not be able to hang out with you anymore mister vegas." she said and turned her back on him. "and why is that?" he questioned."Because you don't get the Dora reference" she stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "oh you mean that creepy badger bugler thing?" he said as he caught onto what was happening.

"okay a couple of things were wrong with that...one. his name is swiper. two. he is a fox that swipes things,hence his name. and three. he is not creepy,he is just misunderstood. He's really a good little fox, he just wants some love and attention. IS THAT SO WRONG?!?!?!" she cried while dropping to her knees. "Your a very strange girl Addison Pope." he said. "oh and btw I'm more team Diego." he said while turning to help some people at his tent. "you sexist bastard!" Addison screamed towards Vinny flipping him off. He just shook his head and laughed. "okay Addi, I think its time to get over it." i giggled."fine" she said while creasing her eyebrows.Then we both just started laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscriptions?
just a note.
feedback=inspiration to write :)