Status: I will update when my story the Rev's a daddy has the same amount of chapters.

Daddy's little angel

Johnny and his nerdyness

I entered Matt's house and yelled for who ever was home to come into the living room. I sat down on a recliner and faced the couches that were now occupied by Matt, Val, Zacky and Jimmy.

"Wheres short shit" I asked them.

"He said something about going to see Harry Potter" answered Jimmy.

"He's turning into a nerd" said Zacky with a snicker.

"OK, enough about Johnny and his nerdyness. So whats your news Brian" Val asked looking straight at me.

"I'm a father" I told them and stretched my arms behind my head.

Every-ones expressions looked as if they just saw me grow three heads.

"Come again" asked Matt.

"I'm. A. Father" I said in slow motion so that the words could sink-in.

"Aw, congratulations Brian. But who's the mother" Val asked as she came over and hugged me.

"Um well, it was Michelle" I told her.

I watched as the happiness drained from her face, to one of confusion. "What do you meanwasand I thought Michelle left you. Heck I haven't even seen her in years"

"Val calm down. First of all yes Michelle and I are and forever will be broken up and secondly Michelle has had an accident" I told her.

"What kind of accident"

"She was in a car crash" I told her.

"Is she alright"

"She's dead"

I could see tears were starting to form in her eyes and regretted telling her that her twin was dead. I watched as Val ran out of the room and watched as Matt went after her.

"So when are you picking up your kid" Zacky asked trying to change the topic.

"Not sure, I need to call back the social worker and see when I can" I told my friends and took out my cell phone.

Alexis's pov

I was sitting at the kitchen table with Oliver, eating a Oreo cookie when Mrs.Kinsman came in with a big smile and sat in a chair looking at me.

"I have good news" she said smiling bigger.

"Your quiting" asked Oliver. I giggled at his comment.

Oliver is the only person in the orphanage who will play with me and he's a whole twelve years older then me.

"No, but this is good news"

"Then just tell us" said Oliver.

"Well I just got off the phone with your father" Mrs.Kinsman said looking strait at me.

"But my daddy is dead. Momma said so" I told her as tears started to well up in my eyes.

Mrs.Kinsman shook her head at me and wiped away a stray tear. "No honey, he's very much alive and he's coming to take you home with him tomorrow" Mrs.Kinsman told me.

I felt Oliver pat my back, then he picked me up.

"Well if your dad is coming to take you home, we better start packing" Oliver said as he carried me out of the kitchen and headed to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
There a nice and long chapter, I hope it makes up for the last chapter.

lease leave a comment.

Whould anyone like for me to write a Rev daughter story?