Status: I will update when my story the Rev's a daddy has the same amount of chapters.

Daddy's little angel

Big family

Alexis's pov

As I was walking around the upstairs I started to hear voices talking about some kind of beast. 'What's a beast' I wondered as I fallowed the voices.

As I was walking I found a staircase that went down wards. I looked down into the room that the stairs lead to and saw my daddy and some other guy's who had Lot's of drawings on there body's.

I clutched Midnight closer to my side as I grabbed onto the railing with my free hand and slowly started down the steps.

Once I was at the bottom of the stairs I walked over to where my daddy was and heard some more of what they were saying.

"Ok I next I sing

The day has come for all us sinners.
If you're not a servant, you'll be struck to the ground.
Flee the burning, greedy city.
Lookin' back on her to see there's nothing around." asked a man who looked really stronge.

"Yeah" agreed all the other people.

I walk over to where my daddy was and tugged on his pant leg to get his attention and smiled when he looked at me and smiled.

"Look at who decided to wake up" daddy said and picked me up and placed me on his lap. I looked around the room and saw that all the guy's in the room were staring at me.

I looked up at my daddy when he started to talk again, "Alexis these are your uncles. This is uncle Matt, uncle Zacky, uncle Jimmy and uncle Johnny" daddy said introducing me to my new uncles.

"Hi" I said shyly and tred to scoot closer into my daddy.

All my uncles smiled at me and said a small hi or hello, then went back to concentrating on the papers that were scattred around a table.

I wiggled off my daddy's lap and started to explore again. when I entered what I'm guessing was the kitchen I was met with a yummy smell. I looked around the room and saw a blond lady, she was placing cookies on a plate.

I walk over to her and tug on her pant leg. When she saw me she smiled and picked me up.

"Hi" she said kindly.

"Hi, can I pwease have a cookie" I asked with the manners that mommy tought me.

"You sure can sweat heart" she said and handed me a yummy cinnamon flavored cookie that melted in my mouth when I bit into it.

"Mmm, this is yummy, thank you" I said and took another bite of the cookie.

"Your welcome sweet heart. But do you know who I am" the lady asked me and walked over to a stool that was in the kitchen and sat down on it with me in her lap.

"No, but you look a little like my mommy" I told the lady and laid my head on her shoulder once I finished eating my cookie.

"I'm your aunt Val and I'm your mommy's sister" the lady said and started to brush a hand threw my hair.

"Wow I have a big family" I said and tried to count all the new people I met today.

"Yes you do and we all love you" aunt Val said and kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
syn's house

kitchen
The type of cookie she was eating was a snicker doodle.(there the best cookie in the world)

Please leave me a comment.

Image