Status: Finished

I Won't Forget You

002

Mackenzie's POV
***

I came to this concert to see Ratt. Not my ex. But of course where I go he goes. Ok not exactly but I did seem to see him everywhere. It pissed me off. The asshole when he got a recording contract just left. No goodbye just poof and he was gone, the son of a bitch. I made sure that he saw me and saw me he did. I pressed up against the front of the stage like all the other groupies did and waved my hands wildly he froze for a moment when he saw me and I smiled at him. He almost missed what I presumed was his cue to start with earned him dagger looks from his guitarist who didn't look half bad if you ask me. I screamed and cheered some more until his guitarist noticed and winked at me. Pissing off Bret was just mere moments away.

Bret's POV
***

Fuck my life. Fuck my life and oh did I mention fuck my life? Yeah you tell me what's worse. Seeing your ex at basically the first concert that you actually perform at or having your guitarist flirt with your ex?

"Damn, she's hot." CC said as the stage went dark and we hurried off. "Did you see that chick? In the front that was waving and screaming? With the light blue tank top and red hair???" CC asked me eagerly as he stripped off his guitar and handed it to some staff person.

"Yeah I saw her." I answered back in a flat tone, Bobby gave me one of those looks then shook his hair and wiped sweat and makeup off his face looking disgusted.

"Ugh, this shit is nasty, remind me to shower man before I get smashed. There's no way in hell I'm going out and partying like this." Bobby said looking up and down at himself with his blue and white outfit, which was now covered in sweat.

"Dude, I doubt we ain't gonna go out and party anyways. There's shit all for clubs here man. Unless we've just been looking in the wrong places." Rikki said doubtfully as I let out a sigh, which earned looks from both CC and Bobby.

"Bret, I know it's none of my fucking business but what the hell is wrong? We just played our first show EVER and your all bummed over something. So I'm just gonna come right out and say it. What the fuck's wrong with you." CC said as I handed the mic off to the lead singer of Ratt as Bobby handed his bass guitar to God knows who.

"Is it CC?" Rikki asked in a teasing tone which earned him a smack on the head from CC. "What, I'm being serious!!!" He yelped, then stuck out his tongue as he was pushed into a dressing room. "Haha, firrrrssst." He yelled from inside it. CC and I exchanged glances as we rolled our eyes.

***

"Dude I'm gonna go and find that chick from the show." CC told me as he shook his wet hair and splattered me with a few droplets. I froze for a second, no, NO! That would be a horrible. Horrible thing to do, not just because of me and her but for CC too.

“Dude, I don’t think that would be a good idea.” I replied slowly after a moment, not knowing how CC would take it, if he would think that it was just because I wanted her for myself or if he would understand. Mentally I snorted CC being caring about other people? I don’t think so!

“Ah-ha! That’s what’s bothering you! I knew it, I knew something was bothering you!” Bobby shouted from behind me, unable to help myself a groan escaped my lips.

“Dude, you gotta tell us man. Whether you like it or not. We are a band and we’re family.” CC said. Woah wait, CC said that? CC Deville, lead guitarist of Poison just said that? Man the world must be ending soon if CC said that and actually meant it. Which it sure sounded like he had.

“Oh it’s nothing minor, she’s just my ex from back home, y’know my home is only a couple hours away from here, she must’ve driven out to see Ratt.” I explained quietly, not just to the rest of the band, but to myself as well. The others didn’t answer, instead CC shrugged his shoulders before he began to walk away.

“I’ll see you guys back at the hotel in a bit. Don’t wait for me.” He called. Bobby and I exchanged a confused look.

“Where the hell is he going?” Rikki asked the question that we all were asking ourselves. Bobby shook his head and I shrugged my shoulders.

“I have no fucking idea, not like he’d tell me either.” I said after a moment as we began walking again towards the hotel. “Maybe he remembered about the stylist that he promised that he’d have some fun with after.” I added after a moment, remembering his promise that he had made to the blonde stylist before the show.

“That’s as good as a guess as any.” Bobby agreed after a moment. Rikki bobbed his head in agreement, and with that we went back to our hotel room without hardly another word exchanged.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go, chapter two is up.
Not like anyone reads it anyways, lol.
But seriously
Where'd CC go?