Status: I will update when my story the Rev's a daddy has the same amount of chapters.

Daddy's little angel

home

Brian's pov

Alexis fell asleep halfway threw our three hour drive back to my house and I must say she looks adorable sleeping in her car seat.

As I pull up into the driveway I smiled as I saw Matt open the door and leaned on the doorway.

I turn the car off and as soon as I step out of the truck, Matt comes walking over.

"Val's finished with the Alexis's room" he told me as I opened the back door and picked up my sleeping daughter.

"Awesome, i'll go check it out now" I told him and headed into the house and walked up the steps and walked into the room that was located across from my room and saw that Val was fixing the covers on the bed.

"You know you don't have to fix the bed, it's just gunna get ruined anyway" I told her quietly.

She jumped a little and turned to look at me. She was about to yell at me but then closed her mouth when she saw a sleeping Alexis in my arms.

Val moved out of the way so that I could put Alexis in her bed and pulled the covers up to her shoulders.

"She's aborable" Val whispered as she walked out of the room with me fallowing her.

"She's also very bold" I told val as we headed to the living room where Matt sat texting.

"Who you txting" I asked Matt as I sat in a recliner.

"Jimmy, he wanted to know when were going to start working on the new album"

"Well tell him and the rest of the guy's to come over now. We have nothing stoping us, since Alexis is asleep" I told him. He just nodded and started to text faster.

Alexis's pov

I woke up in a strange room on a bed. I look around and saw the pretty purple walls and saw all the cool new toys around the room.

"wow" I said and climed out of the bed and walked over to a stuffed animal that was sttting on top of a toy chest.

"I'll name him Midnight" I said to myself as I picked up Midnight and started for the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
room

Short chapter, sorry, but please leave me a comment.

P.S Check out my Rev daughter story.