Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 9

Image

Image

As i headed back to the bus i got a text.

from:Alex
hey Rhy, do u know where my tooth brush is?
-Pimpshaw


it was just like Alex to lose his own stuff and expect me to know where it was.

To:Alex
No I don't, look in ur shower bag.
.Rhylee.Nicole.


as i was replying,ran into someone. "oh sorry" i said while looking up. Standing in front of me was a guy that had buzzed brown hair and an amazing like he could star in a tooth paste commercial smile, he was just shy of 6 foot, like 5'10" maybe 5'11". "oh its okay, I'm rian by the way" he replied."hi I'm rhylee but you can call me Rhy" i said back."what band are you from?" he asked. "oh my brother is in Hey Monday" i informed him. "sweet I'm from All Time Low." he told me.

"awesome, i just met one of your merch guys" i said. "Vinny?" "yeah" "hes a pretty cool dude" he said. "ha yeah your guys tent is right next to ours." i told him. "sweet so we will see a lot of each other then." "ha yeah i guess so...well i have to go help my brother find his tooth brush" i sighed. "nice. well it was nice meeting you Rhylee" he smiled. "yeah you too Rian...well see you later" i said as we walked different directions.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short kinda a filler and a way to introduce rian into the story :)