Status: I will update when my story the Rev's a daddy has the same amount of chapters.

Daddy's little angel

Why do you got so many pictures on your arms

Alexis's pov

It felt like Christmas again. I'm so exited to meet my daddy. I wounder what he's like. What does he look like and most importantly will he like me?

"Mrs.Kinsman can I color in your office while I wait for my daddy" I asked as I entered her office with my coloring book.

"Sure" Mrs.Kinsman said as she got up from her chair and helped me get onto the chair across from her.

I was half way done coloring my second pony when Mrs.Kinsman got a phone call.

"Sure, I'll be right out" she said then hung up.

"Hey, Alexis are you ready to go meet your dad" Mrs.Kinsman asked me.

I looked up at Mrs.Kinsman and nodded my head.

I fallowed Mrs.Kinsman out of her office and into a waiting room where a really tall man with lots of pictures on his arms was standing.

"Mr.Haner" Mrs.Kinsman said as she walked up to the man.

The tall man nodded and took off his sun glasses and looked at her.

While the tall man and Mrs.Kinsman were talking I took the opportunity and looked at all the colored pictures on the man's arms. He had lots of skulls and what looked like monsters.

I walk over to the man who I'm assuming is my daddy and tug on his pant leg to get his attention.

When he kneel-ed down to my level I asked him the question I've been dieing to ask.

"Why do you got so many pictures on your arms" I asked and pointed at a picture on one of his arms.

He looked at his arms then back at me, "Because I think there cool. Do they scare you".

I put a finger to my lip and start tapping it, "No".

"Then you'll love all my friends and your uncles" my new daddy told me and picked me up.

Mrs.Kinsman came back a few minutes later and handed my new daddy my suitcase and off we went.

Daddy opened the back door behind the driver seat and put me into the car seat. I watched as he buckled me in, then got in himself.

As daddy started to drive I started to get bored so I started to ask him random questions.

"Whats your favorite color"

"Purple, what's yours" he answered.

"I like red. You got a dogie" I asked him.

I saw him smile at me from the side mirror then looked back at the road, "yep and his name's Pinkly"

I giggled, "What kind of a name is Pinkly"

"An awesome one, Whats your favorite animal he asked me"

"I like giraffes"

"cool. you know one of your uncles is as tall as a giraffe" Daddy told me.

We kept questioning each other for a while longer but then I got really tired and fell asleep in my car seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
car/truck
car seat
favorite outfit

Today is the best day ever, It was a half-day, I have no homework and were having my favorite for dinner. Yay.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!