Status: ...Umm...

Right Here's Where the Party Starts!

Chapter 27

Image

Image

I checked my phone for the twentieth time."uggh where is she?!?!" i thought to myself. "its almost five already" "Calm down Poolie" Bryan and Beef said to me."YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW,WHAT IT'S LIKE!SHE'S NOT YOUR LITTLE SISTER!"I screamed at them."Woah!" they just said to each other.I walked outside and leaned up against the bus.Not long after I did this, I looked up to see Marie walking towards me.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU MARIE?!?!" I Called to her. "I'm not late you fuck tard...god whats your problem?"she asked. "I TOLD YOU TO BE BACK BEFORE FIVE!!!IS THAT SO HARD!!" I huffed. "What the fuck Paul its like five oh two.God get over yourself"she said as she pushed past me climbing onto the bus.

"MARIE!! GET BACK HERE!" I yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT PAUL?!?!?!GOD ITS LIKE YOUR TRYING TO PISS ME OFF ON PURPOSE!"She screamed back at me."YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! I CAN STAY OUT AS LONG AS I FUCKING WANT TO!YOU HAVE THE BALLS ENOUGH TO GIVE ME A CURFEW AND WHEN I ACTUALLY LISTEN WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE TO YOU FUCKIN FREAK OUT ON ME!WHAT THE FUCK PAUL!" She wailed.."Marie,I Just..."I mumbled looking down at the carpet of the bus."SHUT THE FUCK UP...PAUL JUST FUCKING SAVE IT!!UGGGHHHH" she cut me off. Turning around and heading for the bunk area
.
I sat down on the couch in the front lounge as Marie slammed the door to the bunks.I dont understand, Marie had never yelled at me like that before.Maybe I was just being the stereotypical over protective older brother, but hey what else was I supposed to do? It was like an instinct, that Marie had to suffer for. I mean she was my little sister, she used to make me play dress up with her and swing her on the swings at the park. I remember when she was about seven and I was she followed me around all the time. people used to joke and say that she was my shadow. I used to think that it was so fucking annoying. I mean I just wanted to hang out with my friends and bam there she was when I turned around.I I just sat there with my head in my hands thinking.

After a while I decided to go and apologize to Marie. I mean she was right, I wasn't in charge of her. I wasn't dad and I should just think that I could treat her like a child.She was nineteen for heavens sakes. I was younger than her when I joined the band and started touring. Well it is kind of different I mean I'm a guy and i can protect myself.But Marie was a girl and she can fight but I highly doubt that she could take out a grown man.

I slowly opened the door to the bunks and kneeled down by Marie's.I pulled her curtain open. I think that she was asleep but she was facing the wall so I wasn't for sure."Marie, you awake?" I whispered. "Marie, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for freaking out on you out there.You were right I have no right to demand you to do things.Your an adult now and I guess I just like treating you like the sweet little sister that you used to be."I said getting no response."Not that your not sweet now.Umm your just not so little anymore" I said, still nothing. "oh I didn't mean that like the way it sounded.I so wasn't calling you fat or anything." I mumbled. "Marie?Do you forgive me?" I asked. "Maire?" I called shaking her alittle more.

Maybe she was getting a little bigger, because her shoulder was softer than I remembered. I pulled the blanket back and there staring back at me was nothing other than a few blankets and pillows."WHAT THE FUCK?DAMN IT MARIE!" I yelled."Dude, stop screaming whats your problem?" I sleepy Martin Peeked out from his bunk. "I DON'T KNOW WHERE MARIE IS!" I screamed at him. "are you sure shes not in the bathroom?" Martin said. "oh dude, I didn't even think of that" i told him relieved.

I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Marie...you in there?" I asked through the door. "Marie?" i said again. There was no reply. I cracked the door open slowly. I peeked nervously into the bathroom but it was empty."WHERE THE FUCK COULD SHE BE?" I yelled. I looked all around and she was nowhere to be found. I sat in the back lounge pissed off and tried calling her cell for the fifth time, And yet again I was greeted by her answering machine on the other end. "FUCK!" i said. I looked over and noticed that the window was unlocked and my mind slowly put the pieces together. "DAMN IT MARIE!!" I yelled again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its kinda short, I wanted to get Paul's view of things :)
WOW! 120+ readers!
Wanna Thank letsmakeamessxo for leaving some love on our comment page :)
tell us what you think :)
Image
^^He's Adorable :) ^^