Status: I will update when my story the Rev's a daddy has the same amount of chapters.

Daddy's little angel

I am

Two weeks. Two very long and agonizingly long weeks of waiting for the test results.

Today was the day. I finally get to see if I am Alexis's father or that Michelle lied about who her father is.

I walked into the doctor's office and head to the secretary's desk.

"Um, hi I'm here to pick up some DNA test results" I told the secretery.

I waited pationtly for the secretery to find the file.

"Alright Mr.Haner here are the files. The first two are just some rutine test results that the doctores do and the third one is the results of the DNA test" the secertery explained to me.

I thanked her then I left the hospital.

As soon as I got into my car I grabbed the third file and opened it. "Alright lets see the results" I said to myself.

I scanned the file and smiled when I reached the results.

100.00% positive it read.

"Holy shit. I am her father" I mumbled, my eyes going wide and my mouth hanging open.

"I need to tell the guys" I mumbled to myself and started to drive to Matt's house
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness of the chapter, I've been thinking of a new plot for another story I'm thinking of.

Please leave me a comment